Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - (28663 Views)

Fayose's Impeachment: Ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Pane / Re: Sarah Pane: 'GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World.' / Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Beaf:

I challenge you to quote the budget to prove that you are not a liar and rumour monger. cool
But I guess you are simply confirming my asserion that you guys are gutter bred folk who lie at will. embarassed

And I challenge you to disprove me that not only does GEJ gluttonously consume $30,000/day meals and reads N500million newspapers, that he didn't commit the biggest scam in history by pushing the "Subsidy" from a few billion naira to over N2Trillion and then try to saddle Nigerians with the debt by inflicting damaging pain on them on January1st by increasing the cost of Gasoline without any thoughts on how the ordinary citizen would cope.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by SisiKill1: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2012
@KOL
Before the duel gets underway. . .

Bounced Addy?
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by antitpiah: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag:

And I challenge you to disprove me that not only does GEJ depend $30,000/day on meals and reads N500million newspapers, that he didn't commit the biggest scam in history by pushing the "Subsidy" from a few billion naira to over N2Trillion and then try to saddle Nigerians with the debt by inflicting damaging pain on them on January1st by increasing the cost of Gasoline without any thoughts on how the ordinary citizen would cope.

What kind of school did you finish from? You came here with your beer parlor talk without any iota of evidence to support your made up lies and you want Beaf to disprove you? You might as well ask him to disprove the "fact" that your head is not full of dust.

Ode!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Pataki: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2012
antitpiah:

stop gagging on Fashola's ding ding

I have noticed you, now fly off.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by babestella: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2012
I set my laptop to auto mode, mr. beaf (anu) or meat, you can continue the question and answer session with my computer, Good night monkey. Don't sleep o, your supervisor is watching. You have not been convincing enough o, but you can improve sha. Nigerians are not fooled by dumb goats like you and your corrupt cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2012
antitpiah:

What kind of school did you finish from? You came here with your beer parlor talk without any iota of evidence to support your made up lies and you want Beaf to disprove you? You might as well ask him to disprove the "fact" that your head is not full of dust.

Ode!

Dude, dont punch above ur body weight, Im dealing with your boss here and I honestly do not have the time to concentrate on minions.

Please, do me a favor and go stand in a corner, suck ur thumb and Play with your belly-button.

Thanx

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Pataki: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Dude, dont punch above ur body weight, Im dealing with your boss here and I honestly do not have the time to concentrate on minions.

Please, do me a favor and go stand in a corner, suck ur thumb and Play with your belly-button.

Thanx
LOL. Apparently you noticed ''it'' too.

The best way to hurt ''its'' ego is by ignoring ''it''.

Never banter with a foool, not only will it make you stewpeed, it more importantly also enjoys finding a playmate.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @KOL
Before the duel gets underway. . .

Bounced Addy?

for real? my bad, ok try it again
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2012
Pataki:
LOL. Apparently you noticed ''it'' too.

The best way to hurt ''its'' ego is by ignoring ''it''.

Never banter with a foool, not only will it make you stewpeed, it more importantly also enjoys finding a playmate.

Lool smh
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by stunna2(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2012
They want us to go wear agbada clothes and carry drums to the streets and dance the way our fathers and their fathers did for them foolish thieving politicians really...well, never!!!

l e g i s l o o t e r s!!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by geniusbami(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2012
Sarah Pane is more properly informed about what the Nigerian Govt. is doing; she has the intel; she can't feign ignorance of ineptitude of Govt officials in Nigeria. How it concerns the youths she's accusing is the THE PAIN OF BEING ROBBED OF THEIR FUTURE WITH IMPUNITY.

Sarah, playing to the gallery is a moral offence in this situation and posterity will not rule in your favour. If you find it hard to say the truth, SILENCE IS NOBLE!!!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by sarutobie(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2012
Amidst all the bashings and counter bashings,NONE could specifically state the functions of their L.G.A and governors..why? Because NONE of them knows!..
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Bukkyade: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2012
Well, the kids or youths can go ahead and insult the president. They have all been paid by the enemies of this government to insult the president, funny enough the insults will get us to no where. We have to face our problems, the boko haram and their sponsors who have vowed to keep the office unbearable.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by malali: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by sarutobie(m): 2:44am On Jul 30, 2012
In abia state for example,the metropolitan city of Aba which is the heartbeat of the state is riddled with filth,potholes and erratic power supply.Only a biased mind will blame the fg instead of holding the past and present governors of abia state accountable for the multiple rots in that state.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by sharubutu(m): 3:28am On Jul 30, 2012
Na dey wey u set ur head them go barb am 4 u. GEJ is is confused man. Let him go back 2 his village and concetrate on drinking his ogogoro.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by jaybee(f): 5:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis: This is a bad record. .I tell you.

Nigerians, Happiest people on earth but on the internet, they are like monsters. .
silly and cowardly lazy citizen who cant rule a zoo. .yet they condemn everything the president and pastors does. .

@Acidosis or whatever you call yourself, this is coincidental and ironical; your name sounds botanical and you are talking zoological, in any case, they're all biological even though your thoughts are illogical. your president GEJ has a phd in zoology, Now answer these few questions: can you tell me how many zoos he has managed? or do you think nigeria is a zoo and is been taken care of by a zoologist? and if he can not manage a zoo with his phd in zoology how can he manage Nigeria as a nation of intelligent homo-sapiens? or are you just been sarcastic thereby ridiculing GEJ the more??
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by BRAVEFIT(f): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2012
President. Jonathan has brought the office of the president into disrepute. GEJ was well respected & trusted just a year ago. People from the south to the north voted him into office as the last hope of the common masses. Jonathan rather than being upright and set us in the path of victory chose to send this nation into an abyss. Worst of all,he is as confused and jittery as we all are. Actually,the wrong choice was made a year ago. My passionate appeal to mr president is for him to resign as suggested by pastor Tunde Bakare,and give room for Leader, a messiah that wil redeem my beloveth country,Nigeria. Pls!!!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by edogram1(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Plz let's give 40 laptop some break o, u guys are not making their job easy. Their blood and eyes has dread up. I can imagine beaf sleeping with he's fingers inside bowl of water and hes head inside refrigerator.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by antitpiah: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2012
jaybee:

@Acidosis or whatever you call yourself, this is coincidental and ironical; your name sounds botanical and you are talking zoological, in any case, its all biological even though your thoughts are illogical. your president GEJ has a phd in zoology, Now answer these few questions: can you tell me how many zoos he has managed? or do you think nigeria is a zoo and is been taken care of by a zoologist? and if he can not manage a zoo with his phd in zoology how can he manage Nigeria as a nation of intelligent homo-sapiens? or are you just been sarcastic thereby ridiculing GEJ the more??

The Phd degree is a doctorate degree conferred on someone with zeal and passion for knowledge. It is not really a technical degree per se and definitely not suited or designed for people with interest in managing a zoo or animal. So your argument is moot (not of practical significance) and kinda idiotic for an engineer. You should know better. Managing a country requires a totally different set of skill from that needed for obtaining a phd or managing a zoo. You dont need a degree to manage a country and there are many presidents who have done fantastically well with ordinary college degrees or none at all.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by tpia5: 6:06am On Jul 30, 2012
the negative use of the social media by Nigerian youths

cant argue with that.

negative use by nigerians in general, not just so-called youths.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by OldWizard1: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Dumbo Jumbo is clueless, incompetent, selfish and corrupt. Let Sarah Palin Pane and David Mark deal with it.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaaoooooo

GEJ, I knew one day you'd slip up and reveal yourself. So instead of working all you do is sit on the computer responding to your critics?

Gawwd, ure such a bloody doofus!

grin grin grin
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Leemak: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2012
iykak47: It seems you believe insulting the leaders on social network is an achievement, Oga please do something meaningful with your time.
.......40 laptops in action.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by member479760: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2012
make he no commit suicide anyway!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Leemak: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: Then for all of you who keep exposing your ignorance of GEJ's scorecard in one year, this will help you.

Finance
finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. The checks revealed the pension scam of over 120 billion. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.
.....long story from 40 laptops.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2012
if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with spam
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by antitpiah: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2012
^^^

Boda mi, e kin n sun ni? Haba . . .
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Kamali(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2012
njazra:

grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by ayojango(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2012
lanre_front: The question that shold be pondered is: why are Nigerians youth lambasting and abusing their leaders on the social media and why is is that the youth of other countries are not doing this?

Could it be perhaps that their leaders are the most selfish, corrupt, wicked, greedy, uncaring set of leaders in the world, who have sentenced the dreams and aspirations of the youth to life imprisonment.

U did not sink d nail enough our leaders r devilish,occultic,and blood sucking vampires!!!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by TrueNaijaguy: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2012
malali: [img][center]THIS IS A MAN THAT REFUSED TO HONOR NIGERIANS WITH A PRE-ELECTION DEBATE
THIS IS A MAN THAT THE MOST NIGERIANS HAVE GOTTEN KILLED UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION
THIS IS A MAN WITH THE MOST PENDING CASES OF CORRUPTION THAT HAS BEEN EXPOSED
THIS IS A MAN THAT CAME ON NATIONAL TV TO TELL 150 MILLION NIGERIANS "I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!!"
HIS CRIMES ARE ENDLESS.............I DONT CARE ABOUT NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST

AS A NIGERIAN,THIS IS THE MOST ""CLUELESS,IDIOTIC,INCOMPETENT,UNDIPLOMATIC"" COMMANDER IN CHIEF WE HAVE EVER HAD

HE HAS REALLY GONE TO TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE HOME AND ABROAD.......

DAVID MARK IS ALSO VERY STUPID FOR MAKING A STATEMENT TO GAG OUR EXPRESSIONS ABOUT THE FAILURE THEY HAVE SHOWN THE WORLD IN THE ROLES THEY SIGNED UP FOR

AND AS FOR SARAH PANE...YOU ARE A HIRELING,I WILL SPARE YOU FOR NOW.
[/center][/img]

Copy and paste. Pls quote whoever wrote this trash cos I know u didn't. Tell me you dont want to be GEJ now. grin. Bad belle. People call others what they are just to defeat inferiority complex but in this case I don't even know your motive is cos you are not in the same class with GEJ and will never be with your insubordination.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by maximum007(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2012
The insults are probably due to the fact that he is displaying signs of weakness. Even in most countries where their leaders aren't liked by their country's citizens, I don't hear the citizens insulting their president the way our's is being insulted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.