Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site (1301 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How Do I Create Web Email In Dreamweaver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by Leegoguy(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2012
Hello,
i just finished my web-design programe at NIIT and am not satisfied with the training... My number is 07085562175
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by Adexy4us(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2012
Call me on 08034114***.....we offer trainings on web design/development
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2012
Your best teacher is you yourself. Read every web-design content that comes your way and practicalise them and you will be just fine smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by mrkels(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2012
Teach urself bro. How come niit didn't teach u self? undecided get a book and teach urself. Mail me for a complete guide on dreamveaver CSS e book. You would learn everything you want about coding there. If you don't want to code, download artisteer 3, it would help you with beautiful designs for your website that you can just customise and then export to joolma, dreamweaver,blogger,anywhere self. Download and mail me for activation code too. All the best. My mail is mrkels at gmail dot com
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by ayaba(f): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2012
At National Web Limited , we create dynamic and professional websites at affordable prices . call 08164655142, 0r 08035820401.
Info@nationalweblimited.com

Some of sites we developed recently
www.nollywoodbusinessfair.org
www.ololufe.com
www.whiteleaflimited.com
www.freedominternationalschools.com
www.titansoftechawards.com

And a host of others

Web design and web development training is also available at our Academy, National web Academy .
Register at www.nationalweblimited.com/academy
Call :08164655142, 08035820401, 07041305608
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by Leegoguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks to everybody... This is one of the reason i love NAIRALAND...
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by talk2me006(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2012
mrkels: Teach urself bro. How come niit didn't teach u self? undecided get a book and teach urself. Mail me for a complete guide on dreamveaver CSS e book. You would learn everything you want about coding there. If you don't want to code, download artisteer 3, it would help you with beautiful designs for your website that you can just customise and then export to joolma, dreamweaver,blogger,anywhere self. Download and mail me for activation code too. All the best. My mail is mrkels@gmail.com

pls i want to know if that artisteer can design a template for dreamweaver as it did for joomla, wordpress and drupal.
also, i wil be happy if u can share me dat ur dreamweaver tutorial.
my email is alaoazeez01@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Web-site by mrkels(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
talk2me006:
pls i want to know if that artisteer can design a template for dreamweaver as it did for joomla, wordpress and drupal.
also, i wil be happy if u can share me dat ur dreamweaver tutorial.
my email is alaoazeez01@yahoo.com
Ok, soon

(1) (Reply)

Send Single/bulk Sms From Your Website [php] / Features To Expect In Wordpress 4.0 / Hire Me For SEO And Adsense Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.