Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" (1192 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by OmanIman: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Its funny how many of us dont notice trends and are mere pawns in the hands of schemers who have suddenly invaded the social media for one main purpose...to seek political relevance especially towards 2015 cos by then, they would have amassed enough followers and of cos the big wigs will be forced to go to them seeking their support and endorsement and of cos the money never gets to us...the people without whom they wouldnt succeed. That brings me to Dino Melaye whose sudden rise to fame came during the fuel subsidy crisis after a failed comeback to the House of Reps.Suddenly he's at his regular joint "twitter" typing away on his BB as if his life depends on it(well it does cos how would he eat,maintain his flambouyant lifestyle, come 2015 and service his many exotic cars and babes he's been picking up lately on social media?)
Now he's on Sahara Reporters pontificating and slamming Government and talking as if he did a better job when he was in the House. People like Melaye amaze me as they think Nigerians are fools but i beg to differ!D only people allowed to criticize Governmt are those who have no dark past or skeletons in their cupboard.He should first defend the fleet of cars and properties he acquired in abuja B4 raising fire alarm on other people.This towncrier only shouts whenever he's been cut out of a deal and not becos he gives a damn
about us.You think if he had been well settled in the House instead of being suspended he would have exposed a certain speaker? Please lets all be wise and be wary of those behind social media masks who are only pursuing their personnal ambition cos beliv it or not,the race for 2015 has already began.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Boeing412: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2012
Dino is quite a controvertial figure.I follow him on twitter but im not impressed by him.All these politicians are no different frm each other abeg
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Seamah: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2012
I like the guy. If u follow Dino closely, it very easy to know where he is leaning to. Dino makes noise about the govt, the national Assembly and corruption in the country, but in 4 yrs that he was a member of the House of Representative, he acquired enough wealth to live in luxury. Dino owns a house in Wuse, he drives luxury cars including a BMW X6 valued at about 14 million Naira with the special number plate Dino 1. Yet he goes about claiming to be fighting for the masses. We the youths must open our eyes to these politician who when they are pushed out of office, start using us to make noise to remain poliically relevant. We must hold the govt accountable including those who steal our money when they were in power. Dino only started shouting in the House when Bankole sidelined him. We are no fools, we know their story. Lets open our eyes. The change we desire in this country cannot be brought by these chamelon cos when they get back to power, they will only continue from where they left...
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by escobar07(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Highly noted
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Mr. "Once i was blind bt, now i can see".
Pls, lets support him for now cos, his voice is being heard @ d top.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by boyendowed(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
He knows how the mind of an average Nigerian works and he is taking advantage of it.We celebrate corrupt politicians as long as they attack the government we despise.El rufai is an example of a celebrated corrupt politician...just because he attacks Jonathan
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Delafruita(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Seamah: I like the guy. If u follow Dino closely, it very easy to know where he is leaning to. Dino makes noise about the govt, the national Assembly and corruption in the country, but in 4 yrs that he was a member of the House of Representative, he acquired enough wealth to live in luxury. Dino owns a house in Wuse, he drives luxury cars including a BMW X6 valued at about 14 million Naira with the special number plate Dino 1. Yet he goes about claiming to be fighting for the masses. We the youths must open our eyes to these politician who when they are pushed out of office, start using us to make noise to remain poliically relevant. We must hold the govt accountable including those who steal our money when they were in power. Dino only started shouting in the House when Bankole sidelined him. We are no fools, we know their story. Lets open our eyes. The change we desire in this country cannot be brought by these chamelon cos when they get back to power, they will only continue from where they left...
the fact that the man drives a BMW doesnt dent his character.the records lf his stewardship in the house can be perused.honestly,i like dino.
he never got along with bankole while in the house.
it was dino that exposed the 4billion naira peugeot scam.
it was dino that exposed the 14billion naira loan bankole took on behalf of the house.
all this was while he was still in the house.he was suspended along with 6 others without pay.the others recanted,had their suspensions lifted and got their withheld allowances but dino didnot.he rather went to court.
bankole had to instruct the security men at the NASS to keep a special eye on dino to ensure he didnt gain access to his office.
all through the drama,dino could have recanted and joined but he didnt.even when he was denied the peedeepee ticket,he still maintained his stance.
having spent 8years in the house earning a salary he didnt fix himself,its understandable that he owns a good house and drives a good car.that doesnt in anyway taint his integrity
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Boeing412: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Im yet to read one single thing that Dino did to improve the welfare of his constituents.Anyone out there?
Moderator please make this front page
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by OmanIman: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Guseh: Mr. "Once i was blind bt, now i can see".
Pls, lets support him for now cos, his voice is being heard @ d top.
Hw can anyone in his/her right mind support someone who has his own ambition mapped out?Makes no sense to me.Besides how has he helped his own people?We shldnt support som1 cos he's young,flashy or speaks passable english!We shld instead cos they r credible and have a track revord of achievemnts.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Euroclydon(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2012
Boeing412: Dino is quite a controvertial figure.I follow him on twitter but im not impressed by him.All these politicians are no different frm each other abeg

You have said it all comrade!
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Boazizzy08: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2012
mtcheeeew! we all know Melaye na. was he not one of the people who strongly backed Patricia Etteh even when her atrocities were glaring.just because He was having affair with the then speaker,a woman old enough to be his mother.
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Murphy7h4: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Good point
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by OmanIman: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Boazizzy08: mtcheeeew! we all know Melaye na. was he not one of the people who strongly backed Patricia Etteh even when her atrocities were glaring.just because He was having affair with the then speaker,a woman old enough to be his mother.
Dis is news to me oh!Goes to show its all about self interest...when he was sharing it with Patricia,he wasnt complaining but when Dimeji cut him off frm deals,he decided to cry Foul!Now he's gathering momentum for 2015...i wish him all the best cos he's on his own
Re: Dino Melaye: "Mr. When I Was In The House" by Seamah: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Delafruita:
the fact that the man drives a BMW doesnt dent his character.the records lf his stewardship in the house can be perused.honestly,i like dino.
he never got along with bankole while in the house.
it was dino that exposed the 4billion naira peugeot scam.
it was dino that exposed the 14billion naira loan bankole took on behalf of the house.
all this was while he was still in the house.he was suspended along with 6 others without pay.the others recanted,had their suspensions lifted and got their withheld allowances but dino didnot.he rather went to court.
bankole had to instruct the security men at the NASS to keep a special eye on dino to ensure he didnt gain access to his office.
all through the drama,dino could have recanted and joined but he didnt.even when he was denied the peedeepee ticket,he still maintained his stance.
having spent 8years in the house earning a salary he didnt fix himself,its understandable that he owns a good house and drives a good car.that doesnt in anyway taint his integrity

I know u are his brother, thats why you see nothing wrong with his display of stolen wealth. How many Nigerians that have worked honestly for 20yrs can afford to buy a 14 million Naira car and own a house in WUSE? And top it up with a porche worth over 20 million naira. What was his income before he joined the house of rep. Thief. Now he is using unemployed youths to maintain his political relevance and u see nothing wrong with that? Well done

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Is PDP’s Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015, Clark Tells Northern Govs / Nigeria Fastest Growing Economy Among Mints,says Analysts / They Want To Wipe Off Our Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.