Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama (28827 Views)

Former Germany Goalkeeper Tim Wiese Becomes A Wrestler / WWF Wrestler Hulk Hogan In Ladipo Mushin Lagos (pics) / Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Chaydee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
Michelle Obama's visit with members of Team USA left them inspired, but one wrestler gave her a lift. Elena Pirozhkova, the 5-foot-5 wrestler, picked up the 5- foot-11 first lady.

"I hugged her, and then I asked her if I could pick her up. I think she was nervous. I
went slow. I just picked her up. I wanted to ask her permission. There was security all around. And she gave it. I will only meet her once. I wanted to do something different.''

Michelle Obama is the head of USA Olympic delegation to London Olympic, 2012.

Someone said you can't even get close to the wife of a Local Government Chairman talkless of First lady....grin grin grin

share your thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
I'm sure Patience is weightier than Michelle. She earns more and eats more. That wrestler woulda had a rethink if Michelle was Patience because she would have lost all her strength in the process of the human-weight-lifting and undoubtedly lose in the ring.

30 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Cuteobi(f): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2012
Hmmmm make she come try am wit our Dame naa!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Genovese(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
She cnt try dat wit patience..the two go meet there self 4 floor

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by AlabaSlim: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Veri kool
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by philip0906(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
just look @ this. . .I watched as she was cheering serena williams in one of the olympic tennis matches and i just shook my head. . .but in the animal kingdom of ours, "first ladies" are mini gods.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Vigilante: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Can we just quit comparing Michelle Obama and P-GEJ?

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by bendazum: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
1supremo: I'm sure Patience is weightier than Michelle. She earns more and eats more. That wrestler woulda had a rethink if Michelle was Patience because he would have lost all his strength in the process and would lose in the ring.

THE WRESTLER IS A SHE NOT A HE.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Veri kool

Kool?she look like jada fire abt to do something very naughty with a white biatch jenna jemason...sure say that woman no be lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by jonnpedro: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Vigilante: Can we just quit comparing Michelle Obama and P-GEJ?

WHY, CAN U TELL US WHY?
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by deols(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
I was at an event in Ibadan and at some point mobile policemen started harrassing the cameramen, people not seated, etc. I felt very uncomfortable and asked what was going on. ..the governor was on his way! think of moving too close to him and I wonder what would av happened.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Sunofgod(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Michelle Obama is a freak (my type of lady)

I wonder if she will let me grab her ar.se lift her?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Sunofgod(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Michelle Obama is a freak (my type of lady)

I wonder if she will let me grab her butt lift her?
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Azumy(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Vigilante: Can we just quit comparing Michelle Obama and P-GEJ?
abi ooo dey jst word nd opposite!
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by crackhouse(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
1supremo: I'm sure Patience is weightier than Michelle. She earns more and eats more. That wrestler woulda had a rethink if Michelle was Patience because he would have lost all his strength in the process and would lose in the ring.
not only that, he will also be preparing to visit the prison after the olympic.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by chemberlin(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Seun i wish every so called leader in this country of ours is seeing this and for them to know they are notin to be compared to obama's wife...so let them stop fooling themselves as if they are the God and Goddess we have today..this woman is perfect example of human kind

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Azumy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
deols: I was at an event in Ibadan and at some point mobile policemen started harrassing the cameramen, people not seated, etc. I felt very uncomfortable and asked what was going on. ..the governor was on his way! think of moving too close to him and I wonder what would av happened.

shows hw nigerianz buttlick! 4getin dos people wia dre 2 serve dem but d reverse is d case once d assume power into offices dey turn demself 2 minigods,so pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by denzel2009: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
If an ordinary fisherman like Jonathan can carry Patience, why can't a wrestler? Obviously, she won't wear her sumo wrestling costume before the carriage.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Ndalimam: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
grin you wan try pertiant, urobooo
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by ebamma(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
if it was our first lady,she will arrive there with enough mobile policemen and bodyguards, and all the athletes will have been ordered to behave themselves,in the presence of the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by BLECINS(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
denzel2009: If an ordinary fisherman like Jonathan can carry Patience, why can't a wrestler? Obviously, she won't wear her sumo wrestling costume before the carriage.

abeg take ur time, u don let me laugh so tey e remain small make i go hug wet transformer.
Hahahahahaahahahahahah
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Gwekzy: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
How WulD Dis HelP ImproVe D Situation Of Dis CountrY? Senseless PosT
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gwekzy: How WulD Dis HelP ImproVe D Situation Of Dis CountrY? Senseless PosT

Abeg go and hug transformer jor. Must every new improve the situation in Nigeria? Have you heard the term call "humor"?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by donsax: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Waiting for igbo and so called niger-delta to defend their cock eater first lady were fat n cholesterol seek refuge.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Sagytarius(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
gbosaa:

Kool?she look like jada fire abt to do something very naughty with a white biatch jenna jemason...sure say that woman no be lesbian?

dis guy dey watch mojo die! grin grin Yhu even know dia names. Oboyee!
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Okimski(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sun of god: Michelle Obama is a freak (my type of lady)

haha
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by str8talk1: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
in addition,african bones r much heavier than those of whites. to make matter heavier,she come dey chop cassava.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Aikayy: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
bendazum:

THE WRESTLER IS A SHE NOT A HE.

U dey answer that 'RETARDEEN'.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Sunofgod(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Negroes - Its not about weight . . . . Its a about fcukability.

And as much as I despice that 'Mullato Barack' - I'd 'Slam Dunk Michelle From Behind' any day of the week.

That ar.se is fat - and tempting (and I'm a Negro)

So there......
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by olabiz2010: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
ebamma: if it was our first lady,she will arrive there with enough mobile policemen and bodyguards, and all the athletes will have been ordered to behave themselves,in the presence of the first lady.
You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton / AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen / Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.