Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Will You Describe This Picture As? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Describe This Picture As? (28600 Views)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / Have You Ever Gone To The Market To Buy This(picture) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by loma(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
If you can think outside the box, you can eat outside of a pot!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by barryj1: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dis is suicide
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by adira(f): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
9ija foe real, it' not bad.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by racas: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
a hya hya yi
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by destnychyld: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
hammedkola: Eating bread and tea in an head pan.....Is this Poverty or Lack of Resources?
This is madness nt poverty it is nt even hygienic
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by adira(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
barry j: Dis is suicide

that's not true.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by y2kaustin(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
or better still " Residue of GEJ,Zap ups"
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by MMM2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Obj,gej & co una don see wetin una cause 4 9ja angry
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Thingz people do just Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ fame lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by bejay766: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is poverty of the mind! Thats all!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ronkebp(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
The guy has nice muscles.....imagine if he grabs one bread seller, that one own don burn be dat!!!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ANYPEN(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebosed: This Picture can be true. Nairalanders please think deep about it. My take is this, the guy was hungry after a had day work...tea is never a priority as this time...what you are looking at in the head-pan is simply dirty water...perhaps he rinsed his dirty palms into the head pan before pouncing of the bread. So it is not tea in the headpan but dirty water...shikenan

Why will he want to rinse his dirty palms in a clean water before using it to eat his bread? That is why he is MAD & you that could reason along that way should better go have you reasoning faculty checked!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
If he begin sick make he no go talk na from village they send am frm
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
usmanktg2: Mr no shoes with his cassava bread.
why must u slowpokes use evry post as an opportunity to insult ur leader? Is that not been grossly immature,retarded and uncouth?pls take ur tym and giv GEJ some respect
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sometimes when hunger strike you, you wouldn't care what it is your eating/eating from. If you are so concerned about his well being and eating habits then go find him a better Job
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Parsonpikin: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebosed: This Picture can be true. Nairalanders please think deep about it. My take is this, the guy was hungry after a had day work...tea is never a priority as this time...what you are looking at in the head-pan is simply dirty water...perhaps he rinsed his dirty palms into the head pan before pouncing of the bread. So it is not tea in the headpan but dirty water...shikenan
dirty water in front of him with bread in his hand na wa for u o
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by diademd: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
It is well

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by sayso: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
The supervisor at that site is a wicked person.
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by bfire(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
What would you guys say if he were to be a Whiteman in one of the SURVIVAL TV SERIES?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
assuming marijuana is legalised' this pix wud be a proper advertorial'
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Ideevic(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na collo brickra
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ecode1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
I seriously doubt if someone with his or her senses intact would do such. I doubt!
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Zzyzx92(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
By God's grace,he'll live to tell the story...its not easy ooo. Naija! Sufferness country grin
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by dani1luv: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
folowo: Who can tell me he/she have never eat inside pot or outside pot b4? Pls live the guy alone
Dame Student grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by ebosed: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Why will he want to rinse his dirty palms in a clean water before using it to eat his bread? That is why he is MAD & you that could reason along that way should better go have you reasoning faculty checked!

wetin i do you? na me say make them sack you? I don't believe he drank tea from the pan, is that enough reason to rain abuses on me? would you impose your fake picture on me?

go look for a proper job and stop waiting your time hear posting CRAZY picture.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
He is eating at site. He doesnt have plate. There is nothing there for one to start abusing Africa.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by nagoma(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
one day they will make him president and his most famous quoted line will be " I had no tea cup".
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by phreakabit(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Animalistic instincts taking over. . . . This is self debasement. Why would anyone treat himself this way?
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
To you guys talking about health risks - please ask yourselves how your ancestors survived in the jungles of Africa during the stone age, and how some of you guys are able to survive the inhumane environment in Nigeria.. grin

The human body identifies and protects the body from infections and some diseases with use of the specialized cells, tissues, and organs that make up the immune system. It also recognizes every invader and produces special cells called antibodies which can neutralize it..

That's adaptability!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Jabioro: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
"over hungry" no time to waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.