Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? (13531 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello everyone. This topic is open for discussion but the question is mostly for the men.

I'm wondering if men still find their pregnant wives attractive, especially in the second and third trimester when the changes in the body become more evident.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by jeffizy(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
Of course I still found her attractive. Since it is still the same person I fell in love with.
Just some little changes here and there.
I had the funniest moment of my life when her nose doubled up in size and was always shiny. Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Eneze1(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2013
jeffizy: Of course. Since it is still the same person I fell in love with.
I had the funniest moment of my life when her nose doubled up in size and was always shiny. Lol.

this is very funny
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by xynerise: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2013
She looked prettier when she was pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Oliviababy: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2013
my hubby was very annoying ,he uesd to complain abt everyting my weight, stretch on my belly, my bust.as if he is nt d cause

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2013
jeffizy: Of course I still found her attractive. Since it is still the same person I fell in love with.

Crazy you cheesy.

Ppl are different, some are very attractive during pregnancy that you wish you were the one carrying the pregnancy or married to her, while others will make you think that pregnancy is out of the world.

Some looking behind them you can rarely tell if they are pregnant sef until you stand in front of them.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Olivia baby: my hubby was very annoying ,he uesd to complain abt everyting my weight, stretch on my belly, my bust.as if he is nt d cause

How is he the cause cheesy

No be una two do am together?
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2013
jeffizy: Of course I still found her attractive. Since it is still the same person I fell in love with.

..i wanted to laugh but quickly sobered up cos i wonder how my own nose will look like..this life sef..
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by jeffizy(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2013
I guess the thought of being a Dad adds to the excitement.
I noticed most ladies have flat backsides at this time.
Definately due to the expanded and protruding tummy.
I don't envy you guys at all.
But I respect you all.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Pacify: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise: She looked prettier when she was pregnant

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by saintneo(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Yet to be married; however, I must say some chics look very beautiful while pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Wow, i am really surprised at the responses i'm getting. I 'used to' think most men stop finding their wives attractive during pregnancy. My husband is sort of like that. He would do everything possible to keep me comfortable, even get me whatever i crave without batting an eyelid. But anything intimate, mba. I have to beg for a something as simple as a hug. It is like he's scared of the belly. I'm sure i dnt have mrs jeffizy's big shiny nose anyway, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Dannylux: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Well, not everyone looks pretty when they are pregnant. I've seen women who get extremely swollen and you'd be feeling pity for them because the protrusion seems bigger than average ones.

The ones who are lucky to be gifted with bodies resilient to changes are the ones who look pretty with their pregnancies.

In summary; It varies with bodies.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Here is what i noticed,

some women are super cared for during their first pregnancy by their husband and are stoped from most house chores cos of fear of miscarrage, making some of them not all look swollen. Some pregnant women loves walking about while some sit at home due to laziness. You can see pregnant women walking together on the road trekking a long distance because it's their nature and you notice that they are not all that plumpy like the ones that sits at home. But this dont apply to all women. So why won't men find their wives attractive afterall those exercise called trekking. Some don't even like to see their feet swollen so they embark on their endless trekking.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by mirajune: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote
author=ameenahz]Wow, i am really surprised at the responses i'm
getting. I 'used to' think most men stop finding their wives attractive
during pregnancy. My husband is sort of like that. He would do
everything possible to keep me comfortable, even get me whatever i crave
without batting an eyelid. But anything intimate, mba. I have to beg
for a something as simple as a hug. It is like he's scared of the belly.
I'm sure i dnt have mrs jeffizy's big shiny nose anyway, lol. [/quote]

quite the opposit in my case. My husband just wont let me be. He alwayz say he enjoyed sex more when i'm pregnant. Even up till the 9th month, my guy no send. We had sex the very day i gave birth. Quess thats what triggered my labour sef. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Some find their wife extremely attractive during pregnancy,the extra lubrication due to hormonal changes is a turn on.Mine is usually a very active player but becomes active+ during my preg because the threat of pregnancy is already ruled out . The rolling continues till delivery day sef cool.

Mirajune,i for think say nah me dey type sef or are we married to the same person grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by veave(f): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls guys come and comment i want to know my fate in d future wen i finally get married and pregnant... @jeffizy... *shinny nose*

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by mirajune: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote
author=byvan]Some find their wife extremely attractive during
pregnancy,the extra lubrication due to hormonal changes is a turn
on.Mine is usually a very active player but becomes active+ during my
preg because the threat of pregnancy is already ruled out . The rolling
continues till delivery day sef cool.

Mirajune,i for think say nah me dey type sef or are we married to the
same person grin[/quote]

:-):-)
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Damojo: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
It depends on how neat your wife is.

My wife knows i have serious OCD so she became super-clean when she took in. She also became sexier with the bigger b00bs and curvier hips. We used to have s3x everynight till the day she went into labour. I remember us laffing about it one time that my dick would make the baby's head oblong cos it was touching the cranium, but alas, the womb is thicker than any tissue in the body.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by xynerise: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
veave: pls guys come and comment i want to know my fate in d future wen i finally get married and pregnant... @jeffizy... *shinny nose*
Always do the normal exercise for pregnant women. Eat lots of fruits and don't be lazy.

Seriously, I always have this additional sexual feeling when my wife is pregnant. She dey make sense no be say them say grin.

Though I am careful with my movement tongue
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by tpia5: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
ameenahz: Hello everyone. This topic is open for discussion but the question is mostly for the men.

I'm wondering if men still find their pregnant wives attractive, especially in the second and third trimester when the changes in the body become more evident.

Why are you asking?

If they do or if they dont, how does it affect you?

Just curious.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by tpia5: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cykik: Here is what i noticed,

some women are super cared for during their first pregnancy by their husband and are stoped from most house chores cos of fear of miscarrage, making some of them not all look swollen. Some pregnant women loves walking about while some sit at home due to laziness. You can see pregnant women walking together on the road trekking a long distance because it's their nature and you notice that they are not all that plumpy like the ones that sits at home. But this dont apply to all women. So why won't men find their wives attractive afterall those exercise called trekking. Some don't even like to see their feet swollen so they embark on their endless trekking.

Madam, make your point without abusing your fellow women.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
oh yea yea yea..am sooo jealous
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
ameenahz: Wow, i am really surprised at the responses i'm getting. I 'used to' think most men stop finding their wives attractive during pregnancy. My husband is sort of like that. He would do everything possible to keep me comfortable, even get me whatever i crave without batting an eyelid. But anything intimate, mba. I have to beg for a something as simple as a hug. It is like he's scared of the belly. I'm sure i dnt have mrs jeffizy's big shiny nose anyway, lol.
whaaaaat!!..lady Ameenah yu r married?. i neva guesses dat in my wildest dreams o. so are you pregnant ni or you are asking 'down' to know wat to expect from ur hubby.

me, ama single lady buh i av three preggy women around me right nau...my aunties. so i wanna say from what i observe that a woman is less attractive during pregnancy. na how e go small, na hin e go small o...she go loose dah beauty. am nat saying she gets ugly buh since the nose seems to double and shine always, she seems to feel less cute. And since attractiveness is not only in d face, i think am right wth ds my view. she gets black marks here nd dia, she grows fatter and does things lazily and slowly....blah blah

buh afta pregnancy, every lady becomes more beautiful even dan ha usual self...she is cuter nd i think a lil bit fairer.

cheers to d ladies in d house
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Why are you asking?

If they do or if they dont, how does it affect you?

Just curious.

Ma'am, whether they do or not, it doesnt affect me. I just want to know. And if you have any experience to share, pls do. Thanks.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
whaaaaat!!..lady Ameenah yu r married?. i neva guesses dat in my wildest dreams o. so are you pregnant ni or you are asking 'down' to know wat to expect from ur hubby.

me, ama single lady buh i av three preggy women around me right nau...my aunties. so i wanna say from what i observe that a woman is less attractive during pregnancy. na how e go small, na hin e go small o...she go loose dah beauty. am nat saying she gets ugly buh since the nose seems to double and shine always, she seems to feel less cute. And since attractiveness is not only in d face, i think am right wth ds my view. she gets black marks here nd dia, she grows fatter and does things lazily and slowly....blah blah

buh afta pregnancy, every lady becomes more beautiful even dan ha usual self...she is cuter nd i think a lil bit fairer.

cheers to d ladies in d house

Lol. I'm very married with a little Waduudah on the way.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise:
Always do the normal exercise for pregnant women. Eat lots of fruits and don't be lazy.

Seriously, I always have this additional sexual feeling when my wife is pregnant. She dey make sense no be say them say grin.

Though I am careful with my movement tongue
you too?...e be like say na big, old people full NL o. everyone don marry. ah been tink say...

ok its tym ah go do so too sef
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thou not married yet,
but, i love seeing woman who are perfectly cared for by their husband during pregnancy.
I make sure i pray for evry pregnant woman i com across in my daily life.
My woman to be will be the most lucky among woman because i wil ensure she look more healthier and prettier in pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
ameenahz:

Lol. I'm very married with a little Waduudah on the way.
mashaaAllah. i am so happy for you. Happy married life babe and say salam to 'abu waduudah'. tell him a big Waduudah is saying HY.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by xynerise: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
you too?...e be like say na big, old people full NL o. everyone don marry. ah been tink say...

ok its tym ah go do so too sef
You think say time dey? tongue
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miner13: Thou not married yet,
but, i love seeing woman who are perfectly cared for by their husband during pregnancy.
I make sure i pray for evry pregnant woman i com across in my daily life.
My woman to be will be the most lucky among woman because i wil ensure she look more healthier and prettier in pregnant.
i pity her in advance
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise:
You think say time dey? tongue
haba. why na. abeg o, let there be time. yu know its only when am dead dah dia is no time. Though i am ready buh dia is no ready brother

am nt advertising oooooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.