Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better (1643 Views)

Unbelievable: Thierry Henry And Bojan Krkic Once Had A Thing For Each Other / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? / Watch The Gunners Theiry Henry And Others: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by mukina2: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
I believe that Henry is better than Dinho .

what do you think

and its not because am a gunner cheesy
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by Akolawole(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2006
Please, i beg no comparison.

One is just a Striker another one is a SPIRIT(not a human being).
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by passy: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2006
plz this yr question sounds like someone who will ask that b/n God and Jesus who is better. henry is a good player,but not a match for dinho. chau cool
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by nightrider: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
excuse please if you dpn't mind me asking

what does ronaldinho do that henry doesn't do.

please dnt talk out of excite meant cuz dinho is reigning. tell me constructively, articulately and intelligently, what dinho does for barcelona that henry doesn't do. abeg
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by Akolawole(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2006
@NightRider

Please don't bring Henry into comparison with Ronaldinho. I beg

He does what others cannot do.

Since my years of watching football, i have never seen anybody scoring a goal of that beauty in a crowded defence(Against Chelsea in London last season).

He is a Spirit.

Few players are close to him: Denis Beckhgham, Zola , Di Canio and maybe Jay-Jay( On his day).
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by TDH14: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2006
Please.

Who can receive the ball from midfield and dribble past three defenders, side-stepping two of the three defenders and score?

Who can make a free-kick hook and dip into the top corner of the net?

Thierry Henry.
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by pearl2(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2006
There's no basis for comparism.
Hear Zico,one the Brazilian greats."Ronaldinho has the highest IQ in Brazilian football"
I can't but agree with him.Ronaldinho is a genius, he's the most gifted footballer playing on this planet at the moment.
Even Maradona also said this as much.That's the kind of person you  should be measuring him with.
Remember his goal against AC Milan last year,I can still hear the commentator saying 'this goal can win any match in any tournament in any stadium in the world!'.And it was a burst of an individual effort.
What of the one against Chelsea also in Champions league where he hypnotized the whole of Chelsea's defence?
Or the one that hasten David Seaman's retirement from football.
One could go on and on.
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by Fimmy(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2006
although im not a Gunner but i still prefer Henry
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by dalisto(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2006
i'm a full time gunner, however i would admit that ronaldinho has an edge over my TH at the mo.
however, it's not so much of a clear difference in my opinion
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by Priscila(f): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2006
mukina2
you just brought me my two most loved men! Are you tempting me?

Anyway, Dinho is the World conqueror and Henry is the Europe ruler!
Dinho is the a.k.a miracle angel and Henry is the aka miracle baby!
even Fifa has told us everything!

I beg again Mukina! don't make us go to jail for insurbodinating Dinho the Great!
you know he is the reigning fifa and European player-he's got the POWER.
Though I feel Henry should have been second placed during the awards. He is near him.

Have you ever noticed that Dinho's feet can tap the ground 100 times in a minute?
The magic is in his feet! and prayers, thats why he is a bit ahead than my England Igweeee Henry!

These are the men I adore most  and my dream celebrity dates. the bobos are smart in their own ways.
So, its like comparing salt with sugar or mixing the TWO!
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by Standard007(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
mukina2: I believe that Henry is better than Dinho .

what do you think

and its not because am a gunner cheesy

Oga mi no vex oooh, I just say make I draw u back small see weda u fit remember wen u wrote this post, I just visited ur profile, and d first tin weh I d do 4 pple profile na 2 check time spent online, na im I com see 1 year.......... madness wan finish me!!! if nairaland get 2go ranking u 4 be ultimate of d ultmatest!!!! permit d english though. I repeat no vex ooooh. My own time spent online na just 1day....... I d feel like baba!!! I komot cap 4 u!!! Oga Seun suppose don d tidy u small money by now. Pesin like you d number of time u don make frontpage go don reach 500 by now........buh am yet to get 1. *sobs*

back to d matter na Oga Ronaldinho.
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
@mukina2 did you type "who" as "hu"? In the thread title?

Was that deliberate?

Gosh shocked shocked
Re: Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better by iceberylin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
SNAKE_bite...

RONALDINHO... LEGEND

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World's Highest Paid Footballers In 2011 / Mallorca Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On Sat. January 14 2012 / Exclusive: Carlos Tevez Garden Duty Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.