Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail (5785 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by dedeike: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please for the uninformed, GEJ has no business again in the ongoing prosecution of the oil cabal.
His job stopped when these men were arrested and charged to court.
His anti graft role stopped when the accused persons had their charges read to them in court. That is the position of the law. That is the reality.
Henceforth, all enquiries, accusations and blames should be re directed to the judiciary.
The ball is now in the court of these judges in whose courts, these cases were instituted. They hold the yam and the knife. They decide where the pendulum of justice will swing.
Jonathan cannot grant bail to any of the accused persons, it's solely at the discretion of the presiding judge.
Jonathan cannot also write their verdicts, the judges do.
So if you want anything good to come out from this case, just beam your searchlight on the judiciary and leave Jonathan alone.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by blackbeau1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
See money ! My head dey turn because of all this plenty money wey dem just dey talk.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by chucky234(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
miteolu: Bail option is allowed in law. Is only ignorant that will not apply for bail option during prosecution.
Are you tired of French?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by Sholexyz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
D judiciary system is vry corrupt, they stole billions of money n d court ask 4 a bail in millions which they can afford n sureties which they can get wit their father's influnce. So 9ja prison is meant only 4 d poor. God bless naija o.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by miky(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
nothing wrong here, except you dont know the law and your ranting is only Emotional!! even in a more civilized country like the Usa.. George Zimmerman was given bail of a million dollars even though he shot and killed a young black boy.. that said i expect all parties to be found guilty on some charges!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by flexya: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Delafruita: the case will gradually die like the others

And a lot of detectives, lawyers and civil servants would av made serious money in the process.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by mkoabiola: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ds is wat am xpecting as a personnit is a tradition, aftall justice don collect her own share b4 granting bail.eyes opeen pls don't b surprise.nja my country.lol
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by CongoHo: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
$10
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by DerMeister: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
ten dorra suckee suckee, twenny dorra f.uckee f-uckee
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by juman(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is monumental fraud.

I am not surprise to see one Arisekola Alao among them. Hiss.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by mekaboy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
THE CASE WILL ONLY DIE OUT IF WE LET IT, WE NAIRALAND MEMBER CAN FOLLOW UP THIS CASE AND ENSURE THAT IT GETS TO ITS RIGHTFUL CONCLUSION. WHEN CAN ORGANIZE PROTEST AND UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK TO GET OTHER WELL MEANING NIGERIANS TO JOIN AND ENSURE THAT THESES THIEVES ROT IN JAIL .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by DeGenius3(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2012
it is normal. all of them will go home and sleep.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by MikeBetty(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2012
It will be a very unfortunatd that those thieve who drag the citizen of a great country Nigeria into penury and liquidate our common wealth will go unpurnished. God fight the war. Many in this great nation die because they cant afford #2000 medicare. Workers smile home with less than $112 every month. Its unfare if these greedy marketers go unpurnished
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by barrybanbi: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2012
A double standard country, what do u expect? poor man will b remanded for next six months before next court appearance.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by Rednose: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Wozzai.....When the fathers loot tire, they introduce their children to join the loot. Can GEJ be able to salvage the system ? This is monumental fraud using family lineage. GEJ help us oh. I know Nairalanders are blind to see the challenges you are going through instead of joining the loot machine. Help us C-in-C. Please remove this subsidy 100%
Why ask GEJ to help, isn't he the one who approvede the removal of the fuel subsidy? Had he not signed, would there have been fraud?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2012
The theft happened during OBJ's tenure and no one knew about it. Now GEJ has opened everything thing for all nigerians to see, and ''very-slowpokes'' are here critisizing the humble man. All I can say is may God give him the strength to guide this nation to our promised land. By 2019 when GEJ will leave office NL's will know his value..

*Sipping ogogoro and freshfish peppersoup*

LIVE from Otueke
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by solgee(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2012
Gudos to GEJ on this so far. He atleast have tried,it is now left for the judiciary to ensure justice
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by FrankC3: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Please people, trials are not conducted on the pages of the newspaper or on internet fora. It is done in the law courts. i quarrel with the caption of this threat. It should real- Alleged Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail. That is the price we have to pay for accepting democracy, jettisoning all traces of jungle justice as is being practiced in this thread.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by PointB: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2012
I wonder what we expect when we have a 'Gbanjo' as judge in billion naira cases. Buying off the judge 'cheaply' is not beyond the reach of these stup1dly rich oil susbidy thieves.

That said, if corruption (and terrorism) must be tackled, it must be confronted from all angles - all arms of the goverment! Granting frivolous bails to economic saboteurs (and terrors suspects) as frequently done by the judiciary is very bad, discouraging, and outrightly dangerous. It must cease!

Imagine the political capital expended by the presidency to send his alleged campaign sponsors and partymen men to the dryer, only for the judiciary to allow these guys rooms to roam about and influence things with their loots. How can we corruption be tackled with these sort of behaviour?

Anyway, I have advocated it, and will continue to propose it - the honey pot has to be removed c0ompletely! Fuel subsisdy and other unnecessary subsidies including pilgrimage must go! Those are breeding for corruption and ineptitude in the system. Until we remove the cause, the symptoms will persist.

Well, GEJ (and those advising him) should not relent. The cat is out of the bag, relenting will be a serious political miscalculation on his part. If you think the recent impeachment threat against the president is not connected to his attempt to move against oil thieves, think again!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by Claumy2(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2012
Ndi Oshi... Thieves...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by 10over101: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
touch_me_hard: None of the above
Akon says blame it on him
Laughing!!! Hahahahahahahaha guy u no well well-well
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by africaeagle(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
No matter what we have to say here it just noise to pollute the air cos it we go no where. Nigeria politics issue is like when u send two thifes that are working hand in hand to judge and find out who is guilty so that the one guilty will be punish. And they know that two of them are guilty so is for them to settle with themselfs and tell u rubbish. NA ONLY POOR MAN NO GET MOUTH TO TALK FOR THIS COUNTRY OH.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
[size=14pt]The president gets to appoint Federal Court judge as the positions become available. The Federal Court rules on the Constitutionality of state and federal laws. It validates and invalidates rules, laws, procedures and policies. However, it has no enforcement powers. The Executive Branch is the enforcer, and can choose whether or not to use its power in accordance with the Court's rulings. [/size]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail by skytouch: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
I laughed in faranse. I bet it, nothing will happen from this case as it involved the sons and daughters of big men. I weep for my country. This one is obviously above GEJ. He can only prosecuted and jailed those rogues if he comes back in another life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames / Inauguration: My Govt Will Engender More Massive Rural Development - Ugwuanyi / Ibom Air 2 New Airline Spotted In CANADA.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.