Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? (13654 Views)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by LailaIkeji1: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2012
I want to do what I've never done before. So, what do you think?
I have this sudden urge to go clubbing tonight with my girlfriend but am pregnant.
Do you think its okay?
My belly bump is showing small sha but am not soo heavy yet.
My hubby is letting me go cos av assured him I won't dance too much. i dnt drink, i dnt smoke.
How would you react seeing a pregnant woman in the club?
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Aremuquietstorm(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2012
U cn go provided u dnt drink or smoke nd u wont dance. nd u husband gav u d go ahead.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2012
I clubbed and rocked while preggie but ALWAYS with my husband.
Depends on the club and country. Go to aura or movida with a bump and no hubby and be ready to deal with drunk bad boys trying to hit your a.rse or lesbians trying to feel your boobs.you'll end up frustrated and sad.
Last line:if you must go, go with your man.

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by LailaIkeji1: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2012
The club is actually in Lagos here. And I haven't clubbed in Lagos before now.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by blank(f): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Its been a while i went clubbing but i think it is still essentially the same thing. Won't there be people smoking thus you and your baby will be inhaling second hand smoke? Also, wont the loud music make your baby uncomfortable? I am more interested in the second hand smoke. I don't think its very healthy.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by akinreals: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Yes u can, but let ur hubby go with u so as to keep u in check, if ur hubby will not go with u, pls do not go, we men can be funny atimes. I wish u safe and easy delivery. Shikena
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2012
She can but shouldn't for FOR HEALTH REASONS
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2012

8 Likes

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Can ur hubby go with u at least? undecided
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by bobby2270(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
you could organize a small get together with friends and you guys get a dj. Hence no second hand smoke and no worrying about drunk men hitting on you
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Laila Ikeji: I want to do what I've never done before. So, what do you think?
I have this sudden urge to go clubbing tonight with my girlfriend but am pregnant.
Do you think its okay?
My hubby is letting me go cos av assured him I won't dance too much. i dnt drink, i dnt smoke.

My rxn: She so ratcheeeeeeeed!!
Woman, stay home.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by mopesayo(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
If u go clubbing while pregnant dnt b suprise if your 1day old baby tells u he or she wants to v d naming ceremony done in club.WATCH!
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Chaydee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Some are practicing it already...

2 Likes

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Built2last: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Men are silent on this topic and its something to ponder.If they are never going with you to the club and you have their baby, that approval may have been granted with duress, If i say no, trouble will start.so go.He must have said in his heart.
As a pregnant woman you sure need the protection of your husband. If he is not going PLEASE DON'T GO.
my opinion.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Kolade9(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
@topic,yes ofcourse,unborn babies like rocking...grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Chaydee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
mopesayo: If u go clubbing while pregnant dnt b suprise if your 1day old baby tells u he or she wants to v d naming ceremony done in club.WATCH!
I heard Davido naming was done in Club grin grin grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by cheddarking(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Do you think its okay?

Lagos Clubs allow indoor smoking....so you will definitely 'Smoke'.

To be honest, you just sound like a very irresponsible mother-to-be...and I really wonder what kind of environment awaits your unborn child..

14 Likes

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Bibol(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chaydee:
I heard Davido naming was done in Club grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
The probability that trouble would ensue in any club is closer to one than zero at any time. So, Woman, stay home.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Pimples(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
It seems whenever a Lady gets pregnant.... She suddenly desires all sort of weird Stuff...

Imagine clubbing in Lagos with its raunchy bad guys..
My wife can go clubbing...But that'll be AFTER the 9 months exam
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
If I happen to catch my Wife at a club. WTF. . .It'll Rain Brimstones. angry

[s]Eh, and don't ask me what I'll be doing there.[/s]
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Chidex2442(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
jst watch out n see a guy will still toast u with dat pregnancy, mind u sum guy still like fucking pregnant ladies grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by danieldrake14: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
clubbing is allowed bt ricking ur babes life is bad lady try 2 hold ir self jst 4 d seek of ur on born babe pls ooooooooooo
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Yornandrew: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
we must repent of sin, for Jesus Christ is coming very soon
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by EfemenaXY: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Do you think its okay?

Sounds wrong to me. But hey, what do I know? Call me old-fashioned...
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Pakavy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
cheddarking:

Lagos Clubs allow indoor smoking....so you will definitely 'Smoke'.

To be honest, you just sound like a very irresponsible mother-to-be...and I really wonder what kind of environment awaits your unborn child..

hence my silence!she isyet 2 appreciate d anticipation of been a mother
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
If i was your hubby,i would approve of your clubbing reluctantly and go with you in case.My sincere answer to ur request wil be outright NO. As much as it's nothing bad,i dont want any harm befal my child just because her mother want to catch fun. Now back to the question. Honestly i would think you are an irresponsible woman if your hubby didnt come with you. Other men might want to hit on you surely. Be prepared for that in the absence of your man. Lest i forget,what if there is a fight in the club and the whole place is in disaray?

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Siga: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chaydee: Some are practicing it already...
...Imagine...pregnant, clubbing and drinking...#nasty right there...www.nasty.com...I dont think its advisable to go clubbing while pregnant...wat if fight breakout and dem push u, belle hit ground...na wa..go clubbing after u born...why the rush or crave..
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eh...well it depends on the trimester.

first is ok..but mid second and third? Oh no!...baby girl needs to sit down
and focus on her seed!! Eat right, get plenty of rest and keep stress levels at bay!

I can't imagine anything tackier and sad than seeing an 8 mo. pregnant lady in the club
dancing to Big Sean's "Dance (A**)" song. grin grin
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Ignatio(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
What if someone bumps into you while dancing or a drunk dude accidentally pushes you?
The smoke too. Definitely not healthy for you.
Don't be suprised if this child turns out to be a club head.
Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by AmakaG29(f): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
I would go to a nice lounge for a slightly older crowd where I could sit, listen to music, and talk to my girls. Not some wild ratchet party where a fight may break out and the people are trashy...

1 Like

Re: Should A Pregnant Woman Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^true. health risks are ESPECIALLY higher in the clubs!

if a fight doesn't break out and cause a stampede, the adrenaline rush
and mugu-ish crazy dance moves of these second rate break dancers could kill you. tongue

This is why I don't do clubs. wink grin

*imagines pregnant lady knocked out by a few "Krumpin'" uppercuts...LRL. grin

[size=5pt]dont mind me yall.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / (photos) World Biggest Snake Killed In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.