Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? (2218 Views)

How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... / Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by stanleydon: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
As an internet Marketer, I have encountered several Nigerians with a deep sense of doubt and skepticism with regards to the entire concept of setting up a vibrant Internet based Business. My efforts to convince them that Making money Online doesn't have to be all scam and yahoo yahoo sometimes seems to be hitting the bricks. I will like to know from my fellow nairalanders what you think about this topic, How real and possible is this? Do you know any real Nigerian apart from me making money online (even though i am making money running several online businesses).
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by leniorr: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2012
Making money Online in nigeria is very real.
Am into an online biz in nigeria, though it is an International concept.
@Stanleydon I think We have something in common.
Can I have ur email ad for more info?
Mine is valentina1379@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by ddestiny20(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2012
making money is 100 percent real
i am into an online biz and they give free 10usd when u sign up.
Check below
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by buemene(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2012
@stanleydon and lennior: From my personal research, online money making opportunities are very real and practical in Nigeria but most people's fingers have been burnt trying to set up one. Especially discouraging is the failure rate of most who venture into Forex Trading and were wiped out. I have lately been into some things that will start yielding juicy fruits anytime soon. However I would like to enlist ur assistant on any useful tip to enhance my opportunities and especially when it comes to payment processors which by my own estimation is one of the greatest limitations in carrying out a successful online business. my email is skybeauty500@gmail.com. Your kind assistance will
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
stanleydon: As an internet Marketer, I have encountered several Nigerians with a deep sense of doubt and skepticism with regards to the entire concept of setting up a vibrant Internet based Business. My efforts to convince them that Making money Online doesn't have to be all scam and yahoo yahoo sometimes seems to be hitting the bricks. I will like to know from my fellow nairalanders what you think about this topic, How real and possible is this? Do you know any real Nigerian apart from me making money online (even though i am making money running several online businesses).

Online biz in Nigeria is real but don't make it target Nigerians only else you wil be as poor as church rat i.e target international people also and solve Nigerian problems and you will be paid.

Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by oladuro(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
its real if you meet the right people
send a blank mail to oladurodoye@yahoo.com
subject: how to make money online
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
buemene: @stanleydon and lennior: From my personal research, online money making opportunities are very real and practical in Nigeria but most people's fingers have been burnt trying to set up one. Especially discouraging is the failure rate of most who venture into Forex Trading and were wiped out. I have lately been into some things that will start yielding juicy fruits anytime soon. However I would like to enlist ur assistant on any useful tip to enhance my opportunities and especially when it comes to payment processors which by my own estimation is one of the greatest limitations in carrying out a successful online business. my email is skybeauty500@gmail.com. Your kind assistance will

You are dem too right but I've tried to overcome that limitation in my own biz and you too can achieve that.OK?
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by dav8id(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Its truth many nigeria are making money online, for me I offer a servic here in nigeria and is an online service and also most of my clien ara also an nigeria. My own kind of online business make. Me earn N15,000 within 1 hour from just one client. So making money online as a nigerian depend the type of business you are into,cos many make just a token while few make the good money.

Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by Murphy7h4: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Look good
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by yspid(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Make over 120,000 monthly online.
check out my signature.
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by buemene(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

You are dem too right but I've tried to overcome that limitation in my own biz and you too can achieve that.OK?

I'm glad you've fixed that. I am presently considering many options but not decided on the one(s) i'll use. I may use a little help here brother.
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by rekeson: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Pls i need somebody here to mentor me on how to earn online.

rekesons4u@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by sunky644(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
These gurus making money online, please I need your tutorship. I don't want to be left it out, even though I ve gotten my fingers burnt in forex. I believe there is still real online money making business out there but not just able to lay my hands on one.
Please any kind hearted online businessman willing to help a grounded brother can mail me on sunky644@gmaildotcom.
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by legalwealth(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
rekeson: Pls i need somebody here to mentor me on how to earn online.

rekeson4u@gmail.com

Hmmm! !!
I wont talk much and just take this piece of advice to start up your online business:
start with
1.GOOGLE ADSENSE followed by
2.Affiliate Marketing and then
3.Information Marketing which will lead you to solving problem and selling things cuz this last one will make you more money but you must start it step by step and one after the other.

You too can start with those two listed above because you do not need to create or have your own product or even sell anything while doing GOOGLE ADSENSE but you need to use STRATEGY.

While with Affiliate Marketing,you will then graduate to selling other people product for some commission and that is where CLICKBANK,Commission junction,paydotcom, and many more others come in but you need to imbibe strategy cum thorough research of what you are going to promote.

And the last one is where you need more time,effort and strategy but that is where the real money lies and you will keep making it big time.

Goodluck and for more explantions on any of these,feel free to drop your interest here or contact me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for more assistance.
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by juliebest(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
Making money online in Nigeria is rel but you have to know what you are doing. Why not join this program (see my signature) risk free, that is you don't pay any money and see how you can earn money online.
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by bizybrain(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Send a blank email to raekwony2ky@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by Mykolyke: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr legal wealth cn u pls send ur ofice adres 2 my email destinedm@yahoo.com.i am in dare ned of ds busnes
Re: Making Money Online In Nigeria- How Real Is It? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2012
I Am into Expired Domain Flipping; I started it about a year ago after going for the seminar, first it was not promising as i was earlier assured to the extent that i nearly lose interest in it. But to my surprise later this year, sedo.com, where you will park your domain name for free, later sold one of my domains! Currently I am earning consistently with my parked domains at sedo.com. The good part of the biz is that you can park your domain name for free in a parking company and whenever a visitor clicks to any of the advertisements in your domain, you make money, however not all domain names are good so you have to do your own research before registering or buying it. The main secret in this one is to target expired domains. Everyday thousands of domain names expire if their owners failed to renew them and that's where you come in. This is one of my parked domains at www.sedo.com www.hivpreventiondrugs.com I earn daily revenue through this domain name only.
May be you may be interested in this online biz, send an email to me via sales@danbaba.com

(1) (Reply)

Tons Of Indomie Noddles Waste For Sale / Court Stops Financial Reporting Council of Nig From Regulating Private Companies / Who Has Shopped From WISH Online Shopping App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.