Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 69 pages)

Travel / Re: Which One Is Preferable Between Belgium And Poland? by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
SuperWriter:

Why did you say so?

She is right
Crime / Re: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2022
TANID:
"PROUDLY" as in you're very proud to hear bad news or to report it,seriously you could have just report it without proud it. please remove that "PROUDLY"
The guy is an idiot, don't stress yourself
Crime / Re: Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Life imprisonment abi death sentence.. which one ?
Politics / Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
What money cannot do, more money can cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
mctfopt:

I have two with access bank too, unfortunately their naira Mastercard debit card is now useless for international transactions. Lol

E pain ohhh. I should have done upfront shopping grin
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
jboixxx:
But they're not Savings account! You can't have 2 Savings account with same bank; GTBank won't even allow.

I have 3 with access bank
Politics / Re: FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
The rail line that runs through mada station in Nasarrawa state has all the tracks missing yet..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2022
X
Business / Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good start but my problem is with the use of white humans for the avatar, isn't there dark skin on the designers computer angry undecided
Sports / Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't and will never. It's not my thing cool
I can watch highlights unintentionally undecided

3 Likes

Food / Re: See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Does it mean 3 banana is 200 naira sir ?

I have bought almost at similar price gentle man, this is Nigeria.
If you have it good at your location, be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Groundnut 200 naira cool

Then 6 Bananas for 400 naira ?

Op just admit you're lieing sad

Very possible
Food / Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
truthCoder:

Where do you live?

Major supermarkets own their bakeries nowadays.

A friend of mine works in one of such and told me to take it easy with their companies bread when she found out my love for the dough. That's all she said lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Their choice lipsrsealed
Health / Re: This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
The man doesn't appear dirty as I imagined undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Someone once opined on this forum, that this David Hundeyin is actually hollow and shallow.

I now believe by the above tweet he made.

Is it just today that David is knowing that Nigeria supports a lot of our West African neighbours with financial grants and material support, aside from the many bilateral pacts we have with these ECOWAS neighbours?

Did the government tell him they were hiding anything, such that he is calling it "brazen" and "daring" for being legally budgeted for?

What manner of hysterical journalism is this anarchist trying to push to his mob of fellow hate group members?

Even if Peter Obi is voted President, Nigeria will still continue to support our neighbouring countries, one way or another, and they will be budgeted just as this "discovery" from an idle mind that serves the devil well.

I guess you are the shallow minded fella here and probably not a Nigerian. They said Nigeria is broke and can't afford ASSU's demands thereby closing down academic activities for several months and you dare open your mouth to utter this nonsense. I don't blame you at all.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL
That's her ID card. grin

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
airminem:
The police is the most currupt agency of government in Nigeria

No. It's the Nigerian immigration. Ranks #1 in the world.
Politics / Re: LASAA To Jandor: We Won't Succumb To Cheap Blackmail And Falsehood by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Tinubu has lost Lagos to obi already grin
I am not really into politics but did he actually say that ?
NYSC / Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
ivandragon:
Though the NYSC scheme gradually loses its relevance yearly, the fact remains that it is a semi-paramilitary service (if I can use that classing) & is very regimented which is why Camps have a lot of military personnel & the DG of NYSC is always a top military officer.

Given the above, it is almost impossible to see a female soldier or female security officer wearing clothing outside the norm or approved wears, hence, same is applicable to Corpers...

However, the NYSC may consider looking into this aspect & come up with an acceptable standard for those who have strong religious beliefs on clothing or alternatively, make the Camp optional for those set of people (females only).

Sum it up. EXEMPTION !

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
SavageResponse:
This Russia Ukraine war has caused a serious disruption to world economy

You can say that again angry
Food / Re: How To Prepare Cocoyam And Wateryam Porridge (ekpang Nkukwo) Pics & Video by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
The process of preparation is what makes this dish special.
Well done.

Same process makes me forget most times it exist. Too tedious embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Northern Nigeria know wetin dey do them lipsrsealed
TV/Movies / Re: C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Staunner:
But why do I need to fold my tv

At 165", it would be problem moving it round the globe and also installing it in your house.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hon. Kelvin Ugboajah Is Dead by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
ok
here we are

[/b]

[b]FEDERAL TEACHING
Religion / Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
People with knowledge on figure of speech, make Una show.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Two Men Killed By Speeding Cab While Attempting To Save Bird In India (video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
End time bird embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2022
This is the first stage of the sellout.
Travel / Re: Lost Old International Passport After Application For New One by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
azeezengr:

I don't like EgusiSoup,.please, clear for road for better soup

Comrade please don't stir the waters... Stay focused on the solution. Wish you a solution to the quagmire.
Politics / Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Watch out for igbos relocation from computer village and alaba market to amota and agbowa if Tinubu doesn't become president, igbos will hear.

You are a simpleton.
So 5% is a threat las las.
They will relocate there and still flourish cause they are already a blessed people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.