Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks (6996 Views)

Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks / Nigerian Subscribers Spend N602.6 Billion On Calls In Five Months - NCC / Airtel Reloads 500% Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2012
In true testament of being the innovative leader in the Nigerian telecom market, Glo launched Glo FleXi as the 1st dynamic tariff plan in the country. glo has now reloaded Glo FLeXi with customers enjoying discounts on calls to ALL networks. Prepaid Customers who migrate to this plan by dialing *135*1# can now talk for as low as 1K/sec.

Glo FLeXi as a dynamic tariff package depends on the density of traffic on the network at any point in time. The system looks at the network usage behaviour and gives generous discounts thereby making it possible for subscribers to enjoy discounts ranging from 0% to 99% depending on the time of day and their geographical location.

Glo Flexi reloaded gives subscribers on the Globacom network a discount of up to 40 percent on calls made to other networks in addition to the existing discount of up to 99 percent on Glo-to-Glo calls. A discount of up to 99 percent on Glo-to-Glo calls means Glo subscribers can talk for as low as 1k/sec on the network.

To register, you will have to dial *135*1#

After registration, you can then make calls to loved ones on the Glo network at those fantastic discount rates displayed on your phone at the time of making the call though you will have to enable the cell broadcast feature on your phone so as to be able to receive information on what discounts are available at your current location at anytime.

Glo Gista/Go GBAM + Glo flexi reloaded will be cheaper than Glo infinito. Agree?

Source: http://www.gloworld.com/latestnews4.asp

Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by luluosas(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2012
There is nothing like relaunching in this story as there is no changes in the package up till now. Percentage does not increase more than 50%. No off-net discount. Glo should be serious.
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Before now, Glo Glexi only gives discount on glo to glo calls but now, with Glo Flexi reloaded, you also get discounts on calls to other networks. You dig?
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by freebloke: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Before now, Glo Glexi only gives discount on glo to glo calls but now, with Glo Flexi reloaded, you also get discounts on calls to other networks. You dig?

guy yarn us d koko... Xplain beta. I dnt know how d % is bn calculated 4 oda ntworks. I don dey 4 dis package o but D way wey glo dey take chop my money no be small tin o.
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by luluosas(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Before now, Glo Glexi only gives discount on glo to glo calls but now, with Glo Flexi reloaded, you also get discounts on calls to other networks. You dig?

Please, give me a break! Up till now, the ONLY percentage displaying on my screen is ''Flexi 10%,20%,30%,40%,50% (as the case May be) which is only for Glo-To-Glo calls, do you see any other percentage on your screen?
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by freebloke: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
luluosas:
Please, give me a break! Up till now, the ONLY percentage displaying on my screen is ''Flexi 10%,20%,30%,40%,50% (as the case May be) which is only for Glo-To-Glo calls, do you see any other percentage on your screen?
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
luluosas:

You will not see another percentage on the screen. The point is that the discount now affects calls to other networks and not just Glo-to-glo calls as it used to be before the launch of the Glo Flexi Reloaded.

If you are on Glo GBAM, just try and call another network when you have some discount displayed on your phone's screen to test if it will be cheaper than the normal call rate or not.
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by luluosas(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

You will not see another percentage on the screen. The point is that the discount now affects calls to other networks and not just Glo-to-glo calls as it used to be before the launch of the Glo Flexi Reloaded.

If you are on Glo GBAM, just try and call another network when you have some discount displayed on your phone's screen to test if it will be cheaper than the normal call rate or not.
Why are you mixing things up here? Are you therefore saying that I as a subscriber will be paying in darkness not knowing what I am being charge on my calls?
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by Mustay(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2012
Little wonder Etisalat produced that advert on "percentage this, percentage that". Please save us the calculations. iHiss
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
MTN has really put people into confusion
Re: Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks by Chekitaut: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Globacom stop this disgraceful act "the number you are calling is incorrect please check the number you are calling"

(1) (Reply)

Can Power Bank Be Repaired / My Redmi Note 12 Review: Read Before Buying / How Does One Root A Techno Android Phone? (D3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.