Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Need A Brand New Playbook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Need A Brand New Playbook (913 Views)

Brand New Blackberry Playbook 4G LTE 32GB with SIM slot SOLD SOLD / +++++blackberry Playbook 64GB Tablet For Sale+++only 17k+++SOLD SOLD SOLD / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
I wanted a playbook & going by the prices on this forum I thought I could only afford a 16GB one.
Those guys importing from Canada have good prices but there was no way I would pay my hard earn cash to anybody banking on their honesty , so I decided to go and check computer village & amazingly I got A NEW playbook 64GB for 46K!!! Yes 46 THOUSAND NAIRA!!!!! I wnt lie I waka dat day from shop to shop pricing , if u need one & dnt want to spend much go there & please be careful!!! AVOID ALABA !! their prices r not friendly.
Buy from shops not touts!!!!!!
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by pcwhiz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
spoilerx: I wanted a playbook & going by the prices on this forum I thought I could only afford a 16GB one.
Those guys importing from Canada have good prices but there was no way I would pay my hard earn cash to anybody banking on their honesty , so I decided to go and check computer village & amazingly I got A NEW playbook 64GB for 46K!!! Yes 46 THOUSAND NAIRA!!!!! I wnt lie I waka dat day from shop to shop pricing , if u need one & dnt want to spend much go there & please be careful!!! AVOID ALABA !! their prices r not friendly.
Buy from shops not touts!!!!!!

dts very honest of u.. I rilly want to buy one but i reside here at abu zaria.. Anyway for me?.. I rilly want dt 64g i dnt mind payin 50k sef.
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
You need to tell someone you know and trust that resides in Lagos to help you out! Don't give anybody money without seeing the product 1st
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by pcwhiz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
spoilerx: You need to tell someone you know and trust that resides in Lagos to help you out! Don't give anybody money without seeing the product 1st
ok.but wia xactly shud i direct d pesin to,to get it at dt price?
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by tonyx4x44(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
Shop address?
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by damola1: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
bros, you bought a stolen item. I don't sell playbook, but i know computer village because I have sold and supplied computer village for over 7years.

Don't use computer village goods or prices as basis. Where do you think all the ' yahoo yahoo' goods get sold to? Even on websites like ebay or bestbuy you won't get a 64gb for such a price!
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by aieromon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Its funny that you advertise a very "good" deal but fail to post the address of the dealer.

Moving on. . .
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by aieromon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Its funny that you advertise a very "good" deal but fail to post the address of the dealer. I do hope you were able to get a receipt for the purchase.

Moving on. . .
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by thegame(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oh please...†ђξ poster was only trying to caution or betterstill advise people that wants to buy bb playbook.we don't have to criticize him for that.
Poster, did Ʊ download or update Ūя̲̅ playbook b4 Ʊ cld use it or it jes worked out of †ђξ boX just like that?
...Tablets wahala sha*
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2012
I had to activate and update d Os before I could use it with my fastlink & one my public wifi software around 2am(dats wen MTN is fast) about 500 mb ! If not e wuldnt work! On my receipt they have 2 addresses so am not sure which one I went to :
Dscl communications
18 Ola ayeni street , comp village or 12 otigba street comp village .

I dnt tink e was stolen , they had about 20 cartons of new ipads and other stuffs like phones there.
The shop is run by a pregnant lady.

Its not compulsory to go to dis particular shop just go round comp village & compare prices , dnt b in a hurry! I walked round comp village for almost 2hrs b4 I stumbled upon dis shop.

Good morning
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 6:10am On Jul 26, 2012
Hjd

Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2012
damola1: bros, you bought a stolen item. I don't sell playbook, but i know computer village because I have sold and supplied computer village for over 7years.

Don't use computer village goods or prices as basis. Where do you think all the ' yahoo yahoo' goods get sold to? Even on websites like ebay or bestbuy you won't get a 64gb for such a price!

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B004UL34GW/ref=aw_d_ol

Or search on amazon , playbook prices have dropped !
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by aieromon(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2012
spoilerx: I had to activate and update d Os before I could use it with my fastlink & one my public wifi software around 2am(dats wen MTN is fast) about 500 mb ! If not e wuldnt work! On my receipt they have 2 addresses so am not sure which one I went to :
Dscl communications
18 Ola ayeni street , comp village or 12 otigba street comp village .

I dnt tink e was stolen , they had about 20 cartons of new ipads and other stuffs like phones there.
The shop is run by a pregnant lady.

Its not compulsory to go to dis particular shop just go round comp village & compare prices , dnt b in a hurry! I walked round comp village for almost 2hrs b4 I stumbled upon dis shop.

Good morning

Its a very popular and reliable sales outfit. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Pic 2

Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by thegame(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
Nothing do Ʊ jare poster. Enjor Ūя̲̅ tablet. Now that Ʊ have this, would Ʊ hv preferred an ipad in any way?
Bytheway, Ʊ used a myfi device to download d updates?
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by Niiade(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
If the store is a confirm and reliable store as stated by aieromon. i guess that cool info thanks again spoilerx. Hope you enjoying your playbook. your pin lets ping

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
thegame: Nothing do Ʊ jare poster. Enjor Ūя̲̅ tablet. Now that Ʊ have this, would Ʊ hv preferred an ipad in any way?
Bytheway, Ʊ used a myfi device to download d updates?

I just used my lappy(windows 7) and MTN fastlink and I created an access point with ' my public wifi' software , I didn't use any myfi device + I did it very early in d morning around 2am ,took about 45 mins, thanks man.
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by tivta(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
May God embarass you with blessings. Amen.
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by charlesakhen(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2012
@Poster: Nice one. I have just loved d playbook right from time expecially since I can bridge it with a BB. Do me a favor pls. I'd like you to check if there r contact fone nos on your receipt cos I want to call n check for availability before I go there. Thanks n have fun with your tablet
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by raycomray: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2012
I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ESPECIALLY ON THE MENTION OF THE NAME DSCL, 18 OLAYENI STREET, IKEJA.
MY COMPANY BUYS BRAND NEW UNBRANDED BLACKBERRY PHONES, IPAD, IPHONE ETC FROM THIS PARTICULAR SHOP,DSCL. THEY DEAL ON ORIGINAL THINGS AND ONCE WE HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE TOUCH PAD OF A WHITE TORCH1, THEY REPLACED OR REPAIRED IT, THOUGH THEY DELAYED IT.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
tivta: May God embarass you with blessings. Amen.

Amen, same to you sir , thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Brand New Playbook by spoilerx: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2012
charles.akhen:
@Poster: Nice one. I have just loved d playbook right from time expecially since I can bridge it with a BB. Do me a favor pls. I'd like you to check if there r contact fone nos on your receipt cos I want to call n check for availability before I go there. Thanks n have fun with your tablet

08023327858, 08023647236 , 08071317137 , 07064771646 , 01- 7631466

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Transactions With A Backup Video Recorder By Car Key Remote Camera / How Can I Bypass Protected Rar Files / How To Get Brand New Uk Blackberry Phones And Ipad For N10,800....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.