Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? (8312 Views)

Photos: How To Prevent Being Cheated By Your Mechanic / 0 / Recommend Your Mechanic, Auto Parts Dealer Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by Ortis: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2012
Ur mates fool nigeria nd mak away wit billions of naira nd u ar here asking me 2 fool my mechanic of 250 naira.....u ar a real joke nd an asshole....mtcheww jobless man
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by komek(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2012
I believe any post that comes τ̅☺ the FP has. a reason.pls we shud know that
1) You are nt expected τ̅☺ comment on
Every post, cos no law says §☺
2) Some posts are meant for the mature mind, §☺
When children see such posts, they shud phuck off.

3) Commenting on
Nairaland τ̅☺ the best of my knowledge does not give you any medals.

The moderator shoud pls design a way of curtailing pple that come here τ̅☺ ask why did this or that make a front page. This is exactly the kind of posts you should ßξ hidden or something else should ßξ done.

This mechnics guys are something else, like what someone rightly said, they do this by trial by error method. I have been having overheating problem in my car for over 3mths and same mechnic kept working and collecting money for parts everyday, not until I made up my mind τ̅☺ try else Wђε̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ . When the new mechnic that knows his job saw it, he explained in details y that stuff has being happening and what shud ßξ done τ̅☺ avoid. And he worked on
The stuff, till nw I have had no cause τ̅☺ go for repairs base on
That.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by Mustay(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2012
komek: I believe any post that comes τ̅☺ the FP has. a reason.pls we shud know that
1) You are nt expected τ̅☺ comment on
Every post, cos no law says §☺
2) Some posts are meant for the mature mind, §☺
When children see such posts, they shud pack off.

3) Commenting on
Nairaland τ̅☺ the best of my knowledge does not give you any medals.

The moderator shoud pls design a way of curtailing pple that come here τ̅☺ ask why did this or that make a front page. This is exactly the kind of posts you should ßξ hidden or something else should ßξ done.

Still sorry for digressing, but thanks. Methinks that aspect of alotta kids on NL is valid 'cos '06 - '09, this was never an issue as matured minds had the app called 'iIgnore' if not interested in a topic. A front page topic keeps going down so what's this fuss like the NL front page is a newspaper. Phew!
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by TheMatrix3: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
I dnt see pple fooling their mechanics here...All I see is pple fooling themselves...And how did this make its way to the front page!!! I'm gettin tired of this nL sef...Pple jst start all forms of rubbish threads and they make the front page....Shior
Just as some one said, its not every book you see in the library that you nmust read: if u don't d dig the post y not waka pass?
back to the post: just dis week my car ignition would not turn so I called my mechanic. After a fruitless hour of struggle he said I shd loose the steering and a few oda funny suggestions. so I simply googled it, got suggestions and called an electrician and told him what to do. Car is starting well now. My advice: when you have a strange problem google it first b4 calling your mechanic wink
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by eddy42k(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2012
its funny how some people,uses their mouth/keypad leaving their brain idle. its not a must u comment on the thread that has no connection with u.u can also ignore
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by victor2020(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2012
i can imagine the kind of frontpage stories many nairalanders want....... Bokoharam bomb kills 70, tb joshua prophesies that nigeria will break up dis yr, flood kills 750 in jos, david mark loots 7bn, patience jonathan dates sambo, tuface impregnates a university girl..... I tire for una. Must u like every topic? Human beings have different choices. U may not like this topic,but there are hundreds of people that like it. if u dont like d topic simply MOVE ON!!!
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by komek(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mustay:

Still sorry for digressing, but thanks. Methinks that aspect of alotta kids on NL is valid 'cos '06 - '09, this was never an issue as matured minds had the app called 'iIgnore' if not interested in a topic. A front page topic keeps going down so what's this fuss like the NL front page is a newspaper. Phew!
bro , U̶̲̥̅̊ see the front page as being going down, buh don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think some pple are still learning one or two things from the stories that make FB?
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
People on the forum have different interests. If you're not interested, simply opt out. There really is no compulsion in responding to every topic/post.
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2012
Shaaattaaap!!!!! Poverty is a big sin.........

10 over 10: @Poster..now we know that u have a car! Clap for yourself..mtcwheeeeew
Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2012
My car developed a ceratin strange noise and jerk around the bolt joints on front passenger side. I took the car to a wheel alignment pit instead of my mechanic. I did this because my mechanic could tell me stories of 'Thyroid' this and 'Camber' that. The wheel alignment guy immediately pointed out to me that the bolt holding my camber had fallen off. I left for my mechanic who i intructed to insert a new bolt on my camber. I paid him N500.

One of my mechanics diagnosed that my power steering belt is weak and needs changing. I told him I would do it next time. I made some other repairs and left. I took it to my other mechanic and told him to remove my power steering belt and i changed it for N500.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fooled Your Mechanic? by eddy42k(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
okpara ugo: My car developed a ceratin strange noise and jerk around the bolt joints on front passenger side. I took the car to a wheel alignment pit instead of my mechanic. I did this because my mechanic could tell me stories of 'Thyroid' this and 'Camber' that. The wheel alignment guy immediately pointed out to me that the bolt holding my camber had fallen off. I left for my mechanic who i intructed to insert a new bolt on my camber. I paid him N500.

One of my mechanics diagnosed that my power steering belt is weak and needs changing. I told him I would do it next time. I made some other repairs and left. I took it to my other mechanic and told him to remove my power steering belt and i changed it for N500.
u smell like an ijebu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord 1997(academy) Vs Toyota Camry 1998(tiny Light)? Please, Your Advice / List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. / Understand Your Brake System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.