Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Business / Re: POS Operator Warns Others After ₦70k Deposit Turns Into ₦20 Notes Overnight by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20
Glimpsetv:

The more you look, the less you see😁😁

Yes, the lady confirmed in the video that the deposit was made at night. But honestly, let’s forget about itβ€”people involved in these kinds of activities know exactly what they're doing. Can you really count up to 200 notes of ₦20 and not notice the difference between that and a ₦1,000 note?

Free the people of this world o.

I get your point, may temptation stay far from our abode

1 Like

Business / Re: POS Operator Warns Others After ₦70k Deposit Turns Into ₦20 Notes Overnight by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:19am On Sep 20
You didn't check properly, probably transacted at night

7 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45am On Sep 17
turok:
Please what's the best card to use on AliExpress?
☝🏾
Politics / Re: Low Voter Turnout: PVC Holders Who Refuse To Vote Should Be Heavily Fined - Sani by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16
weslay:

Very nice. Also, politicians who fail to deliver on their responsibility should be hanged

50k likes for this comment
Politics / Re: Guber Poll: This State Will Burn If Ighodalo Is Not Declared Winner – NLC Chair by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11
My question is " are there no handsome men in edo state " ?
Crime / Re: Ogoshi Brothers Jailed For 17 Years In US For Sextortion Scam by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:09am On Sep 06
Nonexisting1:
See their coneheads. Always scamming people and bringing shame to the country. I'm happy they will be there for 17yrs and by the time they come out, they will be uselessed and must have lost their prime ages. Idiots

That sentence translates to 8years plus
Travel / Re: FG May Convert Arik, Aero Contractors To National Carriers by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:31am On Aug 27
Nigeria as a country is a bad manager, they have no business with managing an airline and by extension other business ventures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: FG May Convert Arik, Aero Contractors To National Carriers by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:27am On Aug 27
Nigeria as a country is a bad manager, they have no business with managing an airline

1 Like

Business / Re: Tribapay Platinum Card Is One Of The Best Dollar Rates Right Now!! by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16
Minimum deposit is ?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:47am On Aug 02
If you replicate the orange guy na shot aside for south

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Addresses/Centers To Buy The FG ₦40,000 50kg Bag Of Rice? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31
Iykopee:

You and the rest cretins should provide the address where the rice is sold.

They all sound like spam bots πŸ˜†

7 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: I Thought I Could Change Him To Be A Better Man by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:15am On Jul 30
If you be my sister ehhh.. all the training your family gave to you and you had to settle for nonsense...... Chei embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Health / Re: World Hepatitis Day: It's Time For Action by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28
3500 / shot for 3 months... I think the vaccine for this ailment should be subsidized or made free like other vaccines in the past ( yellow fever et all). It will drive a wider coverage
Politics / Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Booed At Babcock Convocation (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28
In tery G's voice, tasting the microphone ehhh πŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈ

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Bags Of Rice Donated By Tinubu Government Repackaged In Kogi, Sold To Residents by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27
Instead of donations, they should make these things affordable for the common man. Distribution doesn't work in Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kagame Seeks Fourth Term As Rwandan President by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:32am On Jul 15
Ecowas would not show up now or speak. But when .......... lipsrsealed undecided
Agriculture / Re: Farmers, How Are You Selling Your Maize? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11
It's a lie, no excess maize anywhere. A cub is sold between 250 - 300 naira
Food / Re: Mamador Launches Light Fat Butter For Bread by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07
Youngpo413:
what's the difference please?
Taste my buddy
Politics / Re: Enugu Community Invokes Deities To Stop Frequent Theft In Hospital by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:06am On Jun 26
AareGaa:

Our blodas still live in the stone age.

See who dey talk, what do you guys do with human skull πŸ’€ ?
Agriculture / Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:04am On Jun 26
BabaAgba79:

Even the one from the Southeast, honestly a friend of mine bought 5 litres from Anambra for me while she travelled go village, I could not use it. I dashed it out because it had an odour I resented. I had to go buy banga oil to manage. Banga oil does not make my stew red. That day I called my mom to buy from Akure which was delivered to me 3 days after in Abuja.

Not every state from the southeast, Ebonyi state from the east and akwa ibom from the south. Tested and trusted.
Politics / Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:16am On Jun 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Otapiapia is working

You don't mean it 😳
Agriculture / Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25
BabaAgba79:

You are a novice. Do u know that palm oil is largely produced in the South West? The Yorubas produce their own oil from Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo.

To be frank, you can't classify that of the southwest as palm oil as I can't use it to cook

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Enugu Community Invokes Deities To Stop Frequent Theft In Hospital by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:10am On Jun 25
helinues:
Why can't they summon the deities to prevent sickness in the community first.

Africans with our backwards mentality

When they are done, go to the hospital and pick/ steal something for a trial. I love pragmatism.

32 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Lady Denied Seating At Lagos Restaurant Over Outfit (photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20
Caramia2020:
It's like there's a dress code n besides they don't want her to buy just a drink while she waits for high profile customers to approach her like what her fellow colleagues do at Delta Mall, they will be there drinking just fanta n immediately it's dark they will go over to the toilet n change to their uniforms, boom hustling don start.

At the bolded 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Culture / Re: Kano Govt To Reconstruct Emir Bayero's Palace, orders Police to Evict him by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20
In future, someone will cite this incide as reason for his/her negative actions
Politics / Re: Fresh Crisis In Rivers State As Militants, Youths Vow To Take Over Council by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:55am On Jun 18
Jobless youths
Sports / Re: Rangers And Enyimba Match End In Violence, Pitch Invasion By Fans (Videos, Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:12am On Jun 10
Nairalander248:
One of the reasons I stopped watching Nigerian league games... I nearly lost my life to stupid game I went to watch... It escalated into the city and shops of the visiting tribe in the city were looted and burned... Since then I hardly get interest in Nigerian league games...

Eyimba vs akwa united in uyo that year.
It was disheartening
Politics / Re: SGF Akume: Federal Government To Provide β‚¦β€Ž200 Billion For Cultivation Of Land by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:26am On Jun 08
Money they will share amongst themselves, their sycophants and party faithfuls leaving the real Farmers in the dark.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How FG Recovered N12.7 Billion Metering Funds From Local Supplier After 21 Years by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:39am On Jun 08
Interest free loan πŸ˜„
Politics / Re: Well Donated By Hon. Haruna To Kogi Residents As Constituency Project (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05
KnowledgePower7:
I saw the news earlier, Showed it to a co worker that attacked Peter Obi for doing mediocre borehole

This same guy started defending this man
Saying that "is it not water that they will drink as long as it is clean"

Broooo I wan craze,
You attack Peter Obi for borehole
But you commend this man for Clay well

This double faced tribe of people will never cease to amaze me

And again, one is in government and enjoying constituency allowance while the other is not

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Needs Good Governance Not Change In System – VP Shettima by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31am On Jun 02
Since good governance isn't coming forth due to the system don't you think the system needs an overhaul.
These thiefs are clearly not serious about the development of the country as long as they can thief in peace due to week institutions. Criminals !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Minister Lokpobiri: Kaduna Refinery Can Not Refine Nigeria Crude Oil by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:25am On May 30
Abagworo:
Most comments are based on ignorance. There are tyoes of crude oil and differ6types of products they can produce. Kaduna refinery when functional was producing base oil and LPFO better than Port Harcourt that was mainly light products. The plan was to have the capability of producing our entire petroleum product needs and since our Oil is light and sweet we needed heavy crude for the Kaduna refinery.

How about the connecting pipe lines ?
What was it meant to serve ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.