Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames (5789 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / Differences Between Son Of Politicians And Son Of Voters(picture) / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by kekakuz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Today
most Nigerians use the internet on a regular base.politicians and celebrities are not left out,infact they use it more as they are always concerned with what the public thinks of them.
some of them are social media junkies as they don't really have much jobs to do.
nairaland is by far the biggest online forum in Nigeria and by extension Africa and can boast of 1.2 million registered members not counting thousands of visitors that flock in everyday.
so it is logically acceptable to conclude that alot of these guys rock nairaland with us in disguise but am here to blow there cover.(thanks to my hacking and up tracking skills)
here is a few of them and will add more as soon as I get more.

1 nasir el rufai -cramjones
2.miss yezudo - genevive
3 wiz kid - youngwizy
5 davido - andyblaze
6 tifnubu. - Ruben abati
7 iya rainbow - mukina
8 lagbaja. - olandoOwoh
9.alimodu sheriff - smallpenis
10 safari girl - Rita dominic
11 berem. - don jazzy
12 fadeyi oloro - Adam forever

will add more am trying to trace labara maku ryt now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Blakjewelry(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol....when I saw this topic I can't stop myself from laughing.
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Idrismusty97(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
13. Mr Ibu- kekakuz

OP dey jobless seriously, see has he make plenty people dey view this thread cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by kekakuz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: 13. Mr Ibu- kekakuz

OP dey jobless seriously, see has he make plenty people dey view this thread cheesy.
you are close cos look alike
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by phillmartgroup(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Interesting
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Joblessness is a serious problem.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lmao! grin NL is home of clowns indeed!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Firefire(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy grin

Daddy Shocky - Barcanista smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Kennyfancy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Idrismusty97(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Osita Iheme - Madcow1/okiju

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Plus10(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol I abeg no forget to add Lie Muhammed o...that one go sweet well well grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Sparrow13: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
What of Obasanjo and maybe Atiku ?
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Joel3(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
bull crap. No one should take this serious.
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Firefire(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Plus10: Lol I abeg no forget to add Lie Muhammed o...that one go sweet well well grin

Liar Muhammed - NgeneUkwenu

grin

16 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by McWhillion(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Boiledcorn ---- Baba Suwe
Kral ------ David Mark
Kekakuz ----- Basket mouth grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Firefire(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
all na joke ooo grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by kekakuz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
You guys are turning my thread and effort into a joke
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by mistudreh(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP who will be our Patience Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Jambsupport(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

grin
dat boy/girl is obviously one of d newly employed lapdog.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jambsupport: dat boy/girl is obviously one of d newly employed lapdog.

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
kekakuz: You guys are turning my thread and effort into a joke
And how is it possible 4 someone like Don Jazzy to have all the time that Berem spends online

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Rikidony(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP PLS CAN U HAND OVER WHAT U JUST TOOK I WANNA BE HIGH.

DONT FORGET

CHIWETALAGU - NOBLEVAL

GOD FATHER - PAGAN9JA

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Waste of time
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by joseph1832(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
And how is it possible 4 someone like Don Jazzy to have all the time that Berem spends online
Are you insinuating that berem is jobless?. Last time I checked you also spent that much time online.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gej=?
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2014
chai grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by citizenY(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Sincere..... u? of all people!!!!!! We all know you .... you spend more time here than Berem.... you are competing with Nairaland forum....small time you go displace Seun sef!!!

5 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by Etosonc(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Joel3: bull crap. No one should take this serious.
i Dey Suspect U Oo
Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by b3llo(m): 1:11am On Sep 26, 2014
ITBomb my NL genius and intellect

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Celebs On Nairaland with their Usernames by checkdate(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: Today
most Nigerians use the internet on a regular base.politicians and celebrities are not left out,infact they use it more as they are always concerned with what the public thinks of them.
some of them are social media junkies as they don't really have much jobs to do.
nairaland is by far the biggest online forum in Nigeria and by extension Africa and can boast of 1.2 million registered members not counting thousands of visitors that flock in everyday.
so it is logically acceptable to conclude that alot of these guys rock nairaland with us in disguise but am here to blow there cover.(thanks to my hacking and up tracking skills)
here is a few of them and will add more as soon as I get more.

1 nasir el rufai -cramjones
2.miss yezudo - genevive
3 wiz kid - youngwizy
5 davido - andyblaze
6 tifnubu. - Ruben abati
7 iya rainbow - mukina
8 lagbaja. - olandoOwoh
9.alimodu sheriff - smallpenis
10 safari girl - Rita dominic
11 berem. - don jazzy
12 fadeyi oloro - Adam forever

will add more am trying to trace labara maku ryt now
abagworo - rochas anayo ethel okorocha.
(correction)berem - nkechi okorocha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now / Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth / Iyorchia Ayu-Led PDP National Working Committee (NWC) To Be Sworn In Dec. 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.