Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times (1851 Views)

How Do I Become A Moderator / Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
I just want to expose some comments from a moderator who flexes power! grin

Trust me! For I hide posts and ban people at my discretion;
maclatunji:

Oh please! You have to trust my judgement as moderator. I have hidden the post and will not show it here. Logicboy has to understand that his posting here's a privilege not a right and apply due discretion. I may entertain no further questions on this matter. I am being lenient by even allowing his new monicker.
https://www.nairaland.com/994789/difficult-question-allah/3#11527868

You dare call me power crazy? angry
maclatunji:

You call a moderator mad?
https://www.nairaland.com/994789/difficult-question-allah/4#11536155

Special warning for non muslims angry
maclatunji: Guys, cool it especially non-Muslims!
https://www.nairaland.com/964655/maclatunji-please-respond-this#11157482

I dont remember why I banned you but trust me, I did it for a good reason. I am the moderator cool
maclatunji: ^Honestly, I cannot remember exactly but I believe you insulted Muslims/Islam. If you have contrary opinions, state them if you like but no insults!
https://www.nairaland.com/964655/maclatunji-please-respond-this#11122072
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
even though i dont always align with ur views but i'll take an exception on this thread objectively.

ask at least 5 other pple which includes muslims, christians, deists, atheists and moderators, they'll have negative comments about maclatunji. He's yet to mature to the level of one that can take responsibility(s) i can name 3 moderators that have given bad comments about him. Jaybee the romance section co-mod is one cos of (tunji) his immaturity.
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by MyJoe: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lol. This boy, sorry, bwoy. Do you ever sleep?!
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
MyJoe: Lol. This boy, sorry, bwoy. Do you ever sleep?!
he once told me that he's on Nl to spread/propagate atheism
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: he once told me that he's on Nl to spread/propagate atheism

Is that a bad thing?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
MyJoe: Lol. This boy, sorry, bwoy. Do you ever sleep?!

I'm a boss. I'll sleep when I die cool
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: even though i dont always align with ur views but i'll take an exception on this thread objectively.

ask at least 5 other pple which includes muslims, christians, deists, atheists and moderators, they'll have negative comments about maclatunji. He's yet to mature to the level of one that can take responsibility(s) i can name 3 moderators that have given bad comments about him. Jaybee the romance section co-mod is one cos of (tunji) his immaturity.

Lmao.....so even moderators know? grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I'm a boss. I'll sleep when I die cool
so u are going to die tonight? shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by DonaldGenes(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am havin fun readin this convo*why dont you quys make it up..automatically,whats the qain in quarellinq dissipatinq enerqy fiqhtinq n accusinq each others...pls pls try be friends ok!!
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: so u are going to die tonight? shocked

Are you voldermort or something?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes: Am havin fun readin this convo*why dont you quys make it up..automatically,whats the qain in quarellinq dissipatinq enerqy fiqhtinq n accusinq each others...pls pls try be friends ok!!
are u a spaniard?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Are you voldermort or something?
No im not a 'voldemort' may be im VOLTRON
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: No im not a 'voldemort' may be im VOLTRON

Would explain your robotic indifference to human suffering caused by christianity
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Would explain your robotic indifference to human suffering caused by christianity
don't get u
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: don't get u

Voltron = robot

robot = emotionless
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Voltron = robot

robot = emotionless
but u said u dont sleep. true?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: but u said u dont sleep. true?

Insomnia? Heard of it?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Insomnia? Heard of it?

so. Im also a chronic 'carrier' yet i still sleep with sedative. so?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: so. Im also a chronic carrier yet i still sleep with sedative. so?

Thats why I dont sleep
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
jesus can help u sleep

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
toba: jesus can help u sleep

have you reduced your god to valium? Sleeping medicine?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Lmao... una get wahala o..
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

have you reduced your god to valium? Sleeping medicine?

NO i havent. If he's able to raise the dead back to life, he can do lesser things than that
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2012
toba: NO i havent. If he's able to raise the dead back to life, he can do lesser things than that

But he was crucified like a common thief
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

But he was crucified like a common thief
Did that take away his glory and honour till date? Millions across the world still praise him and call his name for help
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2012
toba: Did that take away his glory and honour till date? Millions across the world still praise him and call his name for help
And they've been waiting for over 2000 years for his return.. lmao..
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2012
musKeeto:
And they've been waiting for over 2000 years for his return.. lmao..
Yet these waiters aren't weary, are still waiting and are even ready to wait for his return. What about that?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2012
toba: Did that take away his glory and honour till date? Millions across the world still praise him and call his name for help

And millions reject him, millions doubt that he even existed and millions say that he is not God.
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by maclatunji: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2012
LMFSO!
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2012
maclatunji: LMFSO!

Graced by the almighty moderator.

Your excellency, I am honoured grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Graced by the moderator.

Your excellency, I am honoured grin

What do I see here? A smear campaign against my character?
Re: Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times by Logicbwoy: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
maclatunji:

What do I see here? A smear campaign against my character?

And how did this thread get moved away from the religion section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3.4 And 2.4m Vsat Dish For Sale. / Can Anyone Help Me With An Immigration Officer's Contact In Abuja / Nigerian Born Youtube Star Deji 'comedyshortsgamer' Escapes Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.