Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

When Will I Tell Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Will I Tell Him? (3477 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will I Tell Him? by BabyGeneral(f): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2012
jennykadry: Met a man on wednesday and by Friday he has become a husband to be? Seriously though it is either you are playing us on this forum with your Mumbo jumbo stories, you know what? Scratch that, you are really a psychotic good for nothing worthless piece of thrash. A cheap hoe you are A disgrace to womanhood. How mentally fit are you to train that child you have? May men Continue to use and dump you as they so wish. Very soon you will start standing on the streets calling customers. Ode, what is the difference between you and those that charge men 100naira per night? Ash3wo kobo kobo

Cow
. U met that ur husband from ashawo work.
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by BabyGeneral(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2012
Guitarlife: aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!! Honey, why should I have to spell it out for you whhhyyy
I said 'genuine proposals' I never said her value has dropped. Why should her value drop ?
But genuine proposals ? Yeah , cos for 80 percent of guys the fact that she has a baby is a turn off. Lets be real here.
If you had proposals from two men who are tied in everything like career, looks, finance and what have you. The you suddenly realised one had a baby somewhere.
Tell me the scale has not already been tilted in the other mans favour. We should learn to tell peeps the truth even if we wanted to encourage them.
Her value is still intact but her perception by a larger percentage of the populace has dwindled seriously and that my dear is a fact.
So all you teens reading this learn to keep your legs shut or atleast till you are convinced this is the type of challenges you wanna be facing.
If she had no child outside of wedlock she wouldn't be here whinning and you know it.
She already said on some other thread that eons of men have taken flight when they heard she had a child so, what other proof do you need ?
Oh, I forgot its ok to serenade and sensationalise in the name of advice huh ? Aaaannnnnsssswwweeerrrr mmmeeee !!!?!!
that is rubbish
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
BabyGeneral: that is rubbish
It is? Aawww so sad then. May be jenny was right after all. Word on the street has it she always is. Eerrrmm please ma what is your level of education ? I'm just curious you know. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
BabyGeneral: . U met that ur husband from ashawo work.

It is your daughter I pity for real. How old are you? 28, yet you possess the brain of a worthless animal. If I had the kind of daft brain you are carrying about looking for any pen1s to chook you, I dont think my parents would be so proud of me. Go and fvuk any tom d1ck and Harry you jam for road. Shebi na your t0t0, e go soon leak so tey we go put am catheter. Brainless Arrow. You are the same age as one of my sisters and trust me when I say I would never have accepted her as a sister if she did one quarter of what you are doing.

At least my Ashi work find me husband, Wetin yours find you? Desperation and exposure of that ya 1 dollar fck me as you go saggy cursed and worthy to be vomitted on body.

Tufiaaaa, yes I just spat on your worthless body. Fcking s1utbag
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
@op tell him A.S.A.P, you don't want him to go and find out from outsiders, because that might be the end of the relationship.
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
^^ But is it really a relationship?

What can possiby develop in the span of just 3 days?
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by WAVixen: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=ifyalways]Is it the man that was on your neck for seex, the one that gave you stoopid ultimatum or you've got another man already?
I think you really need a self assessment and evaluation.
[/quote I appreciate.
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
^done!
Re: When Will I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
*Digging up bones*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband / Is It Right For A MIL To Bring Food For Her Son (he's An Only Child) & Recently / My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.