Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic (5054 Views)

MI Appears On Stage In Monkey Costume At Event (Photo) / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Dsage1: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
I'm sure say dis girl no fit gree for most of u wey dey call d guy monkey.

Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by crackhouse(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Na im money nah. Make im money finish first, na time u go know say the babe no get im time.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by SailorXY: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
meaning? make we see road abegi
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by omega25red(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: Na im money nah. Make im money finish first, na time u go know say the babe no get im time.
that is true for any high maintenance woman
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by MMM2(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2012
Op
Money brings bitc hes
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by aonom(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Enjoyment cool
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by seedord247(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Ego ne kwu. money talks.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Ranoscky(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: Na im money nah. Make im money finish first, na time u go know say the babe no get im time.
So to ALL women!
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by manitobor(m): 4:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Point of correction: exgirlfriend.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by semid4lyfe(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2012
Babe is pretty. . .I like her hair wink
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by monsuruad(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2012
semid4lyfe: Babe is pretty. . .I like her hair wink
I fit give you her number if you want to dey parol wit her
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2012
It's as if OP doesn't know how the game of life works. Anyone can get such a girl with that kind of money. Even me lmao.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Dsage1: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2012
ogugua88: It's as if OP doesn't know how the game of life works. Anyone can get such a girl with that kind of money. Even me lmao.

Lol, ok I got plenty of money,in box me asap.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2012
"With money in your pocket, you are wise, and you are handsome, and you sing well too". - Yiddish Proverb.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2012
ogugua88: It's as if OP doesn't know how the game of life works. Anyone can get such a girl with that kind of money. Even me lmao.
Correct! grin
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Dsage1: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2012
manitobor: Point of correction: exgirlfriend.

Ex-gf wey don pregnant for Balotelli.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2012
D sage:

Ex-gf wey don pregnant for Balotelli.
It doesn't matter! He go top-up na! cheesy
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2012
@Op that goes to show you that money can buy love. Doesn`t matter if it`s real or fake.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Dsage1: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2012
Brand_new: @Op that goes to show you that money can buy love. Doesn`t matter if it`s real or fake.

And some of my fellow NL's go come here say money no fit buy love. Most especially female on dis forum.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2012
D sage:

And some of my fellow NL's go come here say money no fit buy love. Most especially female on dis forum.
U sure funny! Obviously money can buy love to a certain degree, but! Ask yourself wen dat money is gone, what happens to love?
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U sure funny! Obviously money can buy love to a certain degree, but! Ask yourself wen dat money is gone, what happens to love?

Story! No love is unconditional (except perhaps, a mother's love), and that is just how life is.

That is why we try to ensure that the money stays at all cost. . .[s]even if it means using you to do rituals sef[/s]. Man wey no get money, im own don pafuka.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Dsage1: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

one shouldn't think in that direction,that's why we are struggle to retain our wealth by all means.

I remembered how some ladies I met back then used to ignored/snubbed me jst because I wasn't up to their levels financially. But now,I dnt even hav their time anymore.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
pro01:

Story! No love is unconditional (except perhaps, a mother's love), and that is just how life is.

That is why we try to ensure that the money stays at all cost. . .[s]even if it means using you to do rituals sef[/s]. Man wey no get money, im own don pafuka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

na u go first enter calabash, trust me!
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
D sage:

one shouldn't think in that direction,that's why we are struggle to retain our wealth by all means.

I remembered how some ladies I met back then used to ignored/snubbed me jst because I wasn't up to their levels financially. But now,I dnt even hav their time anymore.
u have a point! at d same time, d saying money buys love doesn't necessarily mean that love wont depreciate as soon as d pocket goes empty.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by ODB1: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2012

dem tie you hand?

continue believing in your fine-boi mentality the best that will come out of it is that you will end up as one alhaja's play thing.
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by gulfer: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
manitobor: Point of correction: exgirlfriend.
She's back with him and expecting his baby lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by ChinzeHenry(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Balototo....ur babe tight...no b beans..flex mehn.....
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
So because he got a white biitch now, that validates him? LmL
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Lisa1: 4:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by semid4lyfe(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Mario Balotelli looks like Sean Michaels. . . .not the wrestler, the other one grin
Re: To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic by Royna: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nice match

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Wears Similar Body-hugging Dresses / Maheeda Shows More Raunchiness,as She Poses Without Under Wears On Her Instagram / Drake Exposed! Rapper Caught Using Fake Beards ! See Fans Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.