Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Choose The Best Striker From This List - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose The Best Striker From This List (1203 Views)

Ronaldo, Costa And Vela Nominated For‘best Striker Award, Messi Left Out / Who In Your Opinion Is The Best Striker In Epl For 2010/2011 Season? / The Best Striker In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose The Best Striker From This List by Fimmy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2006
WHO IS THE BETTER STRIKER IN
HENRY
TREZEQUET
NISTEROOY
MIDO
ETOO
SHEVECHENKO
MARTINS
BATISTUTA
DROGBA
UTAKA
AiYEGBENI
RONALDO(lol)
TOTTI
ROONEY
TONI
MICCOLI
FOLAN
CRESPO
SAHA
AND OTHERS
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by rikkyjen(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2006
Elimante utaka and Aiyegbeni on that list cos they are still upcoming !!!!
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Priscila(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2006
As per your descending list.
the Igwe(Henry) rules but Etoo is a prince he should be number two on that list
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by okewole(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2006
I BELIEVE THE ISSUE IS NOT ABT LISTING DM ACCORDING TO HOW BEST BUT THE BEST AMONG DM.
HENRY IS THE BEST
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Skintite(f): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2006
Igweeeeee, anyday, anytime grin
U already listed him as no 1 grin
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by passy: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2006
igwe,
firstly i'll select his exellency Mr Samuel Eto'o Fils, Thiery Henry, Nisteroory, and then the baby footballers can come in any order. they can be equally good but i prefer these 3 for now. they all can strike and strike very well but those on my list are the gurus at moment
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2006
Eto'o Fils
Shevchenko
Henry

not in that order, but definitely my pick. Ronaldo ke?
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Akolawole(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2006
@Everyone

I thought the question is who is the best? ,Not members choosing first, second et la
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by mukina2: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2006
are you kiddin me its HENRY hu else cheesy wink winkhe's da BEST
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by TDH14: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2006
1st place: Henry
2nd place: Shevchenko, Eto'o, Ronaldo
3rd place: RVN
4th place: Trezeguet, Rooney

These are my picks.
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by otokx(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2006
eto fils
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Fimmy(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2006
HUH?
WHEN U UYS ARE THROUGH THEN I WILL CHOOSE MY BEST BUT REMENBER WE ARE TALKING OF A PERFECT STIKER HERE
HENRY hr has great speed,amazing control,perfect dribble,good shot but never a good header (think)
choose anothe player
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by okewole(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2006
Fimmy,
U are only entitle to ur own view,telling us to chioce another one is out of it.So Mr Fimmy tell us urs and dont lecture us or guide us on who to pick.
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Fimmy(m): 3:09am On Apr 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im just sayibg my own
Henry to me is not a perfect striker
Ruuud(no) the guy is good, a fabulous finisher, acurate shot,good header.
but one thing how fast is RVN
watch out for Toni
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by lordimpaq(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2006
i'm a gunner, but i'll go with Batitistuta any day any time, he once destroyed arsenal,
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Fimmy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2006
Toni is a player that never losses chances, he has a excellent shot, perefct header, malicious shots,
he nearly distroyed Juve yesterday thanks 2 Del Piero
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by dbaptist1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
u see
u know well d person wey compile dis list
before doing things of such magnitude u re suppose to send d list to a panel of judges chaired by my humble self
and for that u are to be reprimanded
where is FERNANDO TORRES abi u blind 4 u not 2 have seen his heroics?
he is d best
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by tkb417(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2008
Ruud anytime anyday

Ronaldo de lima of Brasil also

then maybe Eto'o
Re: Choose The Best Striker From This List by Jarus(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2008
d-baptist:

u see
u know well d person wey compile this list
before doing things of such magnitude u re suppose to send d list to a panel of judges chaired by my humble self
and for that u are to be reprimanded
where is FERNANDO TORRES abi u blind for you not 2 have seen his heroics?
he is d best
Did you see the date this thread was discussed, before you made your comment. Torres was still upcoming in 2006, but even at that the poster's inclusion of Utaka and Yakubu spoiled that list.

(1) (Reply)

Jose On The Way To Chelsea! / UEFA Disciplinary Document Leaked / Demba Ba Completes Chelsea Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.