Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama (28832 Views)

Former Germany Goalkeeper Tim Wiese Becomes A Wrestler / WWF Wrestler Hulk Hogan In Ladipo Mushin Lagos (pics) / Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by flameforx(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Gwekzy: How WulD Dis HelP ImproVe D Situation Of Dis CountrY? Senseless PosT

bro,,if u want sometin more serious..go watch NTA news or read some local News paper

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2012
Aregbesola tried to be social on TV but the man mistakenly over-shook Bros Aregbs hand and pa Aregbs Slapped him twice Toaiii! Toaiii! before he realised he was on National TB
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2012
...I no blame you at all at all.You be one of them!!!
Vigilante: Can we just quit comparing Michelle Obama and P-GEJ?
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by ssjalo(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2012
hmmmmmm go try with your local government chairman wife, you will see how police will bulala you.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Johnnny(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
This is very cool!!!

Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by dasparrow: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
@Post

Nigerian politicians should learn from american politicians sometimes. You see how easy going and down to earth Michelle is? Can Patience Jonathan Goodluck be that way with the general public? Never! Nigerian politicians think they are God. I recall seeing a picture of Obama greeting a cleaner in the white house with his knuckles like they are old time buddies. If it is in Nigeria, you think that will ever happen? Nigeria where they close down airports and leave planes circling in the sky all because the president is at the airport. Sigh!
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Alkapino(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
She is sexiER THAN PATIENCE.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love this Woman!!!
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by nolio(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obama,u dey see? shocked
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by nolio(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oboy,na dis kind women dey carry dere husband 4 house o shocked
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Revolva(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
See the first lady of the world looking like a sport lady woow omo why is it not a man dat mounted her some one like kobe byrant lol obama go jealous , get hypertension lol woow omo abi dat eliana na lesbian opps michelle obama see dis pic he will legalise lesbianism also lol
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by Heymus(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2012
philip0906: just look @ this. . .I watched as she was cheering serena williams in one of the olympic tennis matches and i just shook my head. . .but in the animal kingdom of ours, "first ladies" are mini gods.
seriously mybroda.
Re: Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama by femliany(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why not straight to the Bed center?...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton / #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley / Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.