Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help (850 Views)

What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / Any Banker In The House, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help by tailor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
Please can somebody help me on this problem?

i made withdrawal from ladbrokes.com since last two weeks.
they told me that the money wil appear in my bank account within 3-5 days
uptill now the money has not appear.
now they told me to tell my bank to write to them that they have not receive the money, but my bank said that ladbrokes has to send a telex copy before they can write to them. when i complained to ladbrokes they insisted that my bank has to write to them before they can carry an investigation or my money will not get to me. please my people i need help. i have contacted my bank GTB PLC MY account officer said no. that they can't write a letter until i provide a telex copy.

now i don't know to do
i need urgent help.
Re: Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help by naijacutee(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
Search for a guy on this forum called "lawyer". He moderates the Property section and might be able to help.
Re: Any Banker Or Lawyer Please I Need Urgent Help by layi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
I smell scam. If ladbrokes made a wire, why cant they provide telexcopy. Why putting u and ur bank through unneccasy text. So far there is no proove that they made a wire so why should your bank write any letter. It doesnt sound right.

(1) (Reply)

Ebusiness Opportunities And Toxic Wastes / Need Professional Help In Setting Up A Cybercafe. / How Can I Get Contact Emails Of Nigerians Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.