Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Jose On The Way To Chelsea! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose On The Way To Chelsea! (1192 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose On The Way To Chelsea! by Akolawole(m): 2:47am On Feb 03, 2012
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4105579/Jose-Mourinho-news-Mourinho-says-he-will-manage-Chelsea.html

Hmmm

1) I dont believe the story. The likes of Bradley and curtis at Sun overlike JM. Maybe it is boring without him

2) We all know he will NEVER be in Madrid for 4 years. IMPOSSIBLE!

3) I felt Madrid had been nice to him. At least they sack Valdano because of him

4) I am of the opinion that City might be trophyless thereby enabling Mancini to be given P45 to pave way for JM but he like Manchester United

Any input Folks?
Re: Jose On The Way To Chelsea! by KayDee4: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2012
He likes ManU but SAF isn't showing signs of retiring anytime soon, so he might head to Manshitty, (i hope they end up trophyless).
Re: Jose On The Way To Chelsea! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
The story is a lie at least he will incharge of madrid next season

(1) (Reply)

Capello: I'm A Juventino! / Inter Milan Attacker Now Plaits Hair. / L. Donovan Vs D. Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.