Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati (11804 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=cyril83]I belive you are one of the people that will be wiped out from the surface of nigeria before 2015 so u had better wine and dine very well with the president and his wife...[/quote

Hear urself talk,if your younger brother should talk like this would you not give him a spank?yet you open your lousy mouth and spill out poo,you are disgrace and arguing with you is a waste of my intelligence.
]
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ujchief(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Why won't something be missing,until you idiots looks for a way to drag the office of the presidency into the mould the story is incomplete. I don't know why you people are always eager to hear bad news about the government. Iron sharpens iron my boy,if you always want to dwell in negativity am sorry its the only thing you will experience all your miserable life. Get a lyf. Next
i'v re-read my earlier post over and over again to see where i'v gone wrong to deserve these insultive rants from u, maybe i missed a punctuation somewhere. Please, feel free to read thru the thread started y'stday on Nl about the 200 cars bought by fg and see if i made a single coment.
Anyway, i dont expect u to be cordial wit me, since acording to u guys, anyone that doesnt lick Gej's a.r.s.e is either a northerner, a muslim, a boko haram or a combination of all.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by excondido(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2012
@wesley
we know your type who try to score cheap point by playing to the gallery. u think using those big grammers will make anyone think u are more sensible and objective than the initial commentators? but sorry to burst your bubble it didnt cut through with any one on these forum.

why wont anybody believe the said allegation with the level of unprecedented corruption dosed out by these govt. what can be said about the first lady campaign for constitutional recognition of the so callled office. well thats the much we know and its people like u that try to save the cosmetic face of these avarice in power.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jmaine: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2012
excondido: @wesley
we know your type who try to score cheap point by playing to the gallery. u think using those big grammers will make anyone think u are more sensible and objective than the initial commentators? but sorry to burst your bubble it didnt cut through with any one on these forum.

why wont anybody believe the said allegation with the level of unprecedented corruption dosed out by these govt. what can be said about the first lady campaign for constitutional recognition of the so callled office. well thats the much we know and its people like u that try to save the cosmetic face of these avarice in power.

You simply said nothing . . . . .A simple rebuttal was placed before you and all you could do is type the tripe above . .

Now, what were you trying to say again in the context of this thread undecided . . .
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by nkemKalu: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2012
HAHAHAHA......I DEY LAUGH IN GHANA LANGUAGE HERE. COSCHARIS OBVIOUSLY HAS SUDDENLY BECOME ANOTHER VERY BIG CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION ABI?...........NO WAHALA.....I AM ONLY FORESEEING ANOTHER OTUOKE FREE-WILL CHURCH BUILDING AND DONATION.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by nkemKalu: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
ujchief:
i'v re-read my earlier post over and over again to see where i'v gone wrong to deserve these insultive rants from u, maybe i missed a punctuation somewhere. Please, feel free to read thru the thread started y'stday on Nl about the 200 cars bought by fg and see if i made a single coment.
Anyway, i dont expect u to be cordial wit me, since acording to u guys, anyone that doesnt lick Gej's a.r.s.e is either a northerner, a muslim, a boko haram or a combination of all.
MY BROTHER....DON'T EVEN BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO COME OUT IN NAIRA LAND TO ABUSE ANYBODY OPPOSED TO GEJ OR THE PRESIDENCY ON PRINCIPLE AND PERSONAL BELIEFS....THEY ARE SIMPLY THE ASS-LICKERS AND PAID AGENTS MEAN'T TO DEFEND SOMETHING THAT IS NOT DEFENDABLE. THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT BOTH THEM AND THEIR SO-CALLED PRESIDENT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE ARITHMETIC OF NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
When Daily Trust contacted spokesman for Coscharis Motors, Mr. Ifeanyi Nihe, by telephone on Monday, he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost. (not to any NGO ooo)

“I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said. (there is a transaction)

When asked which government agency was handling the transaction, Nihe said, “Our company is still talking with some officials of the government. I don’t know whether it is the First Lady’s office or not.”

Nihe also could not confirm to Daily Trust whether the cars were sold or leased out to the government for the event.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172646-fg-buys-200-cars-for-first-ladies-summit

basically, Abati is telling me that the spokesman of Coscharis Lied. Well considering Abati's precedence, i choose to believe the spokesman more so since he hasnt been sacked by the company the same way some have chosen to believe ABATi.

2 Likes

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by DExplorer1: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jmaine: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2012
nkem Kalu: HAHAHAHA......I DEY LAUGH IN GHANA LANGUAGE HERE. COSCHARIS OBVIOUSLY HAS SUDDENLY BECOME ANOTHER VERY BIG CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION ABI?...........NO WAHALA.....I AM ONLY FORESEEING ANOTHER OTUOKE FREE-WILL CHURCH BUILDING AND DONATION.

Now it's all about the charitability of Coscharis and not the lies and screams that 200 "Exotic" vehicles were purchased

We are getting there solely, cos you stone headed critics are appearing confused with more unreasonable twisted stale thought lines
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by chatterly: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2012
there is a method top this thing,they will give the cars to use @ the summit on the condition that import duty will not be paid on the cars,this was done @ coja and chogm,at the end of the day the cars will be auctioned off and will be boight mostly by government officials @ a reduced price because technically they are no longer brand new cars.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by excondido(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by dammytosh: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2012
[size=13pt]
I think all who insulted GEJ and FG cos of this should just shut up and bury their head in shame for once.

That we hate some one does not mean we should not admit when UNPROFOUND and UNNECESSARY Lies are told to heat up the polity.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are so mentally lazy that they base their criticisms on headline and not the content of the news.
[/size]
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jt2010: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: There is no rational behind reporting such falsehood other than promote negativity, Because there is no way, the Presidency would have authorized purchase of 200 vehicles for an event. Its unprofessional journalism.

OP, there is no falsehood in the daily trust report because the statement from Abati sound concern about the news headline and not about the detail in the report.

This are the fact that even Abati did not dispute about the report:
1) 200 Exotic cars was dash/hire/purchase shocked for the events -- FACT
2) The News house contacted both the FG and Coscharis Motors Ltd to confirm if the cars was dash/PR/hired/purchased, but none of them (FG or Coscharis Motors Ltd) provide facts on the issue, so the news-house reported the news of the 200 cars and emphasis that they are enable to verify if the cars are hired/purchased.

Now read this extract statement from Abati response and tell us what it means plz.
Dame Patience Jonathan, Coscharis Motors Ltd. offered to provide some cars for the event at no cost to the organizers or the Federal Government of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2012
cyril83: brawse kindly tell me the reasonable things to say about inhuman president of yours,this is politics,don't you have brain to discover that something is really missing here...

Keep searching for whatever you thik is missing..

Point remains that the Presidency did not buy nor lease 200 vehicles from Coscharis Nigeria Limited, rather Coscharis is the official transport sponsor of the event and is doing so at no cost to neither the organizers (Whic BTW is a non-Governmental agency) nor the Federal Government of Nigeria..

End of story.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Baawaa(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

This is exactly how a good citizen should be thinking,I appreciate your sense of remorse and maturity,we forgive you please pray for the president and the country at large. GEJ means well
JOMRA
Jonathan Must Rule Again
Wise men talk because they have something to say...... fools talk because they have to say something.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
nkem Kalu: MY BROTHER....DON'T EVEN BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO COME OUT IN NAIRA LAND TO ABUSE ANYBODY OPPOSED TO GEJ OR THE PRESIDENCY ON PRINCIPLE AND PERSONAL BELIEFS....THEY ARE SIMPLY THE ASS-LICKERS AND PAID AGENTS MEAN'T TO DEFEND SOMETHING THAT IS NOT DEFENDABLE. THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT BOTH THEM AND THEIR SO-CALLED PRESIDENT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE ARITHMETIC OF NIGERIAN POLITICS

You mumu that understands nigerian politics where are you todayI wonder how some of you passed through elementary sef,who doesn't know anything is governing you and your father that knos everything about the polity and what does that make you. Simple!!!! A fool..
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by wesley80(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

You simply said nothing . . . . .A simple rebuttal was placed before you and all you could do is type the tripe above . .

Now, what were you trying to say again in the context of this thread undecided . . .
Lol, Bros I tire o!
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Elueme: This is a stale news. If not for perceived partisanship I expected this to have made the front page on NL since the govt position came out before 9pm yesterday but rather they are reluctantly making a thread a las. I didn't want to commend inorder not to expose the folly of Gbawe, Demdem and his co Tinubu foot soldiers but however I chose to advice them to verify before passing judgement. That is what every intelligent goon ll do.. This same false alarms and spurious criticisms is a recurring decima on this forum and it's making the opposition look VERY STUPID !MORONIC and DISGUSTING even to their paymasters.. I hope NL is not a medium for peddling falsehood?

laptop agent, because Abati said so u expect me and reasonable folks like me to believe. nah, we arent that easily gullible considering Abati's previous lies. Till date he is yet to come out of his hotel room that he claimed he will enter to bring out the list of CHOGM delegates. I dont trust The words of ABATI. Abati should have strictly commented on the claims on the spokesman of coscharis not just any shoddy statement
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by cyril83(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

You should bury your head in shame everyone of you. Always quick to nail whatever concerns GEJ,like I always say you will all be put to shame or be develop High blood pressure over Gej"s issue. Its now you asked how he got the letter from abati,other letters written and signed you never asked,yo are just a cheap blackmailer and unreasonable at that.
When the press release letter sign by the chief of staf of late ghana president atta mills was brought here did you ask the op hw he got it?mumu. Don't worry we shall disaoppoint those of you that wants the down fall of the president and the goodnews is that you will all go down while he ascends.
if this bad government is favouring you and you family,it will be better for you to keep it and enjoy till the judgement day and stop imposing words on people,I think everybody is entitle to his/her opinion
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by idirect(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Demdem: When Daily Trust contacted spokesman for Coscharis Motors, Mr. Ifeanyi Nihe, by telephone on Monday, he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost. (not to any NGO ooo)

“I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said. (there is a transaction)

When asked which government agency was handling the transaction, Nihe said, “Our company is still talking with some officials of the government. I don’t know whether it is the First Lady’s office or not.”

Nihe also could not confirm to Daily Trust whether the cars were sold or leased out to the government for the event.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172646-fg-buys-200-cars-for-first-ladies-summit

basically, Abati is telling me that the spokesman of Coscharis Lied. Well considering Abati's precedence, i choose to believe the spokesman more so since he hasnt been sacked by the company the same way some have chosen to believe ABATi.
Coscharis must be one big generous company

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2012
idirect:

[size=14pt]Yes indeed they are...

They just gave away for free the latest Range Rover Evoque to a Nollywood actress..

And this will not be the forst time they will be doing such..
[/size]
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by collins123(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Omo con see fight for nairaland oh. Blood!
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Baawaa:
Wise men talk because they have something to say...... fools talk because they have to say something.

and the above quotes defines you exactly,you still have the temerity tobring out your shameless head in public after making a foolery of urself. Please brace urself in shame and disappointment before it goes farther...anamu
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mufc009(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2012
chatterly: there is a method top this thing,they will give the cars to use @ the summit on the condition that import duty will not be paid on the cars,this was done @ coja and chogm,at the end of the day the cars will be auctioned off and will be boight mostly by government officials @ a reduced price because technically they are no longer brand new cars.
Park well abeg
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
cyril83: if this bad government is favouring you and you family,it will be better for you to keep it and enjoy till the judgement day and stop imposing words on people,I think everybody is entitle to his/her opinion

I was about saying same thing to you,bad government you say, please tell me the good government inplace before GEJ came in2 power am waiting oooo.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
idirect:

Infact MADUKA must be given an award. grin grin grin
Shame on u ABATI grin grin
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by nagoma(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: There is no rational behind reporting such falsehood other than promote negativity, Because there is no way, the Presidency would have authorized purchase of 200 vehicles for an event. Its unprofessional journalism.

You are out of touch withthe increasing despondency and sceptism among Nigerians, you would have seen the rationale in suspecting foul play here. Here we have a president who is physically fit, presumably well educated and with an experience that should be the envy of any US president (a State Deputy Governor, a State Governor , a Country Vice President and then a President) and yet exhebits a glaringly obvious lack of capacity and the lack of will to arrest the escalating monumental corruption that characterizes his government. A president who promises transformation has no inclination to move the life of the ordinary nigerian citezen to a better state. Nigerians are angry please Sir. Nigerians have not felt the the fresh air promised.
And if Choscaris is just a philanthropic organization that is eager to help the first lady and the country why are they hesitant to explain what they are doing when the media comes calling?. Why should helping the country be shrouded in secrecy? Nigerians cannot continue to be fooled and bamboozled even if you guys are given 4000 lap tops.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by excondido(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

why should i get into a slangingmatch with someone toned to denialism. i advice u save ur aggression for someone u can prey on not me. u r definately not up to scratch.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mufc009(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

[size=14pt]Yes indeed they are...

They just gave away for free the latest Range Rover Evoque to a Nollywood actress..

And this will not be the forst time they will be doing such..
[/size]
Then better we call them father Christmas
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2012
idirect:

Ignorance and daftness is a disease.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Baawaa(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

and the above quotes defines you exactly,you still have the temerity tobring out your shameless head in public after making a foolery of urself. Please brace urself in shame and disappointment before it goes farther...anamu
One of the fools
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by nkemKalu: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Now it's all about the charitability of Coscharis and not the lies and screams that 200 "Exotic" vehicles were purchased

We are getting there solely, cos you stone headed critics are appearing confused with more unreasonable twisted stale thought lines
.....I THINK U THE DEFENDERS OF BAD POLICIES ARE THE STONE-HEADED FOOLS. ATLEAST, REASONBLE PEOPLE CAN DEDUCE AND UNDERSTAND THAT A TRANSACTION TOOK PLACE AS REPORTED BY DAILY TRUST AND ABATI HAS CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS EXACTLY 200 CARS FROM COSCHARIS. THE ISSUE NOW IS WHETER IT WAS FOR FREE...OO, FOR HIRE....OOO, OR IT IS PAID FOR NOW OR TO BE PAID FOR IN FUTURE OR LET US CONFUSE THEM THE MORE ATTITUDE OF THIS GOVERNMENT? THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHY MUST THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVE ITSELF IN NGO PRIVATE BUSINESSES AND GOING TO THE EXTENT OF PROCURING VEHICLES? DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY OTHER BUSINESS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC / Akwa Ibom Nnyin Ayaya - O! / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Flags Off Abakpa Nike-emene Link Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.