Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! (24147 Views)

Parents BEWARE-- Cons Are Now Using This Mysterious Number To Scam Families / Parents Beware! / Young Nigerian, Owner Of Burnt Day Care Surrenders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by robinomo: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
What's the boy doing in the midst of the other children? Is he working in the day care or he was brought to be taken care of. Either way you look at it, he is just not surpose to be there because he is either too young to work there or too old to be in the midst of the other children. Day care is meant for children below school age and those who work in day care should at least be above 18. The owners of the centre need to be questioned.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by ifeci: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
the boy is clearly possessed.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by zonax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]Please who can send me the link to the video? The one by th Op can't open on my bb and the uTube version is no longer available. I really need to watch this
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by mikerob116(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ok
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by olumidazz: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
My question is this I can clearly see an adult teacher walking in occasionally while d abuse was going on, can she claim not to hear the baby cry? And then again the flying kicks the teacher was just backing the camera she cannot claim not to know what's going on I think she is a party to crime here must have just used the sick boy to accomplish her evil deeds.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by y2kaustin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Just thinking that that lil girl might have been my daughter dey make my blood boil. Chaii!! I will. . . .I will. . . angry angry
.....Taaah!,make i hear word,has Gej not done worse to you,wat have you done?.Na small pikin ur Hiv infested blood dey hot for.Mtcheeew!
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by sammirano: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Evil is Inevitable in the nature of that boy.
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Artlove(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
I for break his haaaannnnnndss, stupid boy
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by miky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Talk about associative stimuli, am pretty sure the boy went through same with parents..
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by Zeeisaac(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2012
F
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by obyikye(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2012
its because of this and more that I withdrew my kid from daycare 3weeks ago! can you imagine this small boy? obviously product of abuse!
Re: Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! by chiama1: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2012
This boy is evil. Thank God he was caought early, othewise, he would have killed one of those poor little girls eventually. He was hitting them with so much wickedness in his heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences / Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.