Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? (126006 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Electronic Ear Nose Facial Hair Shaver Trimmer Clipper Remover / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by omicron(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
ACM10:

he will benefit from the advice of a dermatologist too
Sure, thanks.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by coolzeal(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
yamunla: Buy weed (igbo) dry one,grind it and mix it with methylated spirit..Rub it in anywhere u want the hair to grow in the morning and night before sleeping..You go get afro bia-bia fear go catch you..CAUTION-- no let devil push you to smoke the Igbo after buying it o,the hair might grow inside ur belle..! Stay blessed..!

why you come use my tribe name for weed. Take your time ooh angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Yinkkie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yu pple are just too funny...guy try dis buy chewin gum chew ham n paste ham for where u won make d hair grow.for two weeks..u wl see changes
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Emmyk(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
lol. think you should wait for your time. coz if u apply anything surely there will be aftermath. buh me. i taya for the hair oo. i'm one kina hairy dude. i'm half-unibro. heheheh
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ocheejemb: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lov4sat: If I be you I go give thanks to god for the baby face. when other are worried about the weekly shaving and other side effects that comes with it some body is here looking to grow face hair abi wetin you call am

Weekly? abi daily

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by charlsecy4(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
emmboy: Yes of course, i know its nature and i don't care cos i still really need something i could apply on the little strands of bears i have now that would enhance the growth very fast as I'm tired of people thinking I'm a small boy as i have a very young face added to that. I'll so much appreciate your humble responses

Personally, I feel you may regret it if, and when eventually you grow beard. An Igbo proverb says "ebe onye no, ebe o noghi a na-agu ya." I can tell you maintaining a beard is not so easy a task. If there is a way I could go beardless, I would embrace it. However, I have embraced my beard and mustache because I don't believe in using artificial means to alter the work of nature.

Please brother, I would advise you just forever forget about this idea of yours.... Nobody will disrespect you JUST BECAUSE you have no beard. Also, get that idea of being seen as a "small" boy because you have no beard - it is not true!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by wine4dguy: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
@OP, seriously one thing ive noticed about hair is dat when u shave it it grows back so try shaving the little one uv got and see it grow en mass it works best of luck...

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by OzReal(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
emmboy: Hello Nairalanders, I'm 26 years of age and I've got just a little strands of hairs on my chin. And I've got no mustache as well.

I'm really so worried about it cos guys of my age have so many and apparently, the bears beautify a man's face. I sought advice from many sources in the past but all to no avail.

While others tell me its okay that way, some say they envy me that they wish they were me, and others say its nature i don't have them. Yes of course, i know its nature and i don't care cos i still really need something i could apply on the little strands of bears i have now that would enhance the growth very fast as I'm tired of people thinking I'm a small boy as i have a very young face added to that.

Pls i know you guys might probably know of something effective i could use for it and that's why I'm pouring my mind here on you.

I'll so much appreciate your humble responses.

Thanks.

The only way is to let nature take its course. Forget all the artificial methods prescribed by some people; they don't work. In fact, you should consider yourself lucky; having beards is too much of a hassle. angry
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Idacrux: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
My advice for u mr. No Bears(mustache) experiments:find a clean container add hcl acid+ethanol+chlorine+ur sperm add together to give a mixture,then drink 2wice daily;one in d money and other in the mid-night,i bet u go cum back here.....lols
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by kunletech: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
why u guys are making fun of him instead of advice?
Guy try dis and ur face ill never remain thesame.
Make u dey bite monkey yash day and night and u shall come back here to share ur xperience. Good luck and remain monkey yash bless.

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Go to a saloon and pack shaved beard not hair ooooo."shaved beard" and mix it with tetraoxodaxin with your gurls poo n urine,apply it three times a day...it might just work....yeye
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Lov4sat: If I be you I go give thanks to god for the baby face. when other are worried about the weekly shaving and other side effects that comes with it some body is here looking to grow face hair abi wetin you call am

dats d irony of life...
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Idacrux: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2012
Guy go meet ur grandma. ask her for her early morning urine and com grind broken bottle with hypo......then rob on ur mustache and unhairy surface 10X daily.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Can the therapy work for us with Bald hair? I mean Ogogoro with Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Op, you are still a boy........wait till you become a man.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by crackhouse(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2012
At 26? Ofcourse u are still a small boy nah. Just Wait till u are 35 b/4 u start complaining. Do u have pubic hair? If yes, then there's need to worry. Just cut some out and gum it to ur face if u can't wait till 35.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by crackhouse(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2012
At 26? Ofcourse u are still a small boy nah. Just Wait till u are 35 b/4 u start complaining. Do u have pubic hair? If yes, then there's need to worry. Cut some out and gum it to ur face if u can't wait till 35.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by mecussey(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Rogaine will do for bald hair
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by dozern(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2012
My dear it happened to me as you ar undergoing it now. Am 31 and i have no hair. Just very litle. But when u see me no be person go tell u respect yourself. Just accept urself d way God create u. Try sulfur 8 mixd wit grind india hemp (igbo).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Naanhetch: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2012
lwkmd kai una no go kil person 4 ds NL, bt com o weed and ogogoro criously?
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by megxo(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2012
@op, u wan be lyk Esau shey? we de look 4 hw 2 kip ours on d low, u de look 4 rick ross type.........no wori, wen e com, u go tire

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by nagoma(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2012
You can contact the American Hair Loss Association for advice but I think your facial alopecia could be genetic, just look back. You are still youg and things may improve with age. For the time being you can use fertilizers. One thing is sure - you can never be mistaken for Osama Bin Laden.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by nagoma(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2012
You can contact the American Hair Loss Association for advice but I think your facial alopecia could be genetic, just look back. You are stilyon dung and things may improve with age. For the time being you can use fertilizers.

One thing is sure - you can never be mistaken for Osama Bin Laden. So look at brighter side.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Advise the guy nau instead of making jest of him.
@OP,consult your doctor.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Anaskie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
kunletech: why u guys are making fun of him instead of advice?
Guy try dis and ur face ill never remain thesame.
Make u dey bite monkey yash day and night and u shall come back here to share ur xperience. Good luck and remain monkey yash bless.
Dats totally uncool my man. Wasnt necessary at all.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by MMM2(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Op
Rub hot drink on chin
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by maxproxl: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
I hardly comment to threads like this but this one is an exception. Nairaland peeps no go kill me o. I no fit laugh sha.this is so funny.

Poster. Don't worry there's no cause for alarm. Its heredity. If its not, with time u will av it. Just be patient ehn. But if u can't, just mix alomo and ogidiga with weed and rub on your chin 3times a day.

Goodluck

Don't mind me o. Just kidn sha. Be happy with the way God created u shogbo. There are other issues to deal with in life than lack of facial hair. Stop comparing yourself with people because its in Gods plan for u not to have it so be happy and focus on your strengths.you will excel and succeed.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by kandiikane(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2012
OzReal:

The only way is to let nature take its course. Forget all the artificial methods prescribed by some people; they don't work. In fact, you should consider yourself lucky; having beards is too much of a hassle. angry

I know jare! I taya. See, all the shaving bumps on my chin and neck. Nasty! tongue
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Micuryor(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2012
Shave off d little 1s dat u have,den u grind wit blender,mixn it wif indian hemp nd skunk,den u rub it bck on affeected areas wer u av no hairs on.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by tpia1: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2012
spenca: Y'all should just help the dude rather than castigate him,i believe he is matured enough to know the ramifications of his desires

huh
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by 190theclown: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2012
Dis OP has suffered
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by 2fyn: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2012
@op,dnt u knw that is better to look younger that ur age?ths ur request doesn't make sense at all. A clean face is d ultimate man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / ~ Celebrity Fashion Disasters ~ / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.