Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,601 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day (1264 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / Now Hosting At N150 Per Month / The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day by ADGIVER: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2012
You just created your blog, forum, website and you are faced with that same problem that all
new site owners face...how to market your blog to the world.

Yes you can make use of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Techniques but remember that there are over
100,000,000 other website in your niche alone being searched for that same keyword and all of them
do SEO as well!
So safe yourself the time and stress by simply enlisting to be advertised on the world's greatest
Search Engine, Google, for just one hundred and fifty naira (150) per day.

To get started simply send :
Your Phone Number
Your website, eg. www.yourwebsite.com
Your Email address, eg myemail@emailsite.com
The Keywords that you want to be searched for, eg. money,sms, chat, Nigerian girls, online dating
The Header for your Search Advert,eg. Get the Latest Naija Jists Here
The Body of the advert, eg. At www.xyz.com, we set you up to Chat with the rest of other interesting Nigerians.
The Number of days you want the advert to run, eg. 5 days

Send the above info ad.info.co@gmail.com to and you will be contacted on the next line of action to get your site on the Google Search Network.
Re: Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hi ad giver. I can do you a very effective website for you line of business. Minimal budget required call 08023449573 or email gidilinks@yahoo.com you will surely get value for your money.
Re: Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day by christysinha: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2012
If you have created your new website or blog, then definitely you need to promote it so that whole world can see it. Otherwise your website creation is completely waste. SEO can help you to promote your website. There are many link building techniques in it such as article writing, blog posting, forum commenting and blog commenting. You can create quality links by using such techniques.
Re: Advertise Your Website/blog On The Google Search Network @ N150 Per Day by ilovegames: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
okay guys

No strong words anyone can choose to
advertist is site anyway he want

free or paid it all depends on what your goal
are and what you want to archive.

just to help out here is a site i found on google
i think you should take a look to see if this will
work for you http://lizblog.info/recommends/?bestadvertistingmethods

That's not my site i just found it from doing a google search
and thought it might help some one in need of driving more
traffic to their web site

Anyway just go with what work best for you http://lizblog.info/recommends/?bestadvertistingmethods

but for me i will look out for other alternative even if i do
SEO.

talk soon smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Website Is Under DDOS Attack, What Should I Do? / I Want To Review Your Website/blog For FREE On My Own Site / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.