Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Has DSTV Removed Major Sports And Movie Stations From Walka??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Has DSTV Removed Major Sports And Movie Stations From Walka??? (770 Views)

Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? / These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Has DSTV Removed Major Sports And Movie Stations From Walka??? by MikelEleta(m): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2016
DSTV has removed major sports stations and movie channels from the dstv Walka. They have added some useless channels like the Ghanian channels. This is unbecoming and this was done without prior notice to their customers yet the prices for this packages keep increasing. Please does anyone know why this was done and if it will be reverted back because the Walka seems useless to me now without those channels becuase I can't watch premiership matches on it again or even watch African Magic Yoruba. This feels like injustice to me and I also have some friends who are angry with this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telephone To Heaven / Big Brother Naija: ‘bisola Na Counterfeit’ – Ttt’s Mother Confirms He Is Married / Bbnaija: Bisola Wins One.org Campaigner, With A Trip To New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.