Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,509 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati (11810 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2012
nagoma:

You are out of touch with the loss of hope among Nigerians, you would have seen the rationale in suspecting foul play here. Here we have a president who is physically fit, presumably well educated and with an experience that should be the envy of any US president (a State Deputy Governor, a State Governor , a Country Vice President and then a President) and yet exhebits a glaringly obvious lack of capacity and will to arrest the escalating monumental corruption that characterizes his government. A president who promises transformation has no inclination to move the life of the ordinary nigerian citezen to a better state. Nigerians are angry please.
And if Choscaris is just a philanthropic organization that is eager to help the first lady and the country why are they hesitant to explain what they are doing. Why should helping the country be shrouded in secrecy? Nigerians cannot continue to be fooled and bamboozled even if you guys are given 4000 lap tops.
Why are you talking up and down like a little Kid. Abati said the cars are for Africa First lady's event and the cars will be returned after the events. The cars are hired. So you dont want us to host the event, or you dont want the cars to be hired. You want us to use bicycles to ferry the first ladies ?
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jt2010: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

[size=14pt]Yes indeed they are...

They just gave away for free the latest Range Rover Evoque to a Nollywood actress..

And this will not be the forst time they will be doing such..
[/size]

You forget to complete the statement that "For been the brand ambassador for that Range Rover Evoque brand". That is strictly busines because she will promote the brand for the fact that she is a celebrity and so many of a fan look up to her for style trend.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2012
ABATI talk say na gift from Maduka to the NGO,
Coscharis talk say na transaction with GOVERNMENT

Let everyone have his pick and chose to believe whatever. As for me, i choose to believe Coscharis. Abati in my records has always been lying. I wont start believing him now. Coscharis has no history of lies in my records. grin grin grin
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by DExplorer1: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2012
mufc009:
Then better we call them father Christmas

Okay I have heard..
Coscharis Nigeri Limited is now to be caled Father Christmas for sponsoring the FLS.. Also MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, VISAFONE, CADBURY, NESTLE, All Nigerian Banks and any other company that has ever sponsored an event, given out free gifts as either Promo ro P.R are now to be called FATHER CHRITMASes.. So Says MUFC009..

Now shut up before you say something even more stupid than this..
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by cyril83(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

I was about saying same thing to you,bad government you say, please tell me the good government inplace before GEJ came in2 power am waiting oooo.
this government is worse
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okay I have heard..
Coscharis Nigeri Limited is now to be caled Father Christmas for sponsoring the FLS.. Also MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, VISAFONE, CADBURY, NESTLE, All Nigerian Banks and any other company that has ever sponsored an event, given out free gifts as either Promo ro P.R are now to be called FATHER CHRITMASes.. So Says MUFC009..

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by idirect(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2012
nagoma:

And if Choscaris is just a philanthropic organization that is eager to help the first lady and the country why are they hesitant to explain what they are doing. Why should helping the country be shrouded in secrecy?.
That's the big question
Why is the spokesman withholding information if truly they are supporting FG?
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ANYPEN(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=ifihearam]

You mumu that understands nigerian politics where are you todayI wonder how some of you passed through elementary sef,who doesn't know anything is governing you and your father that knos everything about the polity and what does that make you. Simple!!!! A fool..

People pick what they say from two major places; the brain or the bin. It is very obvious your's is from the bin.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ypzilanti: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2012
If you think that there is nothing more to this story, you must be very gullible.

Coscharis spokesperson was quoted in the article, and he was hedging to release the required information.

Mind you, the journalist was obviously tipped off by an insider before following up on the news. Abi you think he just walked into Coscharis without prior info?

Government most likely has just backtracked. It is still commendable that they have done so. The press is doing its job as a thorn in the flesh of irresponsible governance.

Those 40 lap top people are acting as if this government is reknowned for is prudence with public funds.

At the moment Nigerians will believe that this government is capable of any irresponsible expenditure, based on its past records.

Any misplaced venom is a result of the reputation the 'Jonathans' are gradually cultivating in the minds of Nigerians-even their former supporters-that the couple spend public funds with the reckless abandon of a drunken sailor
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by nkemKalu: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

I was about saying same thing to you,bad government you say, please tell me the good government inplace before GEJ came in2 power am waiting oooo.
GEJ HAS SIMPLY FOLLOWED THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE BAD LEADERS ABI?.....JUST ADMIT THAT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY....SIMPLE
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jmaine: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okay I have heard..

We call it futile Straw grasping attempt cheesy . . .Their useless convulsive fists yesterday is an embarrassment to them . . . .So they are merely trying to save face and prestige . .

They have all being commssioned to criticise GEJ . . .The biggest and most yielding profitable venture in the polity grin
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
jt2010:

You forget to complete the statement that "For been the brand ambassador for that Range Rover Evoque brand". That is strictly busines because she will promote the brand for the fact that she is a celebrity and so many of a fan look up to her for style trend.

How many people who actually watch Nigerian movies can afford the Range Rover Evoque?!!

Could they have given it to like a Dame Jonathan whom 99% of her close friends could possibly buy one?!!

ITS called P.R sir... Same as Coscharis sponsoring the All Africa Games in 2003 (COJA).. The P.R they got from that made the BMW 3 Series popularly called COJA a household name and also sold insane numbers of that brand of car... The move was priceless.

So this is also business sir..

So whats your point!!
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mufc009(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Ignorance and daftness is a disease.
This job aint easy for you
Sorry dude
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2012
idirect:
That's the big question
Why is the spokesman withholding information if truly they are supporting FG?

Coscharis is TRANSACTING business with the FG not supporting NGo as stated by the spokesman
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by idirect(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

Ignorance and daftness is a disease.
Cos I didn't buy your lame idea abi
Make your point without showing your rudeness please sad
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2012
So much hate out here. The question is, did Presidency spend government money rent cars for first lady's summit ? The answer is no. Anyone who has seen invoice sent to Government by Coscharis should tell me how much was written there. Coscharis is a rich company, they even gave Genevieve Range Rover Evoque for promotion, Hyundai gave WhizKid Sonata as a gift, its calledd PR, how much more giving 200 exotic cars to First Ladies for temporal use. Infact, I am ready to even give my cars to First ladies to use to promote my firm. Its called PR.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by lacasa: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2012
doctokwus: Bullshit!When did Coscharis turn to a charity company dat gives out cars for hire for free,assuming its evn for hire as we are made 2bliv.Where were d funds for d summit raised frm,if not frm d FG whc in nigeria has turned to a bazaar willing to dole out money blonging to d commonwealth wt nobody feeling nor wanting to b accountable to d taxpayer?Bullshit X2

God bless u

They think nigerians ave lizard brains ne

Mtcheeeu
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ypzilanti: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Granted the Federal use Government money to hire the vehicles from Coscharis, what will happen ? How much does it cost to hire those cars. Is it your fvcking money ? How many of you haters come from Oil producing state?

^^^^^ You are out of your phucking mind.

Oil is produced in my State, but that is besides the point.

Is oil the only source of income in Nigeria? Even if the oil from [b]Bayelsa State[/b]is somehow seperated from the rest of the federal money accruing from custom duties taxes and the other oil producing states, is it GEJ's father's money? Is the oil well for Bayelsa State in his father's backyard?

I agree with free speech, and people are allowed to continue pinning their hopes on this irresponsible government that has a 30% yearly performance on capital budget, but YOU, are nothing but a tribal warrior clothed in the garment of a genuinely hopeful Nigerian.

Why dont we just give him the Bayelsa oil money as salary every month?

Goat.

2 Likes

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
Baawaa:
One of the fools

Ur fada
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ANYPEN(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

You mumu that understands nigerian politics where are you todayI wonder how some of you passed through elementary sef,who doesn't know anything is governing you and your father that knos everything about the polity and what does that make you. Simple!!!! A fool..

I was tempted to start worrying that with people like you, Nigeria is in big trouble but then I realized you are the types that will simply vaporize by the time your lame boss (GEJ) is shown the way to the wilderness so am not bothered @all that you guys exist instead am worried GEJ is still on that seat.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2012
ypzilanti: If you think that there is nothing more to this story, you must be very gullible.

Coscharis spokesperson was quoted in the article, and he was hedging to release the required information.

Mind you, the journalist was obviously tipped off by an insider before following up on the news. Abi you think he just walked into Coscharis without prior info?

Government most likely has just backtracked. It is still commendable that they have done so. The press is doing its job as a thorn in the flesh of irresponsible governance.

Those 40 lap top people are acting as if this government is reknowned for is prudence with public funds.

At the moment Nigerians will believe that this government is capable of any irresponsible expenditure, based on its past records.

Any misplaced venom is a result of the reputation the 'Jonathans' are gradually cultivating in the minds of Nigerians-even their former supporters-that the couple spend public funds with the reckless abandon of a drunken sailor

DEMDEM endorses this post.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jmaine: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2012
The perennial nay sayers, screamers, wailers and tear shedding, and convulsive blind cynics are getting sillier with each passing posts

Am sure they are busy searching for links on manufactured lies, to peddle as a worthy counter to their exposed foolishness . . . .
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2012
nkem Kalu: GEJ HAS SIMPLY FOLLOWED THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE BAD LEADERS ABI?.....JUST ADMIT THAT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY....SIMPLE

My broda I asked you a simple question but you never answered,are you saying you were enjoying good government before the emergence of Gej?? If you answer this question truthfully then we can talk. Until then ponder over the question
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by princenayo: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2012
cyril83: being a business man now warrant him to dash out 200 exotic cars to federal govt...mr man this is not happening anywhere
My frnd sit let me educate u. Right from the inception of the Obasanjo's Administration. Coscharis has been providing expensive BMW cars to convey diplomats and other visiting heads of states during conferences and meetings in Nigeria. Sometimes free or hire, After which the cars are returned. Or do u think FG also buys cars for all the ECOWAS and COMMONWEALTH meetings in Nigeria. If I may ask u if our president travels to other countries does he travel wt cars or do u want him to trek. Most of things u guys abuse govt of are not relevant. pls get ur facts correct and stop wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2012
ANY-PEN :

I was tempted to start worrying that with people like you, Nigeria is in big trouble but then I realized you are the types that will simply vaporize by the time your lame boss (GEJ) is shown the way to the wilderness so am not bothered @all that you guys exist instead am worried GEJ is still on that seat.

Go and unseat him.
You will continue to wonder until 2019 when he will be officially leaving the office.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jt2010: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

How many people who actually watch Nigerian movies can afford the Range Rover Evoque?!!

Could they have given it to like a Dame Jonathan whom 99% of her close friends could possibly buy one?!!

ITS called P.R sir... Same as Coscharis sponsoring the All Africa Games in 2003 (COJA).. The P.R they got from that made the BMW 3 Series popularly called COJA a household name and also sold insane numbers of that brand of car... The move was priceless.

So this is also business sir..

So whats your point!!

I disagree with your statement. When a company advert a products, they do not expect every body to buy the products, such products is aim at their target audience and they look out for any person that has the similarity to drive home the products to their target customers and Genevivi in this case is a perfect person for such exotic car.

Bros, spare us this defense, Coscharis did not give out free BMW 3 Series for the All Africa Games in 2003 (COJA), it was a total business transaction that involve government paying. Please provide your evident that prove it was free or PR as you claim.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ifihearam: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
princenayo: My frnd sit let me educate u. Right from the inception of the Obasanjo's Administration. Coscharis has been providing expensive BMW cars to convey diplomats and other visiting heads of states during conferences and meetings in Nigeria. Sometimes free or hire, After which the cars are returned. Or do u think FG also buys cars for all the ECOWAS and COMMONWEALTH meetings in Nigeria. If I may ask u if our president travels to other countries does he travel wt cars or do u want him to trek. Most of things u guys abuse govt of are not relevant. pls get ur facts correct and stop wallowing in ignorance.

My broda these people are just dull,they can't see above their running nose. Some just join the bandwagon with having the nitty gritty of government. Because A condemns GEJ they just follow like a ram in wait for slaughter.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
For those who are against the PR gesture by Coscharis to offer 200 "exotic" vehicles to wives of African Heads of State's submit in Abuja, please take Coscharis to court for their kind gesture. Coscharis has given Range Rover Evoque to Genevieve as PR gesture and Hyundai has given Sonata to WhizKid. Why will assisting the First Ladies with cars to use during their stay generating hate from the Buharists ?
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by ypzilanti: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

My broda I asked you a simple question but you never answered,are you saying you were enjoying good government before the emergence of Gej?? If you answer this question truthfully then we can talk. Until then ponder over the question

maybe you have not seen my mathematical analysis of our leaders since the 4th republic before:

GEJ < Y'Ardua < OBJ

Diminishing presidencies that result from a tendency to choose the most gullible and clueless person to succeed the last president, so as not to probe their past activities and for continued control.

The tren will continue with SAMBO < JONATHAN
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by jt2010: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okay I have heard..

Bros, Please help read and analysis this extract statement from Abati and tell us your understanding of the statement.

Dame Patience Jonathan, Coscharis Motors Ltd. offered to provide some cars for the event at no cost to the organizers or the Federal Government of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lekan Balogun’s Ibadan House / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.