Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Will You Describe This Picture As? - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Describe This Picture As? (28599 Views)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / Have You Ever Gone To The Market To Buy This(picture) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Pelican(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2012
The face of the real heroes of Nigeria
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by yinkopet: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
he is superbly super imposed wit gr8 creativity... such an african man making use of an available resources on ground...dis is not poverty, just trying 2 make a way
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by wumiesontop: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
E go beta.Shikena[b]
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by zackjollie: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
Suggested Title: "Alaaru t'onje Buredi, Awo Ori e L'onje". A Load-carrier eating Bread is consuming his Scalp (Skin of the Head).
Zackie
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by raywhyte95: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
afam4eva: Poor people in Africa have no class. They just want everyone to know that they are wretched.
shey u na naija boy or gir or wetin who the Bleep are u to determine who is "wretched" or not asssssshhhhole
Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by Gilbertman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
The picture and the comments did make the hour went by fast.Thanks once again to NLs smiley smiley
Nigeria go survive, AFRICA GO SURVIVE, My people go survive, we will all survive.
If we'll own up and go through our deeds long long before this time, we'll definitely fish out some phenomenal things we have done in those days when life was so free, so tough, so compulsory,as a matter of 'necessity' and the only means to an end.Or even when life was still tender , I mean at the infancy stage when a crawling baby will put anything from Kerosene to 'anything' that look like 'food' or 'beans' in his/her mouth.Or talk of when we were sick and concoctions were mixed up for us to drink, in the name of curing us of the high fever!!!!!!!!!..Tell you what Nigerians have come a long way.The craftman in the picture did take time to clean the headpan,I am not sure if he used hot water or cold water(most likely he used cold water) to prepare the tea(and guess what that tea will be very rich!!). Consider a farmer working in the farm and decide to eat pawpaw or suck orange, will he bother to do any elaborate cleaning..?Nope!! or a dairyman milking a cow and decide to take a sip..get the picture..... shocked
In conclusion, I will describe the picture as "LIVE AND LET LIVE".
God bless my Fatherland.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Describe This Picture As? by kwaraguy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
kokoye:

I doubt this guy cares about class or what anyone thinks. He's hungry and need to feed to be strong for work.
That says it all, most people fail to see themselves as privileged rather they claim to be self made. Alhamdulilai for myseff sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.