Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

Romance / Re: The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:24pm
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Una no go keep person

Lol, the guy na economists and perhaps into forex 😆😆
Politics / Re: Mohammed Idris: Binance Bribery Allegation Diversionary by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:22am
Who doesn't know that Nigerian politicians and bribes / kickbacks are 5&6.

18 Likes

Business / Re: FOREX: Naira Appreciates Against Dollar, Gains ₦‎80 by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28
Obviouslyblunt:
any country that has its exchange rate reported daily on the news is in trouble, cos speculators will trade it to oblivion.

You know your onions 🤠
Romance / Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19
eazzzy1:
The only thing I lack on that list is ‘can pay my bills’. I refuse to be saddled with the responsibilities of an able bodied adult under any guise.

The men who have these qualities are not scarce but they have their own list too, if a man returns this list to you as what he wants in a woman, how many can you strike out?

Na man you be 👌
Crime / Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
Form your own group, that's the vibe I get here
Music/Radio / Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22
inoki247:
Lol waste of money waste of sound...

Bro why na grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:43am On Mar 20
LagosFirstSon:
Is that thing worth a thousand dollar

Just asking

That piece is around 100,000k naira. Its less than 50kg
Pets / Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05
Crokky:
No 2 looks like african bingo

Can't be, too hairy for that
Business / Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02
These ones have something tangible for their youths et all but same can't be said of nigeria.

Let the poor and middle class breath sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01
Bluearrow:
So the $10 billion they were hoping to raise, they want only binance to pay it?

grin grin grin
I don die with laughter.... E suppose go round abi
Business / Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28
I don't have issues with this, my own problem is with those useless youths shouting binance and talking down on law abiding citizens that have chosen their preferred choice of currency.

THE NUMBER ONE KILLER OF FX IS THE NIGERIAN GOV AND THEIR CRONIES.
Leave youths who are sorting themselves out by themselves without the useless government.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22
So the government is also into speculation as....
Business / Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:08am On Feb 22
Smartguyboy:
Fake news don’t listen to op
And if you want to sell cheap contact me

Smart guy cool
This wereys almost made man pikin do unthinkable yesterday. God pass them
Politics / Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20
More like "CUSTOMS TO STEAL SEIZED ITEMS" angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why We Charge in Dollars - NPA GM, Coporate Communications, Sarah Ballah by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:58am On Feb 13
See excuse.
We aren't serious as a country

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Shettima Inducts 2 TK-129 ATAK Helicopters, King Air 360i Aircraft In Benue by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07
richeeyo:

If you are sensible enough, your brain should tell you military procurement comes in batches, so no other celebration for others

Shut up !
Politics / Re: Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01
SoNature:
Finally, some good news! Every state should have an independent power generation, transmission and distribution company.

If you don't have gas, try hydroelectricity. Like Fashola once said, generating power shouldn't be some rocket science. grin

Now, 9 out of the 17 LGAs in Abia will have guaranteed power supply. I hope they can afford to pay though. Power is not cheap.

Pls don't mention fashola and mention power generation. It's embarrassing angry

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28
Make una continue with the noise,
Those guys are resolute and have since moved on.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
Nice one

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22
Putin is mad and has no cabinet member to tell him lipsrsealed
But if that happens then Cameron should give Nigeria back it's peninsula and add cupcakes to it

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22
Putin is mad and has no cabinet member to tell him lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Claimed FG Approvals — Oyo State by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18
If they have a mining license then it isn't illigal mining. You can blame them for sharp practices
Travel / Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17
tooth4tooth:
This is serious shocked. Only God knows the kind of explosive material it was that made the environment to look like a war torn area. Could it be a bomb factory?

Na. Normal dynamite 🧨 in large quantity can give that effect and don't forget ripple effect as well. Most of those houses house gas cylinders and petrol via gen and vehicles.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
Op, is this Ibadan or Gaza

I was to ask oh. Damme shocked
Family / Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:52am On Jan 16
If you've got the time lipsrsealed
Education / Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:33am On Jan 16
Native doctors with B.sc loading.. interesting cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:55am On Jan 15
Beverlyjean:
The only thing I don't understand is the production of only diesel and jet fuel... and not pms... but diesel and jet fuel are by- products from pms .... so how are they now producing diesel and jet fuel without pms

Welcome to Nigeria. It's all politics my dear
Politics / Re: Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:11am On Jan 15
He should pray the status quo remains else lipsrsealed

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:28am On Jan 11
naija4life247:

Make Tinubu harvest their heads for you to do rituals?

You are welcome
Business / Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10
Is that enough undecided
Politics / Re: Ebonyi South Senatorial Bye-Election Shouldn’t Be Do Or Die - Chima Nkama by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:48am On Jan 10
With the way politicians throw money around, yes it is
Celebrities / Re: Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:12am On Jan 08
dfrost:

Yes people get sick, but then when a particular area of life or industry is under the spotlight, we pay attention there.

Like I said, the music industry did have casualty last year, doctors did, transporters, market woman, politicians,farmers, construction industry etc. Difference is one is under the spotlight by virtue of it nature while others are not. If records are released you would realize the entertainment industry lost nothing much compared to others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.