Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (470533 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by wumifab(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello All,

Wanna be the next online/media sensation?
Wanna get mind share like Frank Donga and others?
Are you new to acting?
Never featured in a main project before?

There will be an audition for newbies/green horn only, those new to the cinema-scape.
A group of guys are shooting and needs new acts.
There's not age limit up to 60 years is allowed. Just be sure you know what you are doing.

SMS your name, email address, phone number, age, sex to 08056387855

Details will be communicated to you.
Please make sure its your whatsapp phone number.

The project intended is not a high paying one but it will give you great visibility.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Aarenga(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kindly send me your details via....aareheritageproduction@Gmail.com
Your name, age, sex and location.
Thanks
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Aarenga(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Am an aspiring script writer. I have good stories that can be transformed to scripts. Holla if you want mind blowing stories

Thanks
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Aarenga(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
afroxyz:
I'm a script writer. I write mostly action stuff. Hola at me if you are interested

Thanks
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 300dotstv(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
300 dot tv production in partnership with telly 4 africa a family of e-star and awa tv startime channel 123/122 need top notch actor, actress and trainee for its tv production interested person should apply by mailing threehundreddotplustv@yahoo.com or call 08053100003, 07037271767 which auditioning will hold on may 19th and 20th 2017.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
300dotstv:
300 dot tv production in partnership with telly 4 africa a family of e-star and awa tv startime channel 123/122 need top notch actor, actress and trainee for its tv production interested person should apply by mailing threehundreddotplustv@yahoo.com or call 08053100003, 07037271767 which auditioning will hold on may 19th and 20th 2017.
asking people to pay 5k to you for form ain't cool. Please beware of this advert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nnabuochidi: 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
5k for form ??.. Is it that you are looking for finance or you want good movie..Dont use ur production to exploit people.. It kills production..
I am also an up coming producer and i believe that God will one day grant us sponsor when d time is ripe
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by iamflourish: 10:34pm On May 08, 2017
Dont mind him, chebi is by force to act now. Only an unwise fellow will mind him. Never pay money to act. If you are destined to act, you will get there someday.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2017
Velocity film (South Africa), in collaboration with Audio visual First (AVF), call for versatile, brilliant, creative and dynamic actors for a TV series, that will be shot in Nigeria and South Africa. All ages are welcome. Interested actors must have a valid international passport (Nigeria passport).

Venue: AVF 34, Omodara street, off Ajanaku street, Awuse estate, Opebi by Salvation bus stop.

Date: 17Th May, 2017

Time: 9:00AM
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2017
Freedass movie productions is looking for a crazy and good actress who can handle the role of a newly married wife.

Venue: 3, Itire Road opposite Oando Filling Station from Ojuelegba bus stop Surulere.

Date: 17- 05- 2017 (Today)

Time: 11am - 12noon

Come with 5/7 picture

For more information call: 0909370495.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2017
RICH productions calls for an audition for actors between the age of 17- 40years of age. It's a thriller to be filmed in Lagos and Cotonou, Benin republic.

Date : 19th May 2017

Venue: 37 Ogunlana drive, Surulere, Lagos.

Time : 10 am.

NB: Interested actors should come along with a 5/7 picture.

Signed. Saheed Apanpa.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by littleafrican: 9:12am On May 17, 2017
OMEGA LEGEND PRODUCTIONS & BACHIEVERS HOTEL & SUITES PRESENT THE 2017 MISS EVO KINGDOM ( FACE OF OBIO/AKPOR CULTURAL HERITAGE) COMING UP ON SUNDAY, JUNE 25TH, 2017 @BACHIEVERS HOTEL & SUITES, ARTILLERY, RUMUOGBA, PORTHARCOURT. SPECIAL FEATURE IS THE RIVERS STATE HALL OF FAME & ADVANCEMENT AWARD. A CELEBRATION OF OUR CULTURAL HERITAGE, BEAUTIFUL AMBASSADORS, GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS, ROLE MODELS, PERSONALITY &CORPORATE. IF YOU HAVE THE QUALITIES OR YOU KNOW WHO HAS THE QUALITIES TO WEAR THE CROWN OF MISS EVO KINGDOM & FACE OF OBIO/AKPOR CULTURAL HERITAGE, PLS CONTACT THE PROJECT DIRECTOR ON 08035005926 FOR PROPER ENROLLMENT & PARTICIPATION. ALSO NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE RIVERS STATE HALL OF FAME & ADVANCEMENT AWARD. PLS SEND YOUR NAMES & CONTACTS OR YOUR CHOICE OF AWARDEES TO THE THE SAME NUMBER. IT PROMISES TO BE GREAT. pls help us to rebroadcast till it gets to the nukes and crannies of NIGER DELTA AND BEYOND. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by IwantToKnow: 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
please, who in the house has been called for audition with rave TV for inside out with Agatha programme.
what preparations are to be made for those who were called.
what is such auditions like. please I will like to know, never been to an audition before.
Thanks, anticipating your replies
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tolulinks(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2017
lynx200:

Velocity film (South Africa), in collaboration with Audio visual First (AVF), call for versatile, brilliant, creative and dynamic actors for a TV series, that will be shot in Nigeria and South Africa. All ages are welcome. Interested actors must have a valid international passport (Nigeria passport).

Venue: AVF 34, Omodara street, off Ajanaku street, Awuse estate, Opebi by Salvation bus stop.

Date: 17Th May, 2017

Time: 9:00AM
Went for this audition but was disappointed. Got there 8 ish and nothing started until well past 12. Only for them to announce most of the roles have been picked but for a select few that didn't suit many. There's nothing south African in their connection

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by joshkke(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2017
CASTING CALLS!

An Action-Thriller shooting mid-june seeks Actors, Actresses as well as Extras. All ages welcome. If you are looking for something which stretches your range as a thespian, then this could be for you. Pay is minimal but project will give great exposure GOD willing. Loud Thunder Media is producing. Send head and body shots to loudthundermedia@gmail.com. A monologue of not more than one minute would be an added advantage.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by njuwo(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2017
Do you live in Ozoro and its environs? If yes, then this message is for you.
NJUWO Entertainment is looking for Actresses and Actors from within the age range of 16 - 70 for their upcoming romantic comedy movie.
Send your full name and phone number via text message to 09094329940.
NB: Calls will not be attended to, so text message only.
The audition date and venue will be communicated to you in no distance time.
See you at the road to stardom.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Slycatovesta: 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
SPECIAL EFFECT MAKEUP ARTIST NEEDED (Urgently)

Goodafternoon, We urgently need a special effect makeup artist for a video shoot on sunday(lekki axis). If you are interested and can do the job, kindly contact me on whatsapp or give me a call immediately for more brief. Sly 07066014930 thank you
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tolulinks(m): 4:24am On May 21, 2017
Does anyone know when or where Africa magic put there audition notices? A series just premiered on Africa magic showcase called Battleground. That tells me they must have auditioned actors sometimes recently for it. I'm really interested in one of there series! Many thanks

Ps: keep up the good work oga lynxx
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by raychaelle007: 5:36pm On May 21, 2017
New movie thrive to be released soon, actors needed within the age of 25-30.

I already submitted my application and was called for an interview but we need more cast

With a specific type of acting skill.

Contact the region director 08101782404

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ColtPython(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
raychaelle007:

I already submitted my application and was called for an interview but we need more cast

State the skill you are looking for undecided
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by tolulinks(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2017
raychaelle007:

Region director??
Secondly, it's a short film
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nnabuochidi: 8:12am On May 22, 2017
B21st MOVIES is looking for Actors and Actresses between the ages of 20-35 for her upcoming SHORT FILMS,Interested individuals should contact: 08106259151 (whatsapp) or 07011405931...
Only for those who base in Lagos..
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Anita20(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
Helo...
Am a model any current update add me on Watsapp thanks 08171873572
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Anita20(f): 6:47pm On May 24, 2017
Helo...
Am a model any current update add me on Watsapp thanks 08171873572
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Heromaniaa: 10:12am On May 25, 2017
SCREENWRITERS this one is for you. Many production companies are looking for scripts. Apply now and get paid.

There are more screenwriting jobs here SCREENWRITING JOBS

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.