Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule (874 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / Affected African Countries Should Join Hands In Fighting Southafrica As A Whole / I Think Oil Rich Countries Should Be At Alert (nigeria Not Excluded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by Depilot(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
The men have done us wrong. they dragged the entire africa continent on the dusty floor, they've sold our pride and they just don't care anymore. it is time to give the ladies/ women a chance to rule, let us try something different and new. allow them to show us what they can do to bring back africa. they are our mothers and african mothers are physically and mentally strong, they are very educated and they care.
i believe that female presidents is the answer. together let us give them the power, motivate them, protect them and give them the love they deserve.
Liberia has never been peaceful and fruitful like this for many years.

African countries should give the ladies a chance to rule.
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by Ndipe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2007
Yeah, the likes of patricia Etteh should be given a chance to govern Nigeria too. More power to them!
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by quinofhart(f): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
man or woman, they both as corrupt as each other, don't think the sex of a leader will change anything.
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by MP007(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
The poster sounds like Sir shina Peter, na u be this? grin grin
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by ndubest(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
, what kind of chance??

abi u no like democracy?

anybody that wants to contest should go ahead and pick the form

cristina just won the president of argentina and Hilary is contesting for USA president

unless u want us to handpick ppl and that is not democracy

cheers
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by swing4real(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2007
All i can say SHUT UP
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2007
as in shut up and stop asking for a chance?we've seen what ellen sirleaf of liberia has been doing.she's a solid example. undecided
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2007
OH PLEASEEEEE!!!!!! I am getting sick and tired of women pretending Women in africa do not get the chance to excel at all. We have so many examples of women in leadership roles in Nigeria already. Who is holding them back
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by folahann(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2007
I think the case here should be: african Women should give themselves chance to Rule
Re: African Countries Should Give The Ladies A Chance To Rule by Depilot(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2007
you can give women a chance by motivating them, getting them involved, allowing them to be themselves. men of africa have shown all that they care about nobody but selves. they've sucked our continent dry. let us try something different, let them rule and i think it will be for better. liberia has never been peaceful and fruitful like this before. i also believe that the west will take the african women more serious than the men who have sold themselves cheaply to the west. it is high time for women to come out of the kitchen and show off their intellectual skill.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark Stops Ex-dig From Naming ‘419’ Lawmakers / Damilola Taylor’s Mother Dies In London / Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.