Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

0sisi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0sisi's Profile / 0sisi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Family / Re: Cleric Impregnates Clients Wife by 0sisi: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
The 35-year old woman, while testifying before the court presided over by Mr. Eko, said she had been married to Akeem for seven years without a child. With the husband’s consent, she went to the Alfa for prayers only to discover she was living with him and he had impregnated her.

The embittered woman told the court that she now had an 11-month old daughter for the Alfa and prayed the court to dissolve the relationship, so that she can return to her husband.

According to her, she never wanted to live with the Alfa as his wife, adding that she suspected that he, Alfa, hypnotised her to stay with him. She also claimed that her life will be in danger if the court failed to dissolve the relationship.

How does one discover that they have been living with someone
This is hilarious shocked shocked shocked
Family / Re: Cleric Impregnates Clients Wife by 0sisi: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
God punish that cleric for taking advantage of an innocent woman
Religion / Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by 0sisi: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
viaro:

Yes, yes! I like that! grin

thanks

MrCrackles:

What is going on here shocked
Abu Bakir and Magdalene Osisi loving up shocked
Allahu Akbar. . . . grin

abubakir abdullahi is my main man
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
mekuslogan:

Who owns the joint? If its SWner run, there dirtiness will kill you grin grin grin grin

sharap
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

Am at it already.
@OP

This is more than horrible. DISGUSTING is an understatement! angry shocked shocked

Is this the same koolchicco that posts those cool Naija movies on youtube? kiss kiss kiss
Religion / Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by 0sisi: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
manmustwac:

@osisi thought u'd runout of usernames

A true lady never reveals all her secrets grin
Family / Re: How Do I Go About Divorce? by 0sisi: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
Get a lawyer girl and get a proper advise,don't listen to some of these clowns in here telling you it was never a proper marriage,it is.
you've probably filled out several papers identifying yourself as married, you need a divorce paper to prove that you're no longer married, when the need to show such proof arises.
Politics / Re: George Gets Prison Uniform by 0sisi: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
funkybaby:

grin grin
it will be nice to see a picture of him dressed in the uniform

True
but must he wear the cap? abi they were doing prison march past
Politics / Re: George Gets Prison Uniform by 0sisi: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
nuzo:

Yes, its blue agbada.

they wear agbada in prison?
How can?
have they run out of khaki or what?
Politics / Re: George Gets Prison Uniform by 0sisi: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
Did the uniform have enough allowance for his fat stomach?

He should be treated just like any common convicted criminal in Nigeria ho ha!
when he's released he can pack his ugly face wherever he sees fit[b] but when in kirikiri,you behave like a kirikirian [/b] grin
Politics / Re: Cross River State Govt Bans Okada - From Nov. 15th by 0sisi: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
Okada has been banned in Aba,Abuja Owerri,Umuahia, I think Enugu and several other towns and cities and people are surviving just fine.
Kudos to Cross Rivers state.
Those things are a menace,a traffic nightmare and have caused several amputations and  disfigurements,not to talk of the robberies and killings perpetrated by okada riders.
The crime rate in these towns have drastically reduced after the ban.
They should be banned in the whole of Nigeria.
Food / Re: Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants by 0sisi: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
r231:

NAFDAC seals off popular Lagos fast food outfit, Sweet Sensation Confectioneries

By Steve Dada, 10.30.2009
Lagos

National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has sealed off a popular fast food outfit, Sweet Sensation Confectioneries, for operating under a condition considered inimical to the health of the public

Director General of the agency, Dr. Paul Orhii, who revealed this at a press conference yesterday, said the eatery located at 14, Town Planning way, Ilupeju, Lagos, was operating under very unhygienic conditions.

Speaking on how the closure was carried out, Orhii said a team of NAFDAC inspectors met with officials of the company who conducted them round the entire premises ''it was shocking for the inspectors to discover that the source of water of the eatery was a borehole located close to an underground concrete sewage without proper treatment".

[size=24pt]"Not only that, the storage condition of the ready food for eating was inadequate, while the company uses a ceramic bath tub for mixing dough for their pastries. [/size]
He also added that the company's kitchen windows and doors were not netted to protect the premises from pests such as rats, cockroaches and flies.

The general sanitation of the premises was said to be appealing, as plates were said to be stored close to the open drains and exposed to microbial contamination, which could lead to food poisoning leading to stomach-ache, diarrhea and vomiting.

The agency warns that the inspection of food joints in the country continues and any company found wanting would be penalized accordingly.

Oh My
pray for me then
I ate their meatpies recently on allen avenue area
I hope I didn't contract tape worms and hookworms
Religion / Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by 0sisi: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow ! Mama osisi, nice and splendid to have you back, i really missed you o, i even ask of you today from sir olabowale, ride on

Missed you too abubakir cheesy
I hope you've been behaving yourself
Religion / Re: The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again by 0sisi: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola:

The General overseer of Redeem christian church of God spent $100,000 on 3 days for parking in Europe

for more info, get your Global Excellence Magazine for month of November

and at the same time some Imam in the same London must have molested a 6 year old
Culture / Re: Which Parts Of Lagos Have High Concetration Of Igbos? by 0sisi: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hmm.
Is he planning an Igbo massacre?
Politics / Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by 0sisi: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
I love Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.