Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) (1378 Views)

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by vladimiros: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
sometimes I can't believ my House of Reps, ( thank god I am 18 now and Can vote for who represents my region whether he wins or not).

One main reason for MEND cooling off was Jonah being made Vice, then the amnesty programs, you think the Ijaw mends fighter did not feel aboit cooled off when he sawa fellow Ijaw in power he could talk to no matter how "useless" he is?

If Jonathan is Impeached today, you all would see production go back to 880k a day or even WORSE.,

secondly, if you don't like your president you have an election for now, the Reps should just call for more caution, IMO
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by member10: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Go and watch cartoon joor!

6 Likes

Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ijaw peopple can stay in power for ever! They are the ones sustainning this country and if any group feels like it, they can seceed. No one will be missed. Ijaws are already armed, they even have RPGs.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by chuks49(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
كلورين: Go and watch cartoon joor!

Aboki
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by vladimiros: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2012

yes I would, and when the problem starts

you would be the first to complain
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Ufeolorun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Your mend caved because they know what's gona come if they refuse amnesty-people hardly compromise when in a position of strength.We will impeach the mr.and no lazy baby oil-bunkerer/mend is going to stop it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by tadysmart(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2012

Certainly Boko Haram in the house.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by member10: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2012
chuks49:

Aboki
chuks49:

Aboki
chuks49:

Aboki

Inyamiri..
Get some exposure! Just because I am a muslim and I use arabic caligraph dosent mean am a hausa man..
vladimiros:

yes I would, and when the problem starts

you would be the first to complain
When the military is going to annihilate them why would I complain.
tadysmart:

Certainly Boko Haram in the house.
Shm.. Some people just have to show how... I am fasting.
How is BH related to this issue?
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Ufeolorun: Your mend caved because they know what's gona come if they refuse amnesty-people hardly compromise when in a position of strength.We will impeach the mr.and no lazy baby oil-bunkerer/mend is going to stop it. cheesy

and if any baby bunkerer is looking to flex muscles he should head to maiduguri grin
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by ODB1: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2012
OP makes a lot of sense.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Olaolufred(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
vladimiros: sometimes I can't believ my House of Reps, ( thank god I am 18 now and Can vote for who represents my region whether he wins or not).

One main reason for MEND cooling off was Jonah being made Vice, then the amnesty programs, you think the Ijaw mends fighter did not feel aboit cooled off when he sawa fellow Ijaw in power he could talk to no matter how "useless" he is?

If Jonathan is Impeached today, you all would see production go back to 880k a day or even WORSE.,

secondly, if you don't like your president you have an election for now, the Reps should just call for more caution, IMO

JONATHAN SHOULD GO TO HELL.
MEND SHOULD START TO FIGHT FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH NATION.
HE WOULD RULE BETTER IN THAT NATION.
ENOUGH OF RELIANCE ON OIL MONEY.
SOUTH WEST CAN STAND ON HER OWN.
NORTH CAN LIVE ON ITS OWN WITH RIGHT LEADERSHIP.
SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO LIVE ON THEIR REMAINING OIL.
HOWEVER, NO ONE SHOULD USE SECTIONAL INTEREST TO THREATEN US IN THE FACE OF GOODLUCK'S "RETARDEENIC" PERFOMANCE.
So,
I posit that Jonathan should be Impeached,
Mend should fight for their own country under the presidency of Jona as its pioneer president.
With that, they can control their oil 100%.
Then, we will see whether other regions would perish just because their dependency is not on crude oil.
I encourage and support anything that will cause a split of the Nation.

1 Like

Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by pokkadot: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
just saw this . hahahahahahaahahahahah

Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2012

ROTFLMAO!!

Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by UncleJJ(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
MEND would not do anything. After all Jonathan is not the progenitor of the so called amnesty. And, at this point - even the MEND guys are getting a share of the GEJ hospitality.

The amnesty issue still has a lot of problems, several ex-militants have been deported from S.A and only God knows what has happened to others in N.America.

His wife becoming p.sec and his disgracing the ex governor of his state - is turning Jonathan into nuisance . If he is successfully impeached MEND themselves will kick his ass. Jonathan is making everyone look at the Niger Deltan's as a bunch of uncultured and foolish people who have oil and dont know what to do with it except shout - it is our oil.

It brings me to the age old adage - you cant give a pig a diamond ring: this seems to be the case with Jonathan. If a man is a the door of a kitchen, he always shouts the cook never gives him enough food and everyone feels if you put him there he will be most generous, Not knowing that the only reason he claims he never gets enough food is because he has a BIG stomach.

GEL or RPG - if we really want this country to move forward, we must put our cultural difference aside because in Nigeria - cultural difference's are much stronger than religious. cool

And, if my hypothesis is flawed and the MEND , do feel threatened because of such. The successor should merely re-instate all their benefits and make sure all remaining militants are catered for.

You see, the secret of Nigeria politics is that the guy in power is always doing something wrong so when he goes no one misses him. And, if they do - we can throw them in jail or throw them some checks. There will never be war in Nigeria, are too hungry to fight and to scared to loose the little we have.

MEND, don over flex, at this point e go hard make them give soja wahala for creek oooh... our military don beef up - even for babalawo levels.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by ODB1: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2012
Olaolufred:

JONATHAN SHOULD GO TO HELL.
MEND SHOULD START TO FIGHT FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH NATION. Right
HE WOULD RULE BETTER IN THAT NATION. Right
ENOUGH OF RELIANCE ON OIL MONEY. lie
SOUTH WEST CAN STAND ON HER OWN. I laff lie
NORTH CAN LIVE ON ITS OWN WITH RIGHT LEADERSHIP. wetin concern you, you secessionist
SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO LIVE ON THEIR REMAINING OIL. the oil that fed your ignorant a55
HOWEVER, NO ONE SHOULD USE SECTIONAL INTEREST TO THREATEN US IN THE FACE OF GOODLUCK'S "RETARDEENIC" PERFOMANCE.
So,
I posit that Jonathan should be Impeached, which really means I am tribalistic
Mend should fight for their own country under the presidency of Jona as its pioneer president. very true, you suprised me here
With that, they can control their oil 100%.
Then, we will see whether other regions would perish just because their dependency is not on crude oil. anarchy, despotic tinibu dynasty with cap in hand patrolling the corridors of the EU and UN.
I encourage and support anything that will cause a split of the Nation.
PU33Y
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by alaoeri: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2012
MEND can't do worst than BOKO HARAM.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by ODB1: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2012
alaoeri: MEND can't do worst than BOKO HARAM.
Because MEND fights for justice. What is that satanic group, Boko Haram fighting for?

Nigerian Govt had no choice to support MEND, why? because MEND was the Niger-Delta. Young Men will head into the creeks and hit them hard and come back to settle amongst their people.
The militants will extort the oil coys and use that money to develop their communities.
The young men that made up that militia were equipped to fight the Nigerian Army which never had a clue or the logistics to tackle the militants due to terrain.
MEND enjoyed international support.
If they had declared a Nation, no one will oppose it and the Nigerian govt will not have the capacity to fight the secession.
Ask yourself this, if the Nigerian Army can't tackle a rag-tag assembly of jihadist in the open Savannah how could they be able to tackle a self funding, highly trained and co-ordinated militia which operated in the thick dense creeks?
The Nigerian Army suspended air operations in the Niger-Delta during the peek of the struggle because helis were dropping of the sky not from simple RPGs but hand-held Javelin Missiles.
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Murphy7h4: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
BUMPS
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by Murphy7h4: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Good point
Re: If You Impeach Jonathan, What Would MEND Do? ( For Some Idiots To Think) by musiwa46: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
if you go on the website of Federal inland revenue which is the agency that collect money for the nigeria. They do not collect any form of money from crude oil sale. It is taxes that they collect. And this is where

Do you see this.. That how much nigeria govt make in a money. and this is what is paid to states... and oil taxes are taxes that Oil importers like Conoil, oando etc import into Nigeria.. and they sale. this is where the govt of Nigeria allocate state revenue.. so all this uneducated people shouting niger delta are uneducated..

So basically. they are given akwa ibom money from the taxes of the people of Nigeria, which should be stop. this is why I said. Let Oil state go and ask the Oil company for 13% and let see if they will get it. they will get zero. Because the oil companies have lawyers and the court will tell all the Niger delta militia the truth.

This is why the north want them to stop the oil derivation because their taxes is been used to pay Akwa Ibom state 13%.. which is illegal. and Ngozi iweala already told you. she does not control oil money.

(1) (Reply)

1967 - 1970 War & Jan. 15 Coup: Facts / Amechi Strikes Back Sacks Non Conformists / Imminent Nigerian Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.