Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. (1744 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Liadi2(m): 5:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Pls people is it advisable to broke your spouse sim card after marriage and buy her another one, pls share your taught on it.
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Odunnu: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2012
What would be the rationale behind it?
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by ayobase(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2012
One of the reasons I dont give a f.uuck abt my female friends, except on some special cases.
Whats d essence of being buddies now, when it will be terminated soon!
I contact u if u contact me sha!
@Odunnu
Some guys are just too jealous to coping with her pre-marriage toasters!
I know of a friend that called me about some months ago...
She said she could call me because she wrote my number down somewhere.
Her husband changed her sims, close her fb ac, even 2go and whatsapp.
I GEZ those sort of ladies have been henpecked right from onset.
They MIGHT not have say in the MARRIAGE...like they were favoured to be married.
LOL!
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Odunnu: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2012
I'll rather remain single and happy jor
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by hannydarl(f): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2012
Yes! Break it, burn her young single lady clothes, cut her off from family. while at it, burn her certificates and diploma if she has any cos if she dare find a job men can toast her. Then kill all those ex bfs and then put her in a room and seal it with bricks. Keep space for food and your dick to do her doggy style without openning the cage. Durriong labour deliver her yourself o Cos a midwife can go tell people how her younder is and what it looks like. Don't let her look at any man hide her sons from her too. There! Now you have her ALL to your dick alone.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Dat kind of man na 'sanko'
Break what?? For what??
Illiteracy at its best!
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Sabaugo(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2012
No need of breaking it bc even if u do, it will not deprive her from contacting those people if she want. Do u know that i have ten contacts in my head but i didnt save them in my phone. So forget bc gals know more u know in that aspect
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by safeact(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Sabaugo: No need of breaking it bc even if u do, it will not deprive her from contacting those people if she want. Do u know that i have ten contacts in my head but i didnt save them in my phone. So forget bc gals know more u know in that aspect

Breaking d sim is not about d girl but putting a stop to numerous calls and shirkers she had before you met her! Its right to change her old line to avoid distraction in ur family!
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by hannydarl(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
And what happens to the man,s sim? Abi him no get babes wey I'm been dey do for corner before maRriage? Maybe they should both brerak their sims na.
Chie Na woman body most men dey form king sha. Inferiority complex will kill men if women don't exist any more o.

MEN leave women alone o. Break sim o destroy sim o a woman dog like most men dogs will always stray. Best bet? Lock her up.

1 Like

Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Daresh(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
hannydarl: Yes! Break it, burn her young single lady clothes, cut her off from family. while at it, burn her certificates and diploma if she has any cos if she dare find a job men can toast her. Then kill all those ex bfs and then put her in a room and seal it with bricks. Keep space for food and your dick to do her doggy style without openning the cage. Durriong labour deliver her yourself o Cos a midwife can go tell people how her younder is and what it looks like. Don't let her look at any man hide her sons from her too. There! Now you have her ALL to your dick alone.

grin grin grin no take laff kill me oh!
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Johndoe100(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
hannydarl: Yes! Break it, burn her young single lady clothes, cut her off from family. while at it, burn her certificates and diploma if she has any cos if she dare find a job men can toast her. Then kill all those ex bfs and then put her in a room and seal it with bricks. Keep space for food and your dick to do her doggy style without openning the cage. Durriong labour deliver her yourself o Cos a midwife can go tell people how her younder is and what it looks like. Don't let her look at any man hide her sons from her too. There! Now you have her ALL to your dick alone.

I recommend this to all new or about to be husbands. Implement it and enjoy.
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by hannydarl(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Johndoe100:

I recommend this to all new or about to be husbands. Implement it and enjoy.

Yes recomend it o jare, next victim o sorry new wife will be your daughter or sister. Its very good for their husbands to cage them cos they canot be trusted.
All their kaya will be burnt and then we celebrate their weddings while they are in the cage.
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by ronkebp(f): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Oshi !!!! of the highest order.
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by armyofone(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Now this one is hilarious grin grin grin

Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Break her jaw sef
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by floranbee1(f): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
If he breaks my sim,i'll break his too.shekena
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Luxythere: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2012

Could not have said it better....this will really sort out his ego
Re: Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. by Igabe(f): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2012
@Safeact, why can't the man break his own sim card because he might equally be distracted by his ex-girlfriends or admirers. Men are so selfish in their reasoning. A woman that will cheat will still cheat if you like change her sim every 2weeks, close her fb and all her social network accounts. Men always feel women are the only one vulnerable to temptations, men equally has cheap brain and are easy to get. Marriage is not a prison or a cage.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Right? / 15 Brilliant Lies Parents Have Told Their Kids / When U Come Home To Meet Ur New Born Baby Like Dis,wat Wil U Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.