Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just (1258 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Hitler Gets Banned From World Of Warcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just by NEWBIN: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Well i must say this technique works better on new laptops, and i mean very new laptops.It is currently compatible with DELL, HP, APPLE, TOSHIBA and ZEPTO.
So if you have been banned here, simply follow these guidelines;

1.Get a laptop, if you dont have one borrow from someone, it doesnt matter who that is (father, friend, soldier, in-law, police etc)

2.Get a modem

3.Climb a very high tree or the sixth floor of a six story building

4.When you get up there, turn on the computer and slot in your modem.

5.Launch your browser and log in to www.nairaland.com

6.Then deliberately drop the laptop

7.When the laptop is dropping onto the ground, follow to catch it grin

8.You will wake up in a cool chilled container, dont worry you have unbanned yourself.

thank you grin

wouf!!!! angry

Re: How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just by aguerogh: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Slickey
Hi can you send me Precious contact
Re: How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just by Slickey: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just by aguerogh: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slickey
Thanks, how much does she charge?
Re: How To Successfully Unban Thyself When Thou Gets Banned On Nairaland (i Just by Slickey: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Video: Comedians Basketmouth, Gandoki, Okey Bakassi N More ROAST Julius Agwu / Scariest Job Interview Ever. / List Of Diseases That Can Be Gotten From Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.