Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Any Banker In The House, I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Banker In The House, I Need Help (1100 Views)

What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by chrishenzo: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2012
I would like to start a charitable work that focus on the development of the state, especially in the field of education (science and technology, arts, etc) , and also help talented people to achieve their goals. I don't have the capital to start it alone. So I think I will get more help if the program is a charity/public program.

I want people to donate money to the organisation through bank payment. I want the donators to know how their money is being used and when. Before the money is withdraw, each of the donator will receive an alert message informing them of the process and also what the money will be use on. I would like to know if there is any Nigeria bank that offers a public account service.

By public account, I mean a bank account that enables each of the donators to login and check how much has been raised, how much has been used, account history etc, but won't be able to withdraw money.

I need help with this information. Someone please help me.

For those that would like to send a private message to me regarding this charity work, feel free to send an email to me at eternitychrisvic@yahoo.com

Make the subject of the email to be "Charity Organisation Program".

Thanks for all
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by feelamong(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
chrishenzo: I would like to start a charitable work that focus on the development of the state, especially in the field of education (science and technology, arts, etc) , and also help talented people to achieve their goals. I don't have the capital to start it alone. So I think I will get more help if the program is a charity/public program.

I want people to donate money to the organisation through bank payment. I want the donators to know how their money is being used and when. Before the money is withdraw, each of the donator will receive an alert message informing them of the process and also what the money will be use on. I would like to know if there is any Nigeria bank that offers a public account service.

By public account, I mean a bank account that enables each of the donators to login and check how much has been raised, how much has been used, account history etc, but won't be able to withdraw money.

I need help with this information. Someone please help me.

For those that would like to send a private message to me regarding this charity work, feel free to send an email to me at eternitychrisvic@yahoo.com

Make the subject of the email to be "Charity Organisation Program".

Thanks for all

You dont need a banker for this..I operate an account with one of my bankers....The account has a two step security. The first step is to log into the account and view all the transactions. The second security step is to enable me to consumate any transaction on my account like funds transfer and bill payments.

So just go ahead to open the account and give all your donors the viewing rights with just the log in details and viewing password! try to withold the transaction password or ur money go waka.....
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by chrishenzo: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Thank you Feelamong. Do you mind telling me the bank you are using which enable this feature.
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by stpat1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Even if they have a transaction password, they can't pull out any money without the token generated code.so no cause for alarm
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by Alamutatalo: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
And what makes you think you'll get 'donators' for this your silly project?We've missed the point of NGO's in Nigeria.NGO sld be started by pple of influence who would have made personal sacrifices before asking for donors.NGO is not a job or biz venture,pls fear God!
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by chrishenzo: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2012
Alamutatalo: And what makes you think you'll get 'donators' for this your silly project?We've missed the point of NGO's in Nigeria.NGO sld be started by pple of influence who would have made personal sacrifices before asking for donors.NGO is not a job or biz venture,pls fear God!

Do you mind telling me why you called a silly project?
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by StarrMatthieu: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Any Banker In The House, I Need Help by jidebobo: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Go for regencyng.net go the wibesite monitor the price from there. Let see how it will work.

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] / Adeboye Curses Redeemed Pastors Again Says, Don’t Sabotage My N35billion Project / What Business Can I Do With 3.5 Milion Naira In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.