Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? (840 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Got Settlement Visa In 8-days! / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? by woye77: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
pls if someone has an expired visa in the uK, pls can the person apply to the home office? is there anyway around it to renew such a visa? pls does anyone know about British immigration laws? kindly help
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
woye77: pls if someone has an expired visa in the uK, pls can the person apply to the home office? is there anyway around it to renew such a visa? pls does anyone know about British immigration laws? kindly help

How long has it expired? Anyway you can only renew it back in your home country, no other way around it and if you over stayed more than 28days then you will face almost an impossible task to extend it or get visa again to the UK.
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
ok
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
oyibomoses: justwise is saying the truth, it is better you come back and extend it, you would have start processing it when you arrived there, now it is too late unless you have to come back home and re-apply or i think nija boys in uk have ways of doing it over there maybe you will enter street and meet the right people, but i know there is a way

Your naija boys in the street of UK can only give him fake visa stamp and will only make his case even worst.
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know How Someone Can Extend Visa In The Uk? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
well the best for you is to come back home and re-apply i trust uk with your documents confirmed they will give you

(1) (Reply)

Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... / I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey / How Do I Process My E-passport Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.