Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (470296 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 9:43am On May 24, 2013
Hi Lynxx, thanks for the great work you are doing. May God bless you. For executives who desire a career in the entertainment industry, particularly Radio and Tv presenting, Collageo Communications is running intensive training programmes at their studio. Call 08174945963, 08027598051 for more details.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by avansola: 5:06pm On May 24, 2013
Mehn lynxx I knw u've heard it a lot bt honestly u givin ppl's life meanin nd hope one day one of us wud find nd bless u wit d little we have tanks bro God bless u ,ur friends nd ur family

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by alkalineak: 9:23pm On May 24, 2013
This is really nice

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Emmandus(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2013
NIce one Lynxx and others keep it rolling!

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by bokana(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2013
Pls wen is d next audition
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2013
Thanks for all the encouraging words. I appreciate the kudos u are all giving me. Am so happy that peoples' lives are being touched through this thread. Golden Effects Pictures the Producer of the award winning The Figurine and Phone swap is holding auditions for the next Kunle Afolayan movie. Date: Thurs 6 June 2013 Time: 9am Prompt Venue: 4 Ladipo Kuku str, off Allen Avenue (by Oshopey plaza), Ikeja. The following age ranges are needed - Ladies- (18-25yr; 35-45yr) Men - (25-45yr); and boys - (12-15yrs) Please come with 1 full lenght and headshot pictures.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by qboyrhulez: 9:27am On May 31, 2013
lynx200: Hi guys I have decided to open this thread for all those who want to be kept abreast of the movie/TV audition notices. I will be starting with Lagos. If there is a TV/ movie producer, music director or modeling agent out there who wants to publicise his/her audition for his/her job you can paste it here. For those who want to join the industry watch this space

Here are the first ones. If u are anywhere near Iyana Ipaja there is an audition by a Russian company at Havilah suites, Gowon estate Iyana Ipaja today. If u can't make that don't miss the one at 7 asiata solarin crescent off olusosun busstop, beside zenith bank by Ojota motor park today and tomorrow by 9am. Lastly there is another one at 10 solabomi street off oladimeji street, Aguda, surulere call 08167088777 and 07031136601 for details.

For all these auditions come with a 5X7 picture of yourself. Good luck
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by qboyrhulez: 9:34am On May 31, 2013
lynx i'm a guy of different talent ,a nigerian based in accra and i would really need your help in bringing out the best in me and your links would really give methat opportunity,please send me your pin or you please add me on facebook:Aremu Quadry or bbm:2a00a454 or twitter@qboiyrhulezz or yahoo:qboyrhulez@yahoo.com and ma number is 0543443975[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please Lynx i will like to know if my looks will be taken into consideration when i go for audition.cause am not handsome and its stoping me 4rm going to auditions.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Please Lynx i will like to know if my looks will be taken into consideration when i go for audition.cause am not handsome and its stoping me 4rm going to auditions.
if u re destined to be a SUPERSTAR so shall it be no looks or negativity fashioned against ur destiny shall prevail,pls go ahead go to any audition of ur choice act like u re the CUTIEST trust me u re not the UGLIEST

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Camera4Development
URGENT! URGENT! Female TV presenter wanted as a news anchor for a tv programme about to start airing. For serious and brilliant females only. Please call steve on 08036138920...
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
lynx200: Camera4Development
URGENT! URGENT! Female TV presenter wanted as a news anchor for a tv programme about to start airing. For serious and brilliant females only. Please call steve on 08036138920...
am really interested.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by enky(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls how can i get to meet or chat with producers to show them the few script that i have written and screen play, i base in abuja
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
YAWNAIJA ENTERTAINMENT producers of your favourite family TV-sitcom YAW's 'N' MYN is set to AUDITION for new CHARACTERS
If you are a good actor or actress, can be very funny and fall into any of these categories Pretty Looking Girls ( 20-30yrs)
A very fat lady (30-35yrs) Ugly looking guy (20-30yrs) A very fat guy (20-30yrs) Albino guy (25-30yrs)
Then come over to zaboom restaurant and bar teslim balogun stadium surulere by 12 noon on june 5th
For info call Yaw : 08187359399,0805588852,08065293138
Ff@yawazobiafm n @yawsnmyn
BBPIN 25A3BDEB
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
To all those who have sent PMs to me please don't b angry that I haven't replied. I am browsing from my phone and my email hasn't being configured yet. I will try and get that sorted out this week or in d alternative use a cybercafe. Sorry for the inconvenience. Now to the business of the day. DRAGONFLY PRODUCTIONS will be holding auditions for ACTORS, ACTRESSES, MODELS and ASPIRING TV PERSONALITIES on TUESDAY, 4th of JUNE, 2013 at 109A, IKEJA WAY, DOLPHIN ESTATE, IKOYI, LAGOS.

Time: 10am

Interested people between the ages of 18 and 25 should come along with:
- 5x7 Photo
- A Resumé
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2013
I am sorry this is coming late. Hope its still usefull. 'CHANGES' TV Series d Auditions: 10AM 2day monday d 3rd of june, gamedupstudios, 25 ezekiel str, off toyin street ikeja, lagos or call: 08063760110

Info courtesy: H&M Nigeria (@HandM_Nigeria)
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by qboyrhulez: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
can you just please put your mail on?
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
For those who wanna contact me my email is Jovikool@yahoo.com. You can follow me on twitter @Jovibabs. Please I do not want any spam messages thanks.@enky check with the BBC media trust in Abuja or other media NGOs there. Most producers are based in Lagos or Asaba. But you can still locate them by doing a google search. WARNING- don't send the full script to them as legal protection for intellectual property is weak in Nigeria. Send a synopsis to them.(story summary)

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by atoluti21: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
AUDITION NOTICE FOR ADULT EDUCATION (A WORKING TITLE)

Auditions are being held for Adult Education, a short film about a man who decides at the age of 30+ to return to secondary school. It will be produced by Lopesidedworks in conjunction with the London Film School, and directed by Tolulope Itegboje.

Principal Photography slated to begin between July and August (Date TBD) for 1week.

We are currently casting for the following roles:

OLIVER – male lead, early to mid 30s, average build
More than anything else in the world, Oliver wants to be sensationalized. He wants to be successful; to have made it, and to have whatever bit of celebrity comes out of that. He has tried everything, and yet the success and good fortune he seeks have eluded him. The only option he has left is to get the education he gave up a long time ago.

PRINCIPAL ADEJORO – male, late 40s to early 50s, medium build
Principal Adejoro is the head of the secondary school Oliver enrolls in. He is a typical bureaucrat who will do anything to please his higher ups as he climbs the professional ladder. In an ideal world, he would be the principal of a school in the west, where he is enabled to do great things like teach students with computers and ipads in an internet enabled environment, and graduate astronauts and aeronautical engineers as opposed to his current situation, where at best he can graduate a couple of laborers and bricklayers.

Like Oliver, he wants to be the center of attention, to be regarded with the utmost awe and respect as a man of genius and intellect. When Oliver comes into the fold, and begins to steal some of his attention, there is a problem.

MR. OLADIMEJI – male, mid 30s to early 40s, medium build
Mr. Oladimeji is a senior officer and mathematics teacher at the school. He is very self important, and walks around with an air of authority and sense of being indispensable. He holds said authority over the other teachers, and likes to think of himself as the principal’s right hand relishing every opportunity to perform any task that the principal gives. He is the most ardent proponent of the principal’s “eradicate nonsense in all shapes forms and sizes” constantly holding a cane and quick to discipline or punish errant students. In fact, it can be said that he sniffs trouble, and is always around the corner to catch any in progress. He is the kind of guy who believes in what he calls “divine appointment” i.e. he was specially made for the job of being a teacher, and the job was made for him.

IK - male, 12/13, small
IK is a closeted genius. Oliverʼs sidekick, or better yet his “best friend.” He is very unlike the rest of the kids at this school. He is shy, introverted, and doesnʼt get along with the others. They think IK is a dork, uncool and unfit to be among them. And rightly so.

SPIDER - male, 15, small stocky build
Spider is the class bully and primary antagonist. He is one of those kids who resists progress and makes up for his small size and lack of intelligence with brute strength.

Date: Saturday June 8, 2013
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Yabatech Secondary School, Yaba College of Technology, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.

Method:
Interested Applicants should please RSVP with a picture and some information about yourself to adultedcasting@gmail.com
Subject line: Oliver, Mr. Oladimeji e.t.c. (Basically the role you are applying for)
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Casting for two lead roles for a drama flick 'Handicap.' One male and female actor, both between the ages of 18 to 25, are needed.

If you fit the above mentioned brief, please come prepared for the audition with your respective monologues.

Dates: 13th & 14th of June
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: WTS Broadcast Ltd., 1, Ladipo Oluwole, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

For more details, call these contacts: 08167124575 and 0817330035
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dioni Visions Limited is
holding an audition for a feature film on Friday and
Saturday 7th and 8th June 2013 Time: 10am prompt
Venue: Block 95, Plot 6b, Omorinre Johnson street,
Lekki Phase 1 Lagos
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2013
35 MODELS NEEDED: (15 female models):2female­s btw 5-10yrs, 3females btw 10- 18yrs,3females btw 20-25yrs,3femal­es btw 25- 30yrs, 3females btw 35- 40yrs, & 1 Female btw 65-70yrs...;

( 15 MALES): 3males btw 5-10yrs, 3males btw 10- 18yrs,3males btw 20-25yrs,3males­ btw 25- 30yrs & 3males btw 35- 40yrs...

KIDS..(5 toddlers btw 8-12 months)..

Its for a HMO PROJECT..you must be cute & lively,no height restrictions,U must be resident in Lagos..Send your STUDIO PHOTOS (2 or 3) to: hmo@yraymodels.­com ...deadline is: June 14th..goodluck
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2013
USHER / HOSTESS AUDITIONS!!!!

If you think you got what it takes to work in the events & wedding industry, and are the following:

- Good looking!
- Extremely Hard working
- Educated (read & write / know more than one language)
- Have impeccable Social skills
- Confident
- Team player

Then come to the following address for the audition with a DIGITAL & professional copy of your portrait and full length picture!!

Address: No #3b Ahmad Tijani Ottun Street, Off Victoria Arobieke Road, Lekki Phase 1.

Time: 12pm!
Date: Saturday 8TH JUNE 2013!

Email: nishita@nosurprisesevents.com
ujuiloabachie@gmail.com
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Cestmoi1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
lynx200: Thanks for all the encouraging words. I appreciate the kudos u are all giving me. Am so happy that peoples' lives are being touched through this thread. Golden Effects Pictures the Producer of the award winning The Figurine and Phone swap is holding auditions for the next Kunle Afolayan movie. Date: Thurs 6 June 2013 Time: 9am Prompt Venue: 4 Ladipo Kuku str, off Allen Avenue (by Oshopey plaza), Ikeja. The following age ranges are needed - Ladies- (18-25yr; 35-45yr) Men - (25-45yr); and boys - (12-15yrs) Please come with 1 full lenght and headshot pictures.
chai! y nt auditn in abj tew? wish i was based in lag sha.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Cestmoi1(f): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
lynx200: USHER / HOSTESS AUDITIONS!!!!

If you think you got what it takes to work in the events & wedding industry, and are the following:

- Good looking!
- Extremely Hard working
- Confident
- Team player

Then come to the following address for the audition with a DIGITAL & professional copy of your portrait and full length picture!!

Address: No #3b Ahmad Tijani Ottun Street, Off Victoria Arobieke Road, Lekki Phase 1.

ujuiloabachie@gmail.com
welldone mr.lynxx.pls,any1 holding in abj,abeg post asap.thk u.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Cestmoi1(f): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
lynx200: USHER / HOSTESS AUDITIONS!!!!

- Good looking!
- Extremely Hard working
- Confident
- Team player

ujuiloabachie@gmail.com
welldone mr.lynx.pls,any1 holding in abj,abeg post asap.thk u.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Audition 2morrow Sunday by 11am-3pm for AVON HMO Brand: we require attractive, fresh & very photogenic male & female models, preferably chocolate skinned models. Ages 10-18yrs, 20-30yrs, 35-40,65-70yrs and toddlers btwn 8-12month old. Costume brief is to be done @ 19 osho street by oregun link road opposite odunuga street opebi ikeja. For more infor and interest call 08028104949
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mr. Lynx, well done bro. Keep the good work up. Wish you all the best in life. Bless
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks Melojames I appreciate your encouragement. Stanworld Media Group is calling for audition for a movie. Date- Wed 13th June 2013.Venue- 9 Seidu Ajibowu street, off Toyin str, Ikeja. Opp First Baptist Church,Lagos.
For more Info call 08037242764. There is also a casting for a movie on June 12th at NTA premises, Tejuosho avenue, Surulere, Lagos by 10am. The film is to be shot in Oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynx200: Thanks Melojames I appreciate your encouragement. Stanworld Media Group is calling for audition for a movie. Date- Wed 13th June 2013.Venue- 9 Seidu Ajibowu street, off Toyin str, Ikeja. Opp First Baptist Church,Lagos.
For more Info call 08037242764. There is also a casting for a movie on June 12th at NTA premises, Tejuosho avenue, Surulere, Lagos by 10am. The film is to be shot in Oshogbo.

Please what's the time for the Stanworld Media Group audition at Ikeja?
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
@melojames its 10am. Sorry the stanworld audition is on wednesday June 12 not june 13. LILIAN UZO PRODUCTION is holding a movie audition on 15th June, 10am at OJ's Guest House, 1 olaniyi street, Daddy savage Fagba, Agege. Come with your 5by7 pics, for more details please call Jongeed 08027959182 or lilian 07060555132
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynx200: @melojames its 10am. Sorry the stanworld audition is on wednesday June 12 not june 13. LILIAN UZO PRODUCTION is holding a movie audition on 15th June, 10am at OJ's Guest House, 1 olaniyi street, Daddy savage Fagba, Agege. Come with your 5by7 pics, for more details please call Jongeed 08027959182 or lilian 07060555132

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.