Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (471130 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2016
Nero movies production is holding a movie audition In Asaba.

Date: 7th May 2016

Venue: Zobz hotel, Ibuzo, Asaba expressway, Delta state

Time: 11am

NB: Come with your 5x7 pictures
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by bolajioginni: 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
lynx200:

baba what of film editors
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Novexboss: 12:18pm On May 03, 2016
NoVex Africa Productions
Located in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Looking for VIDEO EDITORS based in Lagos only.

Contact novexboss@gmail.com 08178920241

Send showreel to the above email or phone number.

Amateurs and professionals applications accepted, you only need to have computer literecy.

Dont wait, get in touch now.

You can also apply by clicking the link below and completing the online form.

http:///forms/TLMKhe4Jva

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by bolajioginni: 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
Novexboss:
NoVex Africa Productions
Located in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Looking for editors based in Lagos only.

Contact novexboss@gmail.com 08178920241

Send showreel to the above email or phone number.

Amateurs and professionals applications accepted, you only need to have computer literecy.

Dont wait, get intouh now.
baba i don send you mail ooo
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Novexboss: 11:15am On May 04, 2016
bolajioginni:

baba i don send you mail ooo

Seen and replied. Also, Fill this form by clicking the link below.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by yxizzy(f): 6:27pm On May 04, 2016
Face of Altimedia powered by 100% Entertainment and Events World

Have you ever considered having your face on Every Fashion Magazines, Becoming an ambassador for one of Africa's Best Entertainment Company, Receiving an official car, but starting off with a cool cash prize of 1 million naira, receiving a year modeling contract and being celebrated in our annual events?

If so, then don't miss this opportunity.

*It is an online audition
*No registration, No fee
*No Cheating, Pictures are judged fairly

Qualification
Pretty or Handsome face

HOW TO REGISTER
Send name, age and pictures to h.percentevents@yahoo.com
Pictures must not be less than 3 different copies
Pictures must be professional
A clear headshot required

support 100% Events World on facebook https://web.facebook.com/H.PercentEvents/
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by igstars(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
sternosa:
Lynx200,
I'm an aspiring media Presenter. Could you please help me with a presenting job? Thank you. Please e-mail me at fosterfelixii@gmail.com, thank you.

Me too
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by igstars(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2016
lynx200:

Good day,
Please I need info on modelling and comedic acting auditions in port Harcourt.... Contact me if any

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Greatpoet(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2016
AUDITIONS!  AUDITIONS!!  AUDITIONS!!!

Top Production Outfit, Mogson Productions is searching for fresh Acts and new Talents for a new Nollywood movie “THE CORPER”.

The movie which is billed to be shot in late May will be auditioning for good actors and actresses that can fit into different roles.

Audition Requirements:
* You must be within the age of 18 – 55 (Male & Female).
* Come along with a 7 by 8 White Background photo.

If you would like to appear in this ground breaking movie, come along for an audition on Wednesday, 11th May 2016. 10am Prompt!

AUDITION VENUE: Ikota-Villa Estate, Road 22, House 8a. Lekki, Lagos.

Send a text with your name to book your Seat: 08111544034

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
For the presenters in the house, this is for you.

An online radio station, BCP radio is looking for OAPs (On air personalities) and will be holding an audition.

Date : May 9th 2016

Venue: No 4, Obanta close, off Ajao road, Off Adeniyi Jones avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 11am -5pm

NB: Interested applicants should send their CV to blackcarpetpro@gmail.com and must be based in Lagos
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ojesoj(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
realteflon:
Am an aspiring Moviemaker resident in abuja . I'm looking for upcoming actors & actress looking for an opportunity to showcase their acting abilities behind the camera , both young & older actors & actress base in abuja willing to partner with me in building my movie reel as an upcoming filmmaker, not 4 money sake but 4 d love & passion of acting & moviemaking. Both workers & those not working ar welcomd 2 partner with me as actors & actress.
To be a part this send me a text of your Bio Data to

Note: we will mainly be shooting short films & skits.

For anyone who wish 2 talk 2 me more about it, you can call me

Looking 4ward 2 getting response from lovers of acting & movie making anxious to see themselves act on there TV.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by younustower: 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
Nice thread op. thanks.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by younustower: 10:07pm On May 08, 2016
Saved your number. Must I'll knock you.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by macuwon(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2016
lynx200:
For the presenters in the house, this is for you.

An online radio station, BCP radio is looking for OAPs (On air personalities) and will be holding an audition.

Date : May 9th 2016

Venue: No 4, Obanta close, off Ajao road, Off Adeniyi Jones avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 11am -5pm

NB: Interested applicants should send their CV to blackcarpetpro@gmail.com and must be based in Lagos

Lnyx200 God bless you as u keep up the good work
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
There is an audition for a TV commercial shoot.

Date: May 12th 2016 and 13th 2016

Venue: 16B,Segun Kujore Street,behind GTBank,CMD road,Shangisha,Lagos(Its the first house with the blue gate you see on the street).

Time: 10am each day.

NB : Only female models who can act are needed. Women aged 30-40 years of age will be auditioned on May 12th while women aged 28-35 years of age will be auditioned on May 13th) The Agent is KVM.

Media junction needs actors/actresses aged 18-45 years of age for their movie project. Interested actors should send in a email containing a brief self description in THREE sentences, their name, age and phone number along with a ful sized self photograph to sakinseye@mediajunctionng.com before May 16th 2016.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by bolajioginni: 12:41am On May 12, 2016
Novexboss:

Seen and replied. Also, Fill this form by clicking the link below.

done!
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by pandj(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2016
Advertise your product etc in our short comedy skirt with a token and be downloaded and viewed by thousands of ppls worldwide.

A Young Talented and Fast rising comedian in need of advertisers/ sponsorer, supporter on his forthcoming comedy skit.

So are you a new or an existing business owner?

Are you a producer or a service provider?

Are you looking for a way of minimizing your cost of advertisement But still have a better result even when you spend a token amount for your advert on our new comedy skirt that's going to be viewed and downloaded by millions of people both in nigeria and abroad?

Are you looking for a new way to advertise your product that is going to be very funny to the people?

Do you want to explain how your product work better than others in our short comedy?

Are you just introducing a new product into the market and you want people to know about it?

STOP WASTING thousands and millions ON ADVERT that people cannot download or replay ON TV AND RADIO STATIONS

LOOK NO FURTHER,

So let's do it for you with just a token.
but you know what? with that your token you cannot advertise in A Y or BASKET MOUTH comedy skirt. YES! I mean it

its really a new face but fully loaded with funny things that people has already started developing interest for, THIS IS THE FACE OF THE NEXT POPULAR COMEDIAN IN NIGERIA, JOIN HIM NOW THAT HE'S STILL YOUNG IN THE INDUSTRY BEFORE HE WILL BECOME POPUPAR AND START DEMANDING FOR MILLION BEFORE YOU CAN ADVERTISE ON HIS COMEDY.

LITTLE ABOUT THE COMEDIAN:

-He's a young graduate, hold a Bsc from one of the best university in nigeria,

-He's very tall handsome and chocolate in complexion

-He's very talented and gifted when it comes to comedy, he can make you laugh and forget your 3 time meal that you suppose to eat in a day
In fact let me stop here first

BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING IN OUR VIDEO SKIT;

1. FREE PROMOTION

2. WIDSPREAD: Since the comedy will be very funny People will not only watch it they will also download it and share with love ones family and friends too

3. CONSTANT REPLAY: people will download and replay the videos on their phone since the video is funny

4. NO EXPIRING DATE: unlike radio or tv stations may be one week or one month for their advert to expire, if you advertise on our video there's no expiring date because people will keep on watching and downloading and even the one on their phone is gonna be replay almost everyday

5. The video is going to be advertise in more than 20 website including facebook, twitter, instagram, and youtube that's going to be viewed by over 1million people both in nigeria and abroad.

For advert placement or enquiry call

08180677857 or watsap 08067767816
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
Actors and actresses aged 14-55 years of age are needed for some upcoming web skits and web series. No previous experience needed. If interested send an email with your name, age, phone number and a headshot photograph to uche@ontvsite.com

There is an audition tomorrow for an igbo movie

Date: May 20th 2016

Venue : Ojez restaurant, National stadium, Surulere, Lagos

Time: 10am

There is an audition for a brand new TV series

Date : May 23rd 2016

Venue : 5, Jubril Martins street by Lawanson bus stop, Surulere, Lagos

Time : 11am

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
I apologize this is late due to internet connection issues. There is an audition by DB media for TV presenters holding today. It had started yesterday.

Date: May 20th 2016

Venue: DIM, 11a Nob Oluwa street, opposite Ogba retail market

Time: 11am-4pm

NB: Presenters must be aged 27-45 years of age, Speak Yoruba and English fluently and have knowledge in many areas especially current affairs. Come with your 5x7 pictures
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Greatpoet(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2016
Male and Female Casts needed Urgently for a Top Nollywood Movie, titled "THE REPUBLICAN". The casts must be Ijaw decent, and must have a fair knowledge of Ijaw Language.

Send a text message to 08086872614 to book a seat for the Audition...
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2016
This is for the models in the house. I got this from a friend and thought I should share it her. They are looking for models for their TV advertisment shoot promoting an international brand. If interested just follow the instructions included.

Major Characters needed for the TVC shoot

Chi – Girl in Puberty – Age 13/14

JSS Student. Pretty. Igbo. Innocent looking. Slim. Small frame.

Halima – Secondary School Student - Age 16/17

SSS Student. Pretty. Northerner. Hijab wearing. Preferably fair. Slim. Small frame.

Titi – Market woman – Age 21/22

Trader. Dark skinned. Rough around the ages yet youthful looking. Average size and height.

Supporting Characters

Scene with Chi
2 friends - Playful, lithe frames, one dark, the other light – Age 13/14
1 mentor – Intelligent eyes, Cheerful, taller than Chi - Age 17/18

Scene with Halima
1 mentor – Exposed and knowledgeable, contrasting colour with Halima and taller than Halima - Age 19/20

Scene with Titi
I mentor - Motherly air, mien of a trader, caring, taller than Titi – Age Late 30’s/Early 40’s

Extras

Scene with Chi
Father – Avuncular look, laid back – Ages 37
Mother- Nurturing in look, hypher and playful – Age 35

Scene with Halima
10 to 15 classmates – All female, Northern looking, contrasting heights and colour, varied personality– Ages 16/17
1 teacher (Male) – all Hausa looking

Scene with Titi
7 Market people – Females and males, various age groups, Chatty and effervescent.

Characters demography

Chi – Lives in Enugu, Christian
Halima – Live in Kano, Muslim
Titi – Live in Lagos, Christian/Muslim/Traditionalist

Extras for Closing Montage

3 Girls – Ages 15, 19, 21 – Different cultures and classes. Contrasting heights and complexions. All should be people who use free data services.

3 Mentors – Ages 19, 27, 36 - Different cultures and classes. Contrasting heights and complexions.

If u fit into this brief, send ur pictures/age/numbers/full name to nmaaward@gmail.com, cc: chinchonjackie@gmail.com. Whatsapp-08157714925, Call 07034582934.

A pretty video vixen and 3 female dancers (with well endowed backsides) are needed for a video shoot. The pay is N20000. Female ushers are needed for an event holding at Times square event center, Ikeja. Pay is N20000. If interested contact on whatsapp Only; 08027395323 or add this Bbm pin; 7AAD094D ‪

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.