Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

Politics / Re: Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:11am On Jan 15
He should pray the status quo remains else lipsrsealed

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:28am On Jan 11
naija4life247:

Make Tinubu harvest their heads for you to do rituals?

You are welcome
Business / Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10
Is that enough undecided
Politics / Re: Ebonyi South Senatorial Bye-Election Shouldn’t Be Do Or Die - Chima Nkama by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:48am On Jan 10
With the way politicians throw money around, yes it is
Celebrities / Re: Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:12am On Jan 08
dfrost:

Yes people get sick, but then when a particular area of life or industry is under the spotlight, we pay attention there.

Like I said, the music industry did have casualty last year, doctors did, transporters, market woman, politicians,farmers, construction industry etc. Difference is one is under the spotlight by virtue of it nature while others are not. If records are released you would realize the entertainment industry lost nothing much compared to others.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:59am On Jan 08
dfrost:
What exactly is the root cause of these industry's veterans problems?

Lifestyle or what?

I don't understand your assertion. People get sick everyday and it doesn't make headline because they aren't celebrities. Nothing spectacular or selective about it.

7 Likes

Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts Colos Consignment In Boxing Kits On New Year Day by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07
Maxtipulation:
Oooooh! Seun why the ban naa?

I could have did some damage now

Kai, their names thou

Am tempted to attack to collect the ban

What should I do now o?

Go ahead man.. everywhere soft.
So tempting I must say.
Education / Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:53am On Jan 07
obuburam:
I was discussing this with some friends just this evening. He really blows his cover too much especially all those NYSC photos.

We pray for your safety bro. Keep safe.

The need to show off is in some people's DNA

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:42am On Jan 07
Demigod22:
Everything is just possible in this country. Very soon, landlord will pay house rent to tenant.

It has happened before 😁
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06
Thundafireseun:
Igbo Amaka

There are levels to things

OBJ bowing to Ohanaeze in IMO state

One would wonder if this is the same OBJ that ordered Oba’s to frog Jump

I don't think you are normal...
Agriculture / Re: My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Cool cash. One ball is at least N500.

500 hundred Gini ?
Maybe in the core north, those down south would start from 2k+ asking price

7 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
BALLOSKI:
That's not fair.

Nothing is truely fair.
The world has been unbalanced right from inception.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This war on Gaza is to 2023 and 2024 is like what Coronavirus Covid-19 is to 2019 to 2020.

There's a cold shoulder to the genocide and what is going on in Gaza. I never expect the waters of India will be drawn into the unsafe maritime zones for Isreali vessels.

As far as the war does not affect stocks, crypto ,forex and the likes like covid _19 did. They can keep the bombs flying.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Abia Government Uncovers ‘japa’ Doctors Still Collecting Salaries by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Realdeals:
These are supposed literate doctors that left a corrupt country to a saner clime. If the government want to wicked them, they'll just write to their host country stating the allegation.

You said my mind.. there must be penalty if we intend to move forward as a country
Foreign Affairs / Re: Angola Exits OPEC by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Never follow herd mentality

31 Likes 1 Share

Events / Re: Lady Recounts Her Near-death Experience At A Newly-opened Waterpark In Lagos VID by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
There should be standards and regulations as regards the establishment of such facility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
AIR NIGERIA grin
abi na Nigeria air undecided
Politics / Re: FG Spends ₦‎600Billion On Electricity Subsidy In 2023 by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Let them keep it up. Infact it should be increased to 3trillion
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Do Nigerian Employers Request Irrelevant Information? by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2023
I have been asked of body count before. I just looked at the man and he was like " e shock u abi", i answered in the affirmative and he told me point blank it's a prerequisite. lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
This guy's are Damn ugly undecided
Politics / Re: Oil Theft: NSCDC, Army With Tantita Security Arrest Another Vessel by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Non of my business angry
Health / Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700

Check in stores near you.
Politics / Re: Fubara Signs Agreements For Construction Of 20,000 Housing Units by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
Till the project comes to reality.
Let it not be audio project
And hope it will actually be for the masses ?

To get a unit from the housing scheme, one would have to know someone that knows someone politically except Nigeria has changed which I doubt

1 Like

Family / Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
RDX
TINUBUISMAD:
sad
Look for a replacement Sharp sharp

This here deserves to replace the FTC comment and thread closed. cool
Family / Re: Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kingjbase:
You see this thing poverty. Its a thing of the mind
Its a stronghold. More than 60 percent of Nigerians have this mentality. The fear of tomorrow. Thats why you see politicians steal , civil servant also steal public funds. Because of the fear of i may not have it tomorrow. Is a very indication that Nigerians generally have this mentality

This here is the summary of this epistle undecided

1 Like

Food / Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2023
You ain't hungry.

10 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Fresh Pepper Farm by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Can I do it in a pot?

I've concreted everywhere!

Surely. I have mine in two pots

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soludo Condems "Idolatry" In The South-East by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Before the advent of foreign religion, what was the mode of worship Mr governor ?

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
They should thank their stars thay they were not caught in the South East.

They would have been burnt in a very barbaric manner by now.

IPOB/ESN will be killing their people and they can't stand up to those terrorists. But they have the guts to burn two brothers collecting revenue illegally. What happened to handling them over to the Police.

I am even shocked that even Peter Obi did not condemn that act by his brothers and fellow Labourers comrades. Bloody Hypocrite.

Leave peter obi out of your misery

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Rather Commit Suicide Than Act - Amaechi by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2023
kereman1:
Alanto, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, come and explain to us what he means, because from history we know the ethnicity that resort to otapiapia when things go south.

Spill it bro 🤔
Politics / Re: Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
I support community service for offenders, Including those throwing things from moving vehicle.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: How He Got Scholarship Worth ₦‎30 Million To Loughborough University by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
So which japa agency sponsored this post ? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.