Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

NYSC / Re: Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
If it isn't madness, why would a parent or older sibling allow their kin to go serve in anything North. That's the highest form of loose guarding angry angry angry
Crime / Re: Another Gang Leader Surrenders To Police In Rivers by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Codedpriest:
It baffles me how grown MEN will be so busy wallowing in crude mediocrity.

That shit is what is mostly required for a government post here in Nigeria.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nothing unusual. They should cut 🪓 those cida tress and sell the wood 🪵 to other continent for furniture making. Excessive conservation no good near living quarters. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
F
Politics / Re: Stop Making Only Niger Delta Indigenes Minister Of Petroleum - Yabagi Sani by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bluebolt:
Kindly let the south south be in charge of their resources!
And let the north north be in charge of their banditry, thank God it will soon be earning them amnesty and big paliatives from the government.

We are gradually heading there.
Crime / Re: I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
At that age I expected him to be wiser lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Nice one, Asiwaju is working. Asiwaju must rescue Nigeria whether Obi likes it or not.

Bleep your clittttttttt.
Health / Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Somebody wants to put Yorubas in Anambra out of business grin.

Next you'll realise, Lagos government is going to ban street trading along traffic congestions in the state.

Economic warfare "o ti set"!

Figment of your imagination undecided
Romance / Erection Causing Spider by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Supermarket evacuated after spider whose bite can cause permanent erections ‘spotted among bananas

Source :
https://www.the-sun.com/news/8812824/supermarket-evacuated-spider-bite-permanent-erections-bananas/
Politics / Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2023
sleek214:
Ok. Nigeria Borders with all neighbouring countries should be properly manned with patriotic soldiers to check our fuel that is being diverted to other countries and the government should bring back subsidy.

Patriotic Gini. In Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
wunmi590:

You are dating a billionaire and you went to BBN to hustle for 120m, keep Deceiving yourself...

What your supposed billionaire can give you comfortable if truly you are dating a billionaire....

Oni ro

Has to be someone in hundreds of billions. Person wey get 1-5 billi cannot dash you 100 Milla just like that.. that is a non_negligible % of his net worth undecided
Agriculture / Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2023
hansomb:
most business profit margin to production cost nowadays is nothing to write home about. One have to be very smart and extra hardworking to navigate his ways in the business world.

Nigeria as a country terminates businesses like an assassin. No Mercy, though microscopic few are thriving.
Travel / Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Anonime1105:

5 years tourist visa?
And for 1.8 million naira?
cheesy grin grin

Your friend is about to be scammed by one of those so called visa agents

My thoughts exactly grin
Agriculture / Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Savedday2:
What evening newspaper need is vibrators not a child.

All 9ja guys should avoid any evening newspaper because they are all out to hook you with pregnancy.

E no go better for any evening newspaper wey go try to near where I dey

Small children never give you high BP before
Agriculture / Re: We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
It has collapsed already. Checked the current price of production vs profit to be made and I pitied poultry farmers.. how would you invest millions in a business and be getting thousands for an extended period undecided

12 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Kills Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Ondo by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
AmazingELixir:
cool

I'm glad Nigerians are conducting life like this...that's how inventions are made.

The charm inventor should tweak his formula I'm sure if perfected will make him rich.

Bro I sight what you did there.. at that rate he will run out of willing specimen grin
Family / Re: Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
It's not really bad if you gave them a comfortable life. Their era and yours aren't the same hence the upgrade.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Trash stays in the dustbin angry

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Before Indulging In That Sexual Intercourse by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Musiwa13:
Number of federal universities in Nigeria cry cry

Were is south-south ?. Abi na when e sooth una narrative, south_south becomes south-east and vice versa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
wman:
Thank God the Mods moved this to the Politics section instead of the Islam for Muslim section. At least everyone can contribute to the topic.

You mean scrutinize undecided
Politics / Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

What concerns Igbos with this topic now? The thought process of an average Mukaila omo Agbado is to blame Igbos for all of their misfortunes. You will soon blame Igbos for your inability to impregnate your wife.

You just sit down in one hut in Ogbomosho with your smelly armpits to type rubbish, like say na you be God.

Bless you for trashing that lunatic 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
In sequence. Oti lo
Foreign Affairs / Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Rolings:

Did the western nation not exploit African resources to build their nations?
They didn't pay fair amount for the resources and in most cases simply stole them.
They built their countries with the bloods of African asian and south American slaves.....they are the cause of Africa's underdevelopment so should be a participant in it's economic liberation.....but how is that possible?....it's not and that's why they have all sorts of Aids assistants supports and programmes.
They feel guilty conscience.
Why do you think African migrants BOLDLY invade Europe especially it's because most Africans feel entitled to the economic prosperity of Europe as it was built with stolen African resources coupled with the fact that all the colonial masters were from Europe..

What you said is correct but this is the future. Let's face fact.
1) colonial era is gone and we should have learnt a thing or two that is beneficial for our survival.
2) they didn't take all our resources with them, infact what they have is a microscopic % of our resources so what have we done with the balance over the years.
3) they are not responsible for the extreme kleptomaniacs we have for leaders across the African continent.
4) they haven't stopped African leaders from supporting and sponsoring advancement in innovative technology responsible for the future.
5) they are not responsible for us not prioritizing mechanized agriculture so we can give out excess grains like they do. ( Last I checked, we have the lands and agro machines by John Deere is sold to any interested buyer, they prefer to buy G. Wagon and Lexus).
6) they haven't asked the African populace to elect clueless and misfits into position of authority.

Lithium used for electric vehicles is predominantly in Africa and currently been mined by the Chinese and other countries in Nigeria. The raw stuff is transported to China and other destinations. Tomorrow someone will wake up and say lithium was plundered whereas we are only interested in % ( quick cash and not long term goals).

The picture below is to show I have a clue of what I speak of. Thanks

Foreign Affairs / Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
The people of Africa are all agitating for equal right and respect from the western world but are quick to borrow money and not pay up (no evidence of judicious use of the said loan). Always looking for debt write-off and palliative (grains, medics etc). A relationship with this model is bound to have one disrespect another and even shove unsavoury stuff down the others throat. Respect is commanded not demanded. Peace sad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: "Fed Govt Will Redirect $800m Palliatives Cash" - Dapo Abiodun by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2023
They (states) have social protection structures, they can transfer cash because they have a very solid registry managed by their planning ministries and they have a database of the poor,” said World Bank Task Team Leader for NG-CARES, Foluso Okunmadewa.

Data base in this same Nigeria

The world bank & IMF is our number one problem.. aiding and abetting curuption.
Travel / Re: Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Typing.....
Business / Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chummynoni:
I know some people will come for me , for spitting the truth. The truth is in Nigeria of today, it is rare to see a rich man that do not cut corner ranging from lieing to make more profit in a deal, contractor buying inferior materials just to make more profit, fuel station manager tampering with meter, bankers stealing with pen . In a nutshell, 99.8% of Nigerian adults are thieves, the rest 0.2% are still children😎😎😎

You know the drill. Most of the wealthy men actually make money by not paying for services rendered. They keep getting away with it and it becomes a norm for them.
Politics / Re: Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Quite an unfortunate incidence.
Agriculture / Re: Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
This chicken passed me by yesterday angry .. wait a minute, don't tell me 6k worth of Benjamin just casually walked past me. Damme embarassed
Business / Re: Naira Unification: Forex Inflow Rises By 28% To $1.41bn by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
realmindz:

Any reason why you are looking forward to the economy to collapse?

Irrespective of who you wanted to become president, why don't you wish your country success?

There may be political enemies, arguments and all in America. But once an election is over, all Americans irrespective of who they voted for always want the country to progress. Even trump supporters have never wished that US fails under Biden. Why is our case different in Nigeria

Bro success is not a wish, it is a conscious effort. Your analogy of the USA is false.... Remember the capitol siege ?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
isabi2lof:

Which love to , even some wives will abandon their husbands , talkless of olosho, una think say anybody get anybody's time again .

Make una dey play 🤣

Let me clear you. Na only broke person Dem dey desert. Rich people have someone around till the d day. Might be the wife or anybody.
Politics / Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Keep deceiving yourself

Suit yourself.
Something I have witnessed before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.