Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Prophet Prophecied The Death Of Ghanian President Prior To His Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophet Prophecied The Death Of Ghanian President Prior To His Death? (754 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Prophecied The Death Of Ghanian President Prior To His Death? by joe4christ(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Oh yeah!

Now for those unbelievers of God and spiritual powers and existance and doubting thomases, i dont know how you guys are gonna explain this -

[size=15pt]Prophet Uebert Angel and Spirit Embassy[/size]

PROPHECY!!! PROPHECY!!! PROPHECY!!
PROPHECY FULFILLED!!!!

On the 15th of July during the Live Sunday Service, Prophet
Uebert Angel prophetically mentioned, "Just in the
morning I saw, BREAKING NEWS... CNN, [size=15pt]It's not yet on
CNN!!![/size] I saw something like a flag going half way and it
wasn't like a (natural) disaster..."

AGAIN on the 18th of July during the Prophetic Partners
service Prophet Uebert Angel shed more light on the
Prophecy and mentioned, "I saw a flag going down, It's not
like a natural disaster but what is this flag, Is it a
president?"
CONFIRMATION OF THE PROPHECY JUST RECEIVED:
CNN BREAKING NEWS reads, "President of Ghana dies"
The president of the West African nation of Ghana, John
Evans Atta Mills, has died"
MAY GOD COMFORT THE NATION OF GHANA.

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=478048015539918&id=186255148052541&set=a.197090776968978.49981.186255148052541&_ft_=fbid.478048032206583

I'm still searching for the video evidence that was posted on the cable station called Miracle Tv, once i get it i'm gonna post it here.

Or maybe you can as well tune to miracle tv yourself to see it for yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Will Win The October 20, Ondo State Elections - Bakare / Have You Seen Forbes List Of Nigerias Richest Pastors??? / Shocking Origin Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.