Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos (19795 Views)

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by stupor(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2012
What would you say of this young man who dressed up smartly for last month's NIMASA interview held in Victoria Island,Lagos.
Authoritatively,he greeted us,chatted with us cheerfully, at first, while we chilled and took soft drinks under a shade-tree,directly opposite the Lagos Business School,but,on the other hand,a woman also sells, local dry gin and herbal mix under the same shade we were,this, which endeared a lot of people who loved to have a taste and sip of the local drink,while we also hibernate under the shade-tree.
And so,on that peaceful morning,this man who was seen arguing and exchanging ideas intelligently on issues surrounding the state of the nation,bordering on insecurity,joblessness amongst others while he also drank and offered kindly in the african way,a share of the local dry herbal mix,in which most of us declined equivocally,since we all knew we had all come to write an all important written test which was unnecessary to involve oneself in any drinking splendour.

And just as we were about entering for the tests after about 30 minutes later,I was astoundingly surprised to see a familiar figure lying helplessly outside the gates of The Lagos Business School,obviously dead-drunk,same person who had been chatting cheerfully with us just before we were called for the test seen looking almost unconscious in his well Plated suits and bag containing his Credentials all drenched to the tilt.
Now I had to take a glimpse and close shots of him to share and inquire from peolpe if this. Could also be as a result of frustration as a result of joblessness.
And could it also be that this young man had been drinking before coming for the test,because we could only notice him took about two filled cups of the local drink.
Or could it be that he underrated the sheer devilry effects of the local dry gin that particular Saturday morning.

I Would be glad if this is put on front page may be we could also get views from people who witnessed the story at that NIMASA Test Interview date last Month.

2 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by bisi16(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2012
Nothing more than a VILLAGE +-----ยป.. Otherwise why would you get drunk on a test day? Lol, unfortunate tho..
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by adewasco2k(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2012
its from his village *winchy* shocked
he needs serious night vigil and fasting grin
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by alaoeri: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2012
Its may not be village++ things rather not knowing the ogogoro 'll overpowered him or lost hope onsight of the crowd.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
It is either he wasn't destined for the job or just sheer stupidity on his part.
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
It's pure 'owo aye'. Awon iya osoronga is after him.
He's absolutely unserious.

2 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by nbltech(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Still selling!
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Murphy7h4: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by DICKtator: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Did the examiners give him his question papers and answer sheet there?
He seems to be writing his test in his dream
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Un *****g believable
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Vicjustice: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Please, for goodness sake, why not blur his face with pixels so as to keep his privacy? This guy has not committed any crime to deserve such open humiliation, it is embarrassing enough that he got himself into this situation, but it is morally unjustifiable to further humiliate him in such an open disgrace to the whole world.[size=20pt]Please![/size]

9 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
His enemy has won!

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by sucrecruz: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
what a pity for this young man at this age drinking to stupor.............. may God have mercy on him
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by tigerleggs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
He has passed his interview. Pronto.
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by CLIQBOY(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Witch @ work.. chikina

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by obailala(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Who knows, this might be why he's still jobless shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lol

He should be employed by the person who sells ogokoro under the tree. He has just discovered his talent.

2 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by 27naira(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Vicjustice: Please, for goodness sake, why not blur his face with pixels so as to keep his privacy? This guy has not committed any crime to deserve such open humiliation, it is embarrassing enough that he put himself in this situation, but it is morally unjustifiable to further humiliate him in such an open disgrace to the whole world.[size=20pt]Please![/size]

Sensible post.

This fellow can sue Nairaland for such contentious ridicule

"we didnt see him drinking, there are one million and one reasons why he could be in such a compromising posture"

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by teetee123: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Moderator pls blur this guys face. I seriously recommend this guy to visit MFM for deliverance. He needs to be delivered from household witchcraft and failure at the edge of success. It is a pity
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Buuhahahaha...Lwkmd..wasted opportunity!Later he will blame the f.G for lack of job.This is hilarious...buhahahahah..i dey laugh in igbo.On a second thought,this might be an attack from his destiny destroyers!
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Castos(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
@OP. Your english is poor a lil bit. *to the topic* that young man is faultless. Because i don't see why such an educated young man should be acting in such a manner, even on the day of his exam, when he needed most of his concentration. I suspect his enemies.
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by ebamma(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
na day of test were ogogoro come over power you #its from your village.
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by yamunla(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is no spiritual attack @ all,its a kind of spirit that someone inhabit,that makes u want to drink @ any Given opportunity..its such a pity that he is the only one that can help himself in this kind of situation.*i have been there b4*...I really feel for him..! Serious Prayers and the williness to stop will go a long way in helping him..Pls moderator edit his face abeg..God Why..!!!

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
This guy should go and beg his uncle in the village or those old people in his village. Dem don follow am from village. He needs serious deliverance
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by DICKtator: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
stupor:
What would you say of this young who dressed smartly for last month's NIMASA interview held in Victoria Island,Lagos.
Authoritatively,he greeted us,chatted with us cheerfully at first while we chilled and took soft drinks under a shade-tree directly opposite Lagos Business School,but a woman also selss local dry gin and herbal mix under the same shade which endeared peolple who loved a taste and sip of the local drink to hibernate under the shade-tree.
That peaceful morning,this man was seen arguing and exchanging ideas intelligently on issues surrounding the state of the nation,insecurity,joblessness amongst others while[b] he also drinks and offered kindly in the african way a share of the local dry herbal mix,in which most of us declined equivocally[/b] since we all knew we had all come to write an all important written test which was unnecessary to involve oneself in any drinking splendour.

And just as we were about entering for the tests after about 30 minutes later,I was astoundingly surprised to see a familiar figure lying helplessly outside the gates of The Lagos Business School,obviously dead-drunk,same person who had been chatting cheerfully with us just before we were called for the test seen looking almost unconscious in his well Plated suits and bag containing his Credentials all drenched to the tilt.
Now I had to take a glimpse and close shots of him to share and inquire from peolpe if this. Could also be as a result of frustration as a result of joblessness.
And could it also be that this young man had been drinking before coming for the test,because we could only notice him took about two filled cups of the local drink.
Or could it be that he underrated the sheer devilry effects of the local dry gin that particular Saturday morning.

Would be glad if this is put on front page may be we could also get views from people who witnessed the story at that NIMASA Test Interview date last Month.

You, A whole "stupor" rejected drinks. You can't even live up to your name!!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by MMM2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
I have a feeling dat dis guy is a member of NL cry cry
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
see how ogogoro can make someone silly? God punish satan!
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Balyz: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
M M M: I have a feeling dat dis guy is a member of NL cry cry
You fit reveal to us him username?
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Hemanwel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gosh!A-fri-caaa!!!
Destiny-monitorin enemies at work here!Perhaps,dis wud hv bin d oportunity dat cud liberate him 4rm abject poverty.But d enemies struck at d egde of his breakthrough.
NB:Mods abeg,make una blur dis guy face!
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by Skoopy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: @OP. Your english is poor a lil bit. *to the topic* that young man is faultless. Because i don't see why such an educated young man should be acting in such a manner, even on the day of his exam, when he needed most of his concentration. I suspect his enemies.
you can't be wrong my dear, cos some peoples enemies are themselfs you can be sure.
Re: A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos by fankasibe: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Let him go beg his step-mother in d village and he should buy along with him 40kola nuts, 5kegs of palm wine, 2black she-goats, 1he-goat of any colour, 22yards of red wrapper, 6white fowls, 1bottle of dry gin, and lastly he should give her 60,000 to appeace her.
That is d only solution for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Fidelity Bank CBT / This Nigerians In My Office Sef..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.