Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

DSTV Removed Nigerian Local Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Removed Nigerian Local Channels (1734 Views)

Why Has DSTV Removed Major Sports And Movie Stations From Walka??? / How Much Will A Nigerian Local Film Production Cost? / Can You Speak More Than Two Nigerian Local Languages?urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Removed Nigerian Local Channels by sniperwolf(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
All Nigerian stations have been removed on my DSTV. I can't find NTAi, AIT, STV, Channels TV and LTV anymore. Is it peculiar to me or every Nigerian is affected too?
Re: DSTV Removed Nigerian Local Channels by alstacs(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2012
Have you got an active subscription?
If you do, On the TV menu of your decoder, are you on DSTV WA or KU Africa (not sure of the right words now)?

You may mail the customer service, they are ususally prompt in responding.
dstv@nigeria.multichoice.co.za

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Actors, Before And After Game Of Thrones / HD Merlin Season 6 [the Path To Victory] Episode 1 Trailer / Watch The Exciting Teaser Of The Breakfast Show On Hitv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.