Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (6170 Views)

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by efisher(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
Millions of well meaning Nigerians want Goodluck Jonathan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBaQSdpxgzs

In the video, Olu Jacobs, Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Ramsey Noah, Stephanie Okereke and others are calling unto the masses to support and vote for the one man “Goodluck Johathan” they see as fit for Nigeria. What About You?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by LADEMINUS: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2011
VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR GLORIOUS NATIONAL FUTURE
Buhari is austere and his image is that he is incorruptible. His
house in Kaduna is modest, when I would call on him, he would
answer the door himself, Buhari's reputation at home was that
he, almost alone among the rulers of Nigeria tried to address the
problems of the country, Buhari is probably the only national
political figure with genuine popularity."
- John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria
"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the SMC and as head of the
Petroleum department was by nature taciturn and introvert. But
he took any work given to him very seriously and if he failed at
whatever he did, it would not be because he did not put his best,
in fact his very best. He was as reliable as he was hard working
and HONEST"
- Obasanjo (Jonathan godfather) said about BUHARI in his book;
NOT MY WILL page 59:
Dont believe the PDP lies that Jonathan / PDP has won the
presidency, go out and vote enmasse for Buhari/ Bakare.
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?.
Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor
of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo ’s Military
government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as
Chairman of PTF under Abacha. Please consider the following
unassailable facts: He birthed and supervised the establishment
of our existing refineries. There was no religious crisis while he
was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB! in his time
as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal
discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved
under any other era, even military). JJ Rawlings of Ghana took
over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while
Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison. · Under
his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in
that short period hasn't been matched by 12yrs of the PDP.
Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed
as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government
after or before his time. Despite serving in senior capacity in the
oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum
Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery
or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired
into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but
didn't.
I cannot imagine anybody in his right sense will vote for
Jonathan / PDP. If Jonathan wins the next election, then
confirmed, Nigerians are simpleton. It cannot get any better
under PDP. I learnt they are distributing biscuits and bags of rice.
Well, make sure you get enough to last you a lifetime or at least
for the next 4 years. People need to take the coming election
very seriously. Vote Buhari / Bakare. PDP has nothing good to
offer. Whoever likes the present state of things in Nigeria (Power
failure, poor health care, kidnapping, armed robery,bad roads,
crime rate and unemployment on the rise) should vote for PDP.
A FLAWED ELECTION WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE FLAWED LEADERS AND
LEADERSHIP.
Hence the inability of the Jonathan lead PDP government to
deliver on the most basic essentials of life: the Federal
government since 1999 has generated revenue of more than 65
trillion Naira and yet there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR
IT.
The yearly budget of the Ministry of Works alone since 1999 is
more than the yearly BUDGET OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FROM
1984-1999.
As a matter of fact, the budget of the Ministry of Work for 2000
alone under the guardians of Thief Tony Aneneh was more than
the budget of the Federal Government from 1960-1984 COMBINE.
NIGERIANS, WE MUST PUT OUR DESTINY IN OUR VOTES THIS TIME
AROUND.
A VOTE FOR JONATHAN IS A VOTE FOR PDP.
A VOTE FOR JONATHAN IS A VOTE FOR OBJ 3RD TERM.
VOTE FOR BUHARI AND PASTOR BAKARE, leaders we c
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by DoubleN(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
With $200 Million dollars in the Kitty in the name of endowment fund,why won't they endorse him? Bunch of Clueless Idiatas!!!! Vote BB and end this scourge called corruption.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wait till some chops all the money GEJ has promised them

The minister will 1st ask for his own cut b4 he releases it to Ben Bruce or whoever the stooge is

The imaginary money will TEAR NOLLYWOOD APART, mark my words

NB: A pal who works in the ministry for Culture said they were taken aback by the amount GEJ promised Nollywood cos they were not even

consulted on the money, Shame, our leaders are so reckless and have no sense of how things work, GEJ just opened his moth
and promised one huge figure without thinking

"Federal investment of 200 million dollars (about 30 billion naira) " sad

No water, No Schools, No Roads, No Hospitals and a bunch of clowns get money like its theirs/as if they really know how to utilize it wisely

Watch them flying 1st class to hollywood to uninvited Oscar Parties with awa money, egwe pakuka una heads all including GEJ
sad
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by gee5: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
make them begin put am 4 film
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nicklee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
if no be Nollywood wey people dey watch 90% of these clowns for be Ashawo International ooooo sad

issh
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
N200 million ke? Biscuit only jor
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
Why Onyeka Onwenu nor dey dia with her new big bum rolling on the PDP campaign soapbaox,

iiish

respectable pesin come dey use old age dey do yanfu yanfu roll yansh for PDP because of money,

Onyeka, ish, tongue,

Sure OBJ will be rolling that in OTA very soon de way wey Baba dey take look am for TV, sad
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by whiteroses(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
how much were they paid? / where are the car keys bribe tongue  plus dey are all ibo na
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Sunofgod(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
[size=14pt]GEJ 2011[/size]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niaNDRY5Nyw[/flash]

Moderators - Shift this to the TOP of the front page ASAP (sharp-sharp).
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by pek(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
With one post and no reply, this shows how people regard this information. Why is this on the front page? What is news worthy about artistes who are easily swered and always to be vocal when they have something to gain? Do you know how much they have collected to make that stand? Seun, your pro-GEJ stand is becoming an obession. CPC is complaining of missing logo on ballot papers and we didnt seè such info on the front page!
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
we have seen it all before

is it not the same way abacha was endorsed?

smh at these empty headed greedy 'stars'

so hungry that they will sell the future of nigeria for crumbs

fresh air indeed
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
The chicks in there will do anything 4 a Louis Vuitton bag, trust me they are that cheap,

dont be fooled by all the CNN coverage and all you see them in, that they are big girls, naaa tongue

all na on Top your money,

ASHEWOS Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? should be The Proper  Title of the Thread tongue
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by efisher(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
GEJ is an advocate of freedom of information. He has treated the media and entertainment industry with the respect they deserve. He deserves their endorsement. Unlike those dictators who persecuted journalists and stopped people from associating freely.

Millions of Nigerians want GEJ. What about you?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wake up 4rm your Slumber bro,
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by henry101(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Do not kill yourselves. This pro- Ayotallah Buhari group do not want freedom of speech like their General. Go hang if you dont like anything about Nigerians supporting who they want as their president.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Denningtedy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
As 4 mi i believe vat all the political aspirant contesting for this forth coming election are all corrupt. Talk about GEJ OBJ'S "boi boi" the clueless citizen of the country that only knows how to loot trillions, talk of BUHARI aka mr corruption fighter thesame palava of thief thief, RIBADU "ukor" the same wahala except that he hits his head like an agama lizard on the ground wen praying with his corrupt fellows aba__ yar__ baban__ you can complete the rest, ooooooh!!![color=][/color]
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Denningtedy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
As 4 mi i believe vat all the political aspirant contesting for this forth coming election are all corrupt. Talk about GEJ OBJ'S "boi boi" the clueless citizen of the country that only knows how to loot trillions, talk of BUHARI aka mr corruption fighter thesame palava of thief thief, RIBADU "ukor" the same wahala except that he hits his head like an agama lizard on the ground wen praying with his corrupt fellows aba__ yar__ baban__ you can complete the rest, ooooooh!!![color=][/color]
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Denningtedy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by yeswecan(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2011
I respect Nollywood's  right to voice support for any candidate or party - In theory these folks are doing the right thing but in practice they have to justify the decision since they consider themselves worthy of endorsing someone. Thence when Nnaji said "i want him back" she should as well tell us what he has done so far to call for his return and when the dwarf -like girl said "i just need someone i can trust" she should tell us why we should trust the same PDP that  destroyed our country for 12 years.

These are clowns and puppets controlled shrewdly to put up this display. I decidedly refuse to see the motive behind this if not selfish interest- not that PDP has done some great stuff lately to warrant this blessing.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by henry101(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2011
yeswecan:

I respect Nollywood's right to voice support for any candidate or party - In theory these folks are doing the right thing but in practice they have to justify the decision since they consider themselves worthy of endorsing someone. Thence when Nnaji said "i want him back" she should as well tell us what he has done so far to call for his return and when the dwarf -like girl said "i just need someone i can trust" she should tell us why we should trust the same PDP that destroyed our country for 12 years.

These are clowns and puppets controlled shrewdly to put up this display. I decidedly refuse to see the motive behind this if not selfish interest- not that PDP has done some great stuff lately to warrant this blessing.

What would you have done if they came out supporting a coup plotter like buhari? Praise them?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2011
it would have been interesting if these entertainers were on ground during the independence bomb blasts

a dose of presidential callousness and incompetence is what these twats need

is someone saying freedom of information?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin we no go hear from these gej olodos

are we talking about the press here or some 'stars' ?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by fxtopedia(m): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2011
, IF GEJ could bribe okada riders, I smell bribe here. Who care about the decision nollywood or what you call them sef. BB all the way jare.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by cap28: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2011
these so called nollywood actors are an embarrassment not only for their pathetic amateurish acting skills but for the fact that they are completely devoid of any sense of morality, with all the suffering that nigerians are being subjected to at the hands of pdp these clowns still felt it right to endorse this criminal and his goons- , i hope all of them go to hell in a handbasket. I think the biggest mistake buhari made when he took power in 1984 was not lining up those second republic looters against a wall and putting a bullet into their empty heads, i think that would have served as a warning to any incoming polticians.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by jensinmi(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2011
GULLIBITY IS OUR NATIONAL TRAIT IN NIGERIA.

Is/ Was the so called $200 million Investment Goodluck promised going to come from 2011 Recurrent expenditure or the Capital expenditure??

Is it out of the same budget that is made up of a deficit of more than 20% that PDP will give them the cash??
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Arysexy(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2011
how much were they paid? / where are the car keys bribe Tongue plus dey are all ibo na

In the video, Olu Jacobs, Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Stephanie Okereke and others are calling unto the masses to support and vote for the one man “Goodluck Johathan” they see as fit for Nigeria. What About You?

That tribalistic blood running down ur veins need to be sucked away by a vampire! Afo Anu!
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by yeswecan(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2011
henry101:

What would you have done if they came out supporting a coup plotter like buhari? Praise them?

I would think these self-acclaimed luminaries have been in Nigeria long enough to be familiar with the acronym  P-D-P . They know what it represent and they know what that shameful endorsement stands for, this is where morality and personal ethics should take a stand.

My stand is - i respect what they did in theory but it  is an endorsement of PDP in practice and i fail to see the rationale for advocating PDP.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Apr 04, 2011
like someone has rightly said, the are nothing but clueless . . . when they are shooting movies, let them tell me how much they spend on gas into the generator and in Ghana, do they have ti depend on generators to power ordinary cameras?
Yet the wanna endorse such parties and the people that have ran the nation into poverty
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by rufflychux(m): 2:42am On Apr 04, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA UNA DE MAKE ME LAUGH. Every single Nigerian that is Contesting for the presidents seat is ---> simply put -->CORRUPT.

I don't care wether na man or woman, housa or igbo or yoruba etc ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME -> CORRUPT.

The BEST Nigerian president ever was Nnamdi Azikiwe. Everybody in Nigerian politics is now CORRUPT CORRUPT.
Yeap, I completely agree -> THE TRUTH HURTS so swallow your pride.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by henry101(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2011
whiteroses:

how much were they paid? / where are the car keys bribe tongue  plus dey are all ibo na

You are a f/cking re/tardo. You freaking tribalist. Big eediot. tongue
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by EPOMA(m): 3:47am On Apr 04, 2011
With a country with no Values Like Nigeria , If all the nollywood stars and footballers and police, lawyers are bribe, they will support Goodluck Jonathan. I Am just upset this morning after coming to find out that Godwill Akpabio just gave Mobile police in Akwa Ibom state 100 million Naira and 140 cars for the election. Nigeria is messed up, I give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics / Error Found On Nigerian Naira / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.