Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Rav 4 Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rav 4 Issues (2312 Views)

Pls How Much Is Rav 4 2004 Tokunbo Engine? / Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 / Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2012
Hello guys. We just brought in a 2010 RAV 4 with navigation. The problem is the nav and radio are not working. When car turns on the screen displays this message "please insert correct map disk". Pleas has anyone has this kind of experience? If so, what is the possible cause/solution. Pray someone can help
Re: Rav 4 Issues by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ngutor: Hello guys. We just brought in a 2010 RAV 4 with navigation. The problem is the nav and radio are not working. When car turns on the screen displays this message "please insert correct map disk". Pleas has anyone has this kind of experience? If so, what is the possible cause/solution. Pray someone can help

am sure the car was imported so the map installed was for the market that was intended when it was manufactured eg europe but UK so the map installed would be for UK
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Thank you sir. So what is the possible solution
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Africar: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Bros, You cannot use GPS navigation in Naija.
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Lexusgs430: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Ngutor: Thank you sir. So what is the possible solution

Just ignore the satellite navigation aspect of the screen and use other control functions.
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Just ignore the satellite navigation aspect of the screen and use other control functions
I wont actually mind but the radio is not working. The screen keeps displaying that message and nothing else works there. If just the radio was working I could damn the nav
Re: Rav 4 Issues by bigx(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Africar: Bros, You cannot use GPS navigation in Naija.

Why?
Re: Rav 4 Issues by diehard1: 3:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Africar: Bros, You cannot use GPS navigation in Naija.
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2012
Morning guys. Still waiting for someone to put me through. Nice day ahead
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2012
Nairaland PLEASE no fall my hand oooooooooooooooo. I de wait
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Forester45(m): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2012
Ngutor: Nairaland PLEASE no fall my hand oooooooooooooooo. I de wait
. I know it may be electrical fault. Take it to an expert to repair the radio. I dont think its a big deal. As for navigation in naija, forget it. The software has never been installed ones in any city unless recently in some parts of Abuja, i doubt.
Re: Rav 4 Issues by Ngutor(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2012
Thank you sir Forester

(1) (Reply)

Rover 75: Users Please Review / 10 Most Expensive 2015 Cars In The World / The Right Gauge Of Engine Oil In Vehicles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.