Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? (873 Views)

FEAR OF Buhari-army Finds The Missing Certificate!!!(photo) / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi / U.S Plane Finds The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by pie1ect(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2008
This US election is turning out to be the funniest I've ever witnessed in my short 24 years on earth.

The clownish lies told by the McCain camp, the unbelievable gaffes Joe Biden comes up with everyday, the sacarstic choice of McPalin and her constant flipping of the republican ticket (Palin/McCain instead of McCain-Palin), the laughable commentary FOX news spews everyday, the fact that the Iranian president is now seen as making more sense than George Bush at the UN Gen. Assembly, the ridiculous attempts by the McCain camp to shield Palin from the press.

While this is funny, nothing beats the decision by McCain to suspend his campaign and focus on the trouble on Wallstreet. This coming immediately after it was just revealed that his campaign manager has been collecting money from two of the major firms involved in the recent market crash. Wow.

What next should we expect?
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by blackspade(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2008
This is not a new phenomena. Do you notice how it's almost taboo to criticize McCain and his military record? Well, back in 2004 the Republicans totally tore John Kerry's (D-Massachusetts) military record in shreds, and then claimed his purple heart award was not genuine. If you can't call that hypocrisy at it's core, then I guess I don't know shit.
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by DisGuy: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2008
ME me meĀ  in fact I told the TV licence dude on my street I will stop paying (like i ever did) if the BBC don't cut down

It's like watching a film sometimes, the lies accusations, dirt digging, the way they walk, they way they talk

And to be honest the media is everything in this election, they invite some analyst obvious from each camp after
the big Hollywood speeches

the thing i hate most is the polls they have immediately after each speech or major background news!!
oh he is now leading with one point, he is way ahead this time last year blah blah blah

What next should we expect?
the fist pump dolls, the fist pump motivation book (I bet this will be popular with Nigerians)
the Alaskan lipstickĀ  grin

look at Palin visiting 7 heads of state within 48 hours whats the point, just shows how obesethick most the citizens are really
absolutely no substance! http://thewearingofpants..com/2008/02/barack-wears-red-tie-hillarys-collar-is.html

although I'll prefer Nigeria to have some good bits of their style
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by pie1ect(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
America and indeed cannot afford to have another 4 years of that Republican Rule. Everyone is blaming greedy CEOs, bonuses, lack of regulation and oversight for the crash of the market.

What nobody seems ready to say (apart from the Iranian President, that is) is that there is a tangible relationship between spending over 10 billion dollars a month on senseless wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the market crashing. The truth is America will never win either of those wars, but that has not stopped George Bush draining American resources on those stupid wars, sticking his nose where it's not needed, paying very little attention to what is going on in his own country.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world is somehow financially connected to America and this crisis with wall street is directly connected to the uncertainty in the financial world today.

If anyone person should be held accountable, it should be George Bush. Now McCain is trying to hood-wink Americans into voting him to the most influential post in the world ( and by default, Sarah Palin).

I hate to think which direction this world be heading within the next four years if McCain becomes the next US president. Initially my support for Obama was more to do with skin color, but now it's so blatantly obvious McCain is actually a disaster in the making. Not only for America, but the rest of the world. Even other world leaders are subtly trying to endorse Obama.

Well, in spite of all my rantings, I still don't have a say in who becomes president of the US. I hope the American people vote with their heads and not based on stupid sentiments like race and sex.
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2008
America is crumbling in the face of global changes and competitions.It has been one sided for so long but now the rest of the world is catching with economic and social independence with limited resources available for all,it is a case of survival of the fittest now,not in terms of brutality but diplomacy and equitable management.

The time of g8 is almost over,it has to be redefine.
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by McKren(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
think u find the unfolding drama funnny?

Check this out!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
[size=18pt]Please move to the "Foreign Affairs" board![/size]
Re: Who Else Finds The Us Elections Funny? by subice(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
McKren:

think You find the unfolding drama funnny?

Check this out!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E

Now that was funny, the guy was obviously quite peeved!

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Industrialist Abducted In Asaba / The Dignity Of Nigerians Over Africans / What A Cheek! Aondoakaa Says Nigs Have No Right To Know Yaraduas Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.