Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! (24148 Views)

Parents BEWARE-- Cons Are Now Using This Mysterious Number To Scam Families / Parents Beware! / Young Nigerian, Owner Of Burnt Day Care Surrenders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
There is something wrong with that boy, he belongs in a psychiatric hospital angry angry angry angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
cry cry. Literally crying here.

See what WWF/WWE has caused. cry

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by deleo16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
forget that law i go bit that boy like my mate i no mind mike dem fine me

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Ekpekus(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Speechless!!!! WTH... The boy has gone beresk!! Some1 pls call 911
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Faithlovewinner: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pls somebody hlp me out?i want to watch d video and my phn is saying invalid setting.i xse mtn and etisalat line.tanks
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
that boy is a demon

wdh
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by superior1: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
I am sure that kid is from a home where the parents engages in a brawl. He has probably seen his father beating his mum and he is just acting it of. such wickedness doesn't come to a child's mind without an experience of violence . what a world!!
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
That daycare should be shut down, cos i have no idea what and why they would allow a boy of that age around this kinda kids too
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by lifestyle1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
where else can it be if not America. Insane country. undecided

That dude need to be chained on an electric chair.

And why is the dude on the cam site not doing anything about the attack ? undecided
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by aryzgreat: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
OMG! cry cry cry I feel like strangling dis demon possesed b.a.s.t.a.r.d to death and feed his flesh to crocodile! imaagine d height of wickedness? why is he particular about that same gal? Imagine d health hazard dat baby will be exposed to? At such a tender age with delicate oragans, why would dis devil be hitting and kicking a baby like a doll? Dat boy can poison d little kids in dat day care! imagine punching a toddler in d face and when she cry, he would form consoling d baby only to slap and kick d same baby when d caregiver goes out. Mehn! devil is living in this world not in hell! cry cry cry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Dahmum(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
OMG,i was realy crying after watching tis video, and nw dat am typing tis i still cant stop shaking.Tis boy is no human at all, or maybe dat is even ao his dad treats his mum at home,cos i cant imagine a boy brought up in a ''good'' appy home cud do tis.
And now am pretty scared cos am just searching 4 a Day-care center 4 mai baby girl.May God help us parents oo
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by muchbeauty(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
i would not blame that man for slapping a boy in this circumstance angry angry, it's just that he slapped the wrong child. any child this demonic in my opinion, deserves serious beating and disgrace. what do they mean by it wasn't necessary shocked. This are are the things that make me prefer nigeria. are they blind, did they not see that kung fu on that innocent baby or the john cena move on the other helpless child. those other children may have been scared of him thats y they pointed the wrong child. They all need counselling. angry shocked
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by cama: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
they should kill dat boy
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by alaoeri: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Surely the place isn't 9ja but the boy suppose to be send to juvenile home to change his mentality (check his cruelty) otherwise another colorado shotter in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Elonye: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
He's not just a demon but a devil's incarnate................I really felt bad when i saw dis. We really need to be careful cos even housemaids do worse than this.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by walexyll(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Im really surprised hw ds fooled everyone....Saw d video and immediately dismissed it....it's just a make up!...video editin....the boy was lookin at d camera when he was abt hitin d dolly posed as a baby...come to think of it,an incident like that can only b captured by a closed circuit television,...and thats 100% not a cctv view....a cctv wont zoom in and out like that...and it will also rotate abt.....and u shd ask d last question...WTH is a 9year old doin in a creche...lets open our minds na
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by martyns303(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Are surveillance cameras usually mounted at places like that, my guess there may have already been previous reports of abuses. If u watch carefully the video was cut between scenes to capture the acts, that explains why the person in front of monitor aint doing anything. And NO the boy is not sick or a psycho. He's a normal kid who's doing sumtin terribly wrong and needs to be treated accordingly, cos if u say he's sick he'll simply avoid punishment and be sent to teraphy instead.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Elonye: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
May God help us Parents, especially in Lagos state where we struggle to leave home by 4:30am and get back by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by binmacc(f): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
this happened in one of the states in USA. when i saw this video my heart missed a beat because i live in the USA and my 3 year old daughter goes to day care whilst i go to school and work. this is really disheartening........... the daycare owner should be be charged for neglect.............
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
You mean after all your nyanshing around you born another girl? smh...the girl is another Ileke-Idi in the making o. Hopefully your visa hasn't expired yet so she can be a citizen undecided

Ileke-IdI:
Just thinking that that lil girl might have been my daughter dey make my blood boil. Chaii!! I will. . . .I will. . . angry angry
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by lumideezle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
All this one u all are saying is Gramma.. He is Possessed, he has bad up bringing, bla bla bla. Buh if na my Pikin or Niece this boy do this thing 2 smh Choi!!! Wetin I go do am ehen!!!.... Lemi stop b4 Nairaland turns on me buh 1 thing is 4 sure I wld personally take it upon my slf 2 chase away d demon in him with better cane and thin wire.!!I wld beat him so bad d demon wld cry 4 him sef that's if na demon dey do am o
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Poor network wouldn't lemme watch it! May God have mercy on our children.only God knows what goes on in daycare centres.that boy needs to be flogged!
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
That kid is a killer..

My advice,

If its nigeria, take him into an evil forrest and bury him alive.

If its the west, institutionalize him and never let him out until he dies of whatever causes.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Aifey(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
joyze newman:

please can u give me d link dt can b accessable tru bb....dis link is too long to open cus it kips writing error, thnks.
my etisalat is runin we'll on my bb.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by kandiikane(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gawd! You can see the evil and menace all over him. See the way he was twitching all over.

Are you telling me the carers did not see it or hear the baby crying? One of the carers was right next to them.

Okija_juju: That kid is a killer..

My advice,

If its nigeria, take him into an evil forrest and bury him alive.

If its the west, institutionalize him and never let him out until he dies of whatever causes.

Don't worry, he will probably die from a driveby shooting.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by jude33084(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
I don't think that τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ video is real sad
[size=18pt] IF NOT NA bLOW I go take finish τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ owner of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ school[/size]
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by UncleJJ(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is disturbing pls take it off. undecided
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Paentera(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
future serial killer

i'm sure you'll find all the markers

dysfunctional home,
cruelty to animals
setting fires
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by darksoulchild: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
First a man shoots at people in the cinema, now this?
This can never happen in nigeria. US has no good culture, too much violence on tv has affected people negatively.
Pips in the us its very difficult raising a child there, be very careful.
God have mercy.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by wine4dguy: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences / Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.