Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... (3441 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
It has been a thing of worry to me that wife insists on having four kids, but it didn't go well with me... Initially we concluded on having two, all of a sudden she change it.......
Pls what is the best way to resolve this cause I actually have reasons for what I say.... Wouldn't want this to bring a problem between I and my wife.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Sundrus: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
How many kids una get currently?
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by emeijeh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must u bring the matter here?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sundrus:
How many kids una get currently?
One for now.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
emeijeh:
Must u bring the matter here?!
just look for a way to handle it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin

How many have you gotten to? This covid is most likely going to keep us in doors till the end of May...hope your wife is a teacher that sells food stuff grin

On a brighter note, this current global situation will help you change her mind. We are just starting...
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Sundrus: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sinzuko135:
One for now.
u have to remind her of the agreement u guys had & the reason behind u want just two kids. U need to stand ur ground ooh. Be assertive.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by milliman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sinzuko135:
It has been a thing of worry to me that wife insists on having four kids, but it didn't go well with me... Initially we concluded on having two, all of a sudden she change it.......
Pls what is the best way to resolve this cause I actually have reasons for what I say.... Wouldn't want this to bring a problem between I and my wife.

Thanks

She is only playing with you
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Children are good now
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

How many have you gotten to? This covid is most likely going to keep us in doors till the end of May...hope your wife is a teacher that sells food stuff grin

On a brighter note, this current global situation will help you change her mind. We are just starting...
lol, she has her own business Doing well... I pray so this condition changes her mind.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sundrus:
u have to remind her of the agreement u guys had & the reason behind u want just two kids. U need to stand ur ground ooh. Be assertive.
OK I will..
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Winneygirl(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter will have to shoot without missing...and vice versa.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shey she would born 1,2,3 before getting to 4?

From the first one, make her take up at least 35% of expenses (per head). You’ll see how she’ll quickly activate all the family planning method.

Haven’t you noticed that once a man is not pulling his end, one of the first things women try to do- is ensure they don’t take in again?

Toor! 4 kids in 2020? Oh well, different folks.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hold on to your sperm now wink
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Biglittlelois(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Easy solution; have a vasectomy when you are ready to stop giving birth, that way, she wouldn't get pregnant.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by olabrinks(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
How any woman would want to purposely put herself through stress and aging with four kids, I don’t understand. I have one, and it’s harrddd work not to talk of four. Some women try sha. No one should be having more than two unless you have a lot of help and millions in the bank.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by ITbomb(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Did you guys have a good reason behind the "two" decision? If yes, remind her

But, If you have have the means, let her get her way. Personally, I love a large (preferably 4 member) family.
If all turns out well, it's lovely to see them look after each other and the children have excess cousins to play with

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nitah1: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
With the look of things, you don't have balls...I told my wife point blank that we are no longer having kids again,the two we have is OK she argued that her need to have four kids is cos of baby boy cos we had two girls already.

But my argument is based on the fact that our second baby is very beautiful but SS,for that reason I do not want to bring children to to this world to come and suffer.
Her monthly medication is stc 30 it cost about 24k.
Case closed she cannot change my mind cos I do the fuccking here.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
olabrinks:
How any woman would want to purposely put herself through stress and aging with four kids, I don’t understand. I have one, and it’s harrddd work not to talk of four. Some women try sha. No one should be having more than two unless you have a lot of help and millions in the bank.

Irrespective of your social or financial status ,it’s not wise having more than 2/3 kids in this age.

Minimum 2 and maximum 3.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by don4real: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Very easy, she can have 2 with you and then 2 with someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Get snipped after two children. Problem solved

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by mrphysics(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
With the increased risk of living in Nigeria, having up to 3 becomes important. You can't begin to think like someone living in US or other developed countries when you know you are living in a high risk country.

I do wish both of you the best, but bro, just born 3 or 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by scoundrel(f): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Last I remember it takes two people to birth a child. If you refuse to sleep with her after two kids there is no way she can birth extras apart from sleeping with someone else. You can then use her actions as a chance to throw her out and claim your children. Honestly, after birthing the children and seeing them up to Primary 5 her parental role in the family is over.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by bolaji3071(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mehn 4 kids in 2020. Op 2 kids are enough. Have heart to heart discussion with your wife sir and let her know why you want to have 2 kids.

2 kids are enough, maximum 3. Atleast, that's all I hope to have when the time comes.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Lovexme(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
In this 2020? grin

Maximum for me is 2 and I don't even mind having just one.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by crackkhaus: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Your wife is a woman after my own heart cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nitah1:
With the look of things, you don't have balls...I told my wife point blank that we are no longer having kids again,the two we have is OK she argued that her need to have four kids is cos of baby boy cos we had two girls already.

But my argument is based on the fact that our second baby is very beautiful but SS,for that reason I do not want to bring children to to this world to come and suffer.
Her monthly medication is stc 30 it cost about 24k.
Case closed she cannot change my mind cos I do the fuccking here.
You're both AS?
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Corporate2020: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sinzuko135:
One for now.

Don't worry yourself then. By the time you have two very active kids and start paying hundreds of thousands as school fees, even your wife will not want to have a third child. Just watch and see her managing two very active kids, even you will pity her.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Noloss(f): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
It takes two to tangle. Discuss it with her.
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Noloss(f): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
It takes two to tangle. Discuss it with her.

You people have just one now by the time she birth three she'll no say raising kids no be moi-moi
Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Mariangeles(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sinzuko135:

Thanks

You have a woman who's willing to bear you four kids and you're complaining? You don't know how blessed you are.
Give your children siblings if you can, they'd thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids..... by Raalsalghul: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Children are good now
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? / Stuck On Yoruba Names / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.